Does The Government Run The Media

You have a combination of leftist media, leftist dem donors, and leftist dem elites running the show now.

This was called a clue when they got shed of FJB.

8xgvxc.jpg

or does the media run the government? Inquiring minds. I'm not sure myself which way it goes. Huge thought experiment.
We Dems run the media, the government, the elections and... in short, we control everything.

You retards don't stand a chance. Pack up and move to Russia. Heard Putin runs a wonderfully free country and is ready to welcome you.

Does that answer your question or are you still confused?

We Dems run the media, the government, the elections and... in short, we control everything.

You retards don't stand a chance. Pack up and move to Russia. Heard Putin runs a wonderfully free country and is ready to welcome you.

Hey, finally a bit of honesty. Better hide from the lightening.

You guys talk just like Griner the basketball player acted. She found out. Look at how you acted on the abortion issue. Giving the issue to the states from the supreme court who took it from them in the first place 50 years prior and you had a nervous breakdown. Watching the Prog women and their pro tagalong men riot was funny and not funny. Damaging areas outside the supreme court in the process. Everything is getting too expensive to build. Defense, aerospace, high tech, industrial and more. And what is worse, a lot of it is not of quality as DEI is causing China to make massive gains on us. The decline is serious, and it is funny also. The next two things we will lose most likely is the automobile and passenger plane business to China within a few decades. As we decline some more and more and more. Wehn the fun starts i do not know. I hope I live a good remainder of life before it gets here.

Conservatism runs the media, because the owners are conservatives.

That explains the wild conservative bias of the MSM for so many years.

If you ever see someone claiming the media is liberal, just smile, twirl your finger around your ear, and step back before you get drooled on.

If you ever see someone claiming the media is liberal, just smile, twirl your finger around your ear, and step back before you get drooled on.
The media talks like the Christians do not exist. You are now anti semites with a percentage of the Jewish population the same on themselves. And that is the real crux of the problem with your agendas. God is dead to you if you ever believed in a deity and gaia is the real godless cult. The real power is in Europe. Western Europeans are far more along in the dictatorship even if we call it Democracy. Teh Jan.6 people have found that out.

So no then. I dont think the Government runs the media, the media is just more or less compliant and favorable based on who's running the Government.

The government isn't running the 'media', both the 'media' and those in government are sold out, to the same group of people.

Tell me the last time the 'media' was compliant and favorable to any republican in office 'running the government'?

Projection much????????????

Forum List

Back