Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it.

To blame that mess entirely on Bush is asinine

Really? Assholes like you blame EVERYTHING that has gone wrong in this country on Obama. That is asinine. Right?

GFY Wilbuuuuuur. You're just an annoying twatwaffle. Obama's legacy will be a destroyed health system, racial division and disastrous foreign policy, he created it, he owns it

It really makes NO difference if right wing losers give Obama any credit at all for helping to rescue this country's economic and moral disintegration from the Cheney years......

These same nitwits will soon have 8 more years of bitching.

For one, I would probably still have my employer healthcare plan. Now I have to pay for my insurance with after tax money. I wouldn't be getting charged transfer fees on my credit card like I am now.

Probably still? What's the matter Ray Ray. Can't make up your mind. Did you employer dump you off the company health plan for a good reason?

And with your most excellent money management skills, why in the fuck are you bouncing credit card balances from card to card? That's plain piss poor money management. You a piss poor money manager Ray Ray? Seems like it.

And of course you were doing better under Bush. When you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose. Right?

Probably still? What's the matter Ray Ray. Can't make up your mind. Did you employer dump you off the company health plan for a good reason?

And with your most excellent money management skills, why in the fuck are you bouncing credit card balances from card to card? That's plain piss poor money management. You a piss poor money manager Ray Ray? Seems like it.

And of course you were doing better under Bush. When you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose. Right?

The last thing I need is advice about money from a welfare troll.

Yes, I bounce my balances from card to card. I haven't paid interest on a credit card in over 20 years. Responsible borrowers get that kind of perk for being good paying customers. Of course responsible people don't vote Democrat, so DumBama set his sights on attacking responsible people to cater to his voters like you--irresponsible people.

Now back under the bridge with ya.

Bush left behind a disaster, and no amount of spin, deflection or denial can change that fact.
True enough....and Obama made it worse.
Show me "worse"....

jpg

To blame that mess entirely on Bush is asinine

Really? Assholes like you blame EVERYTHING that has gone wrong in this country on Obama. That is asinine. Right?

GFY Wilbuuuuuur. You're just an annoying twatwaffle. Obama's legacy will be a destroyed health system, racial division and disastrous foreign policy, he created it, he owns it
Boldly Asserted, Gassy......

But what can you actually demonstrate?

GFY Wilbuuuuuur. Y

You are not only a stupid bitch, you add hypocrite to the list. Nice. Real fucking nice.

Get back on topic, Wilbuuuuuur. It's about what a disaster Obama is
No, the question was:

Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it

Derp...I choose to talk about the disaster your BOY is, you want to whine about something that happened eight years ago and claim Obungles fixed it and it's not true

Do Republicans remember how the country was when Obama became president. The economy, the stock market, the wars, employment and so on? The car industry, the steel industry, the rubber industry and so on?

Credit card companies? Health care?

Do they wish he had done nothing?

How would things be different?

He's got just over four months to not leave it like Bush left it. What do you think he's planning to change that?

Forum List

Back