Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it.

R

rdean

Do Republicans remember how the country was when Obama became president. The economy, the stock market, the wars, employment and so on? The car industry, the steel industry, the rubber industry and so on?

Credit card companies? Health care?

Do they wish he had done nothing?

How would things be different?

She wishes he did

upload_2016-9-5_8-52-16.jpeg

No, I wish he leaves disgraced and in handcuffs like he deserves to be.

:p

When can't retort play ignorance.

You never have an intelligent retort, to anything. Are you playing ignorant? I don't think so. It's real ignorance on your part.
Fuck, you can't write a coherent sentence most of the time.

How would things be different. For one, I would probably still have my employer healthcare plan. Now I have to pay for my insurance with after tax money. I wouldn't be getting charged transfer fees on my credit card like I am now.

Was I better off before DumBama? You bet. Thanks to that big-eared creep, he's cost me thousands and thousands of dollars, and will cost me thousands of dollars more in the future. Money that can't go back into the economy; money I can't invest; money I can't use to pay down bills.

He's been the worst President in my time. He not only spent more money than every other President combined, he cost me more money than every President since I've been on this planet.

Bush left behind a disaster, and no amount of spin, deflection or denial can change that fact.

To blame that mess entirely on Bush is asinine
Indeed, the way partisans blame everything bad that happens on the other party's President is ridiculous.

But what's good for the goose...

The real difference between the two, Bush left office with a democrat majority in Congress. A majority that cause the great recession.
Oh? How did the 110th Congress contribute to Bush's mess?

How would things be different. For one, I would probably still have my employer healthcare plan. Now I have to pay for my insurance with after tax money. I wouldn't be getting charged transfer fees on my credit card like I am now.

Was I better off before DumBama? You bet. Thanks to that big-eared creep, he's cost me thousands and thousands of dollars, and will cost me thousands of dollars more in the future. Money that can't go back into the economy; money I can't invest; money I can't use to pay down bills.

He's been the worst President in my time. He not only spent more money than every other President combined, he cost me more money than every President since I've been on this planet.

Just what the dems did to healthcare in this nation is bad enough. We won't even go into a rotten economy, horrendous foreign policy and racial division that hasn't been seen since the 1960's. Obama is a massive failure

Forum List

Back