Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it.

Do Republicans remember how the country was when Obama became president. The economy, the stock market, the wars, employment and so on? The car industry, the steel industry, the rubber industry and so on?

Credit card companies? Health care?

Do they wish he had done nothing?

How would things be different?

He's got just over four months to not leave it like Bush left it. What do you think he's planning to change that?
And what part of the tragic Legacy of Scrub do you believe persists?

GFY Wilbuuuuuur. Y

You are not only a stupid bitch, you add hypocrite to the list. Nice. Real fucking nice.

Get back on topic, Wilbuuuuuur. It's about what a disaster Obama is
No, the question was:

Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it

Derp...I choose to talk about the disaster your BOY is, you want to whine about something that happened eight years ago and claim Obungles fixed it and it's not true
Gassy,

It's about time for you to throw a hissy and leave...

Bush left behind a disaster, and no amount of spin, deflection or denial can change that fact.
True enough....and Obama made it worse.
Show me "worse"....

jpg
Yeah...making the 1% richer, is what Big Ears is all about...and the dumb average leftist gets duped again.
No president can stop the concentration of wealth at the top. But congress can. Who's in charge there, anyway?

GFY Wilbuuuuuur. Y

You are not only a stupid bitch, you add hypocrite to the list. Nice. Real fucking nice.

Get back on topic, Wilbuuuuuur. It's about what a disaster O+bama is
Yeah, I just don't know how this country can survive with full employment and a record high stock market. :dunno:

We were sooo much better off under Bush when we were losing 700,000 jobs a month, my house valuation dropped about 40%, my 401K depreciated about 50%, many of my neighbors lost their homes entirely. You know, what rightards pine for as the good old days. :thup:

It really makes NO difference if right wing losers give Obama any credit at all for helping to rescue this country's economic and moral disintegration from the Cheney years......

These same nitwits will soon have 8 more years of bitching.

:lmao:

After eight years of Boooshhhh, you're such a hypocrite it's hilarious

Bush left behind a disaster, and no amount of spin, deflection or denial can change that fact.
Show me "worse"....

jpg
Yeah...making the 1% richer, is what Big Ears is all about...and the dumb average leftist gets duped again.
Slogan vs Reality....
Last week the Washington Center for Equitable Growth reported that 2015 was the best year for real income growth for the bottom 99 percent of income earners since 1998, as the impact of a tightening labor market and deflationary forces from abroad flowed through to workers. Wage data from the first-quarter GDP report suggests that 2016 will continue this trend: Wages and salary accruals as a percentage of GDP reached a seven-year high, and stands higher than at any point during the credit boom years of 2005-6.

What's Good for Workers Is Terrible for Investors

GFY Wilbuuuuuur. Y

No, the question was:

Derp...I choose to talk about the disaster your BOY is, you want to whine about something that happened eight years ago and claim Obungles fixed it and it's not true
Gassy,

Either get on topic or you leave, understand troll? You clowns want to blame Bush for something that was put in place long before he was president and ignore what a fucked up disaster your boy is. Now grow the fuck up and stop your middle school antics, I am unimpressed, clown

Show me "worse"....

jpg
No president can stop the concentration of wealth at the top. But congress can. Who's in charge there, anyway?

You mindless leftists endlessly repeat that inane point without ever saying your plan for how an economy that removes the incentive from job providers to work won't kill jobs down the chain. Why are you so much more obsessed with what others have rather than what you have?

Do Republicans remember how the country was when Obama became president. The economy, the stock market, the wars, employment and so on? The car industry, the steel industry, the rubber industry and so on?

He's got just over four months to not leave it like Bush left it. What do you think he's planning to change that?

Well, everything since Obama continued W's disastrous economic policies. Hence my point it's the same ...

No, the question was:

Gassy,

Either get on topic or you leave, understand troll? You clowns want to blame Bush for something that was put in place long before he was president and ignore what a fucked up disaster your boy is. Now grow the fuck up and stop your middle school antics, I am unimpressed, clown
At least you do as IcebergSlim tells you to. You are obedient if nothing else.

Yeah, I just don't know how this country can survive with full employment and a record high stock market.

Full employment? We have a record low labor participation rate. That means over one-third of Americans of working age are not working nor looking for a job, plus the Americans who are not working and looking for a job.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

No, the question was:

Gassy,

Eat me, Gassy....don't confuse your uninformed bitching with being "on topic".... Shut up, read, and you won't wake up as fucking stupid tomorrow as you are today.

Show me "worse"....

jpg
Obama's biggest failure is not what he did to the economy or doubling the national debt. Or flooding the nation with illegals and Sharia Muslims. Or ignoring the Constitution repeatedly and committing numerous illegal actions. Or committing foreign interventions across the globe.

His biggest failure is he has actively worked to divide Americans. We are more divided today than at any time in the past.

Yeah, I just don't know how this country can survive with full employment and a record high stock market.

Full employment? We have a record low labor participation rate. That means over one-third of Americans of working age are not working nor looking for a job, plus the Americans who are not working and looking for a job.
Ray

You apparently have no idea what full employment means....

It is something, isn't it? What? He's not unemployed, we convinced him to quit looking. Bam, success!

Show me "worse"....

jpg

You mindless leftists endlessly repeat that inane point without ever saying your plan for how an economy that removes the incentive from job providers to work won't kill jobs down the chain. Why are you so much more obsessed with what others have rather than what you have?
Well, which is it? Are undertaxed rich folks creating jobs right and left, or is our unemployment rate really 25%-30%.

Pick one.

Well, everything since Obama continued W's disastrous economic policies. Hence my point it's the same ...
Housing markets have recovered. Stock markets have recovered. Automobile markets have recovered. Employment has recovered.

.... yeah, his policies are exactly the same as Bush's. :rolleyes: They just work for Obama where they failed Bush, right, kazzer?

Ray

You apparently have no idea what full employment means....

If you don't understand what he said, obviously you don't know what "full employment" means. He told you in his sentence both what it means and what's misleading about it

Show me "worse"....

jpg

What incentive for job providers to work has been removed?

Show me "worse"....

jpg

Yeah because republicans have always been in control, right?

Forum List

Back