Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it.

Stop kazzing. The labor force participation rate has nothing to do with full employment.

The problem.on this board as I see it is this.

The right wingers on here have made tens of thousands of posts about how bad things are.

The left and independents have made thousands of posts in response.

So why is it that the right wingers have the time to make tens of thousands of posts and the left doesn't?

Simple. The left wingers work. The right wingers don't..so no wonder the right thinks things are so bad. They won't get off their lazy asses and.WORK.

Get back on topic, Wilbuuuuuur. It's about what a disaster Obama is
No, the question was:

Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it

Derp...I choose to talk about the disaster your BOY is, you want to whine about something that happened eight years ago and claim Obungles fixed it and it's not true
Gassy,

It's about time for you to throw a hissy and leave...

Either get on topic or you leave, understand troll? You clowns want to blame Bush for something that was put in place long before he was president and ignore what a fucked up disaster your boy is. Now grow the fuck up and stop your middle school antics, I am unimpressed, clown
ObamasNumbers-2016-Q1_3.png

Obama’s Numbers April 2016 Update

Right wingers get so upset with me because of all those dang "facts" I post, sometimes, I just let the fuckers spew until they've run out of gas. Oh, by the way, gas costs way less now than under Bush.

Save the BS Derp. Memes like that are like you, worthless

Yeah...making the 1% richer, is what Big Ears is all abou

Again......let's review Trump's plan.....

"More than one-third of the proposed tax cuts on personal income will go to the top 1% of income earners, with the average taxpayer in this group receiving a reduction in their tax bill of $275,000. Taxpayers in the bottom 99% of income earners will receive a tax cut of less than $2,500," Moody's writes.

GFY Wilbuuuuuur. Y

You are not only a stupid bitch, you add hypocrite to the list. Nice. Real fucking nice.

No, the question was:

Derp...I choose to talk about the disaster your BOY is, you want to whine about something that happened eight years ago and claim Obungles fixed it and it's not true

Maybe the Faux Professor could actually add something to the thread instead of the now failed and stupid left tard tactic of hitting "funny". You people are so immature

Yeah, I just don't know how this country can survive with full employment and a record high stock market.

Full employment? We have a record low labor participation rate. That means over one-third of Americans of working age are not working nor looking for a job, plus the Americans who are not working and looking for a job.
Ray

You apparently have no idea what full employment means....

If you don't understand what he said, obviously you don't know what "full employment" means. He told you in his sentence both what it means and what's misleading about it
Stop kazzing. The labor force participation rate has nothing to do with full employment.
Your post proves the government can dupe you, and you don't even know it.

Yeah...making the 1% richer, is what Big Ears is all abou

Again......let's review Trump's plan.....

"More than one-third of the proposed tax cuts on personal income will go to the top 1% of income earners, with the average taxpayer in this group receiving a reduction in their tax bill of $275,000. Taxpayers in the bottom 99% of income earners will receive a tax cut of less than $2,500," Moody's writes.
Why have you brought up Trump in a thread about your Messiah? Is it because you have nothing?

Trump is a disaster, but BO and Cankles are clearly far worse.

Yes, full employment. What a shame you're too delirious to recognize reality.

Over a third of Americans were not looking for work before Obama became president. 94% of that third of Americans don't want a job. And the labor force participation rate is not an indicator of the health of the job markets; whereas, the unemployment rate is. And despite your ignorance, it indicates we are at full employment.

Just for you public school victims, let's try this again:

The more people that drop out of the workforce, the lower the unemployment numbers go. The lower the unemployment numbers, you will eventually cross that threshold of what is considered Full Employment.

If you take away those who dropped out of the workforce, we are nowhere near Full Employment.

View attachment 88327
The labor force participation rate is not an indicator of the health of the job market. If it was, that would mean we had a horrible economy in the 50's and 60's when the LFPR was even lower than it is now. It reflects demographics.

But even worse for your idiocy is that full employment represents the saturation rate among those who want to work and 94% of those not in the labor force don't want to work.

Can you comprehend that? It's not above your paygrade, is it? It means the labor force participation rate has absolutely fucking nothing to do with full employment. That's how ignorant you are.

Capiche?

Over a third of Americans were not looking for work before Obama became president. 94% of that third of Americans don't want a job. And the labor force participation rate is not an indicator of the health of the job markets; whereas, the unemployment rate is. And despite your ignorance, it indicates we are at full employment.

The more people that drop out of the workforce, the lower the unemployment numbers go. The lower the unemployment numbers, you will eventually cross that threshold of what is considered Full Employment.

If you take away those who dropped out of the workforce, we are nowhere near Full Employment.

View attachment 88327
The labor force participation rate is not an indicator of the health of the job market. If it was, that would mean we had a horrible economy in the 50's and 60's when the LFPR was even lower than it is now. It reflects demographics.

But even worse for your idiocy is that full employment represents the saturation rate among those who want to work and 94% of those not in the labor force don't want to work.

Can you comprehend that? It's not above your paygrade, is it? It means the labor force participation rate has absolutely fucking nothing to do with full employment. That's how ignorant you are.

Capiche?
Government says we are close to full employment, yet 95 million Americans of working age are not working.

Only a dupe would believe the government.

Ray

And you apparently don't understand the impact of the labor participate rate in relation to the so-called unemployment figures.

The more people that drop out of the workforce, the lower the unemployment numbers go even if one job was not created. In other words, the unemployment numbers are phony.

It's like explaining economics to an eight year old, isn't it? You just can't dumb down the concepts enough

OK, Kaz....so give us the technical definition of "full employment" as you understand it....

View attachment 88327

Capiche?
Government says we are close to full employment, yet 95 million Americans of working age are not working.

Only a dupe would believe the government.

Only a dupe would bleat

yet 95 million Americans of working age are not working.

Ray

And you apparently don't understand the impact of the labor participate rate in relation to the so-called unemployment figures.

The more people that drop out of the workforce, the lower the unemployment numbers go even if one job was not created. In other words, the unemployment numbers are phony.

Oh, I fully understand the shortcomings of U3........but that doesn't change the technical definition of "full employment"...

Only a dupe would bleat

yet 95 million Americans of working age are not working.

Well, another way of looking at that "95%" figure is actually a positive......

Some families have opted for one parent to afford to stay home?
Some families have figured out that part-time work is enough to support the family?
Early retirees? College enrollment up?

Ray

Oh, I fully understand the shortcomings of U3........but that doesn't change the technical definition of "full employment"...

Yea I am sure those workers love their new part time obama care jobs

What an achievement...

Yeah, I just don't know how this country can survive with full employment and a record high stock market.

Full employment? We have a record low labor participation rate. That means over one-third of Americans of working age are not working nor looking for a job, plus the Americans who are not working and looking for a job.
Ray

If you don't understand what he said, obviously you don't know what "full employment" means. He told you in his sentence both what it means and what's misleading about it

Do you believe "full employment" means a U3 at 0%?

A Labor Force Participation Rate of 100%?

Ray

Well then let's hear your explanation of the relationship between the labor force participation rate and full employment.

And keep the parameters in mind ... the full market rate excludes those not looking for work; and the labor force participation rate is comprised of folks not looking for work....

My guess is this is where you bail.

Last edited:

During the time Obama has been in office, you moved to a better job in an area you enjoy and make more money than you did. All this during Obama. Terrible isn't it?

No, the question was:

Gassy,

It's about time for you to throw a hissy and leave...

Either get on topic or you leave, understand troll? You clowns want to blame Bush for something that was put in place long before he was president and ignore what a fucked up disaster your boy is. Now grow the fuck up and stop your middle school antics, I am unimpressed, clown
ObamasNumbers-2016-Q1_3.png

Obama’s Numbers April 2016 Update

Right wingers get so upset with me because of all those dang "facts" I post, sometimes, I just let the fuckers spew until they've run out of gas. Oh, by the way, gas costs way less now than under Bush.

No body gets upset with partisan morons like Rderp, Billy, chief sitting bullshit and you

Its fun to watch you stomp your bunny slippers and pout.

Ray

What an achievement...

In the month that ACA became law, there were 9.126 million people working part time "for economic reasons"..........in May 2016 that number was 6.372 million....

Forum List

Back