🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the idiot in Chief owe President Obama an apology?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Will Donald Dumb break his record of being a complete ass ho liar in chief and admit, that Obama did not, I repeat did not wire tap his golden palace after todays hearings and will he then apologize for being a fuckin liar?

FBI Director James Comey Finally Refutes Donald Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Tweets
“The department has no information that supports those tweets.”

Yes or No

Will Donald Dumb break his record of being a complete ass ho liar in chief and admit, that Obama did not, I repeat did not wire tap his golden palace after todays hearings and will he then apologize for being a fuckin liar?

Yes or No

No n!gger Comey is a lying scumbag, explain the FISA applications you fucking monkey.

• Banned

Yes or No

No n!gger Comey is a lying scumbag, explain the FISA applications you fucking monkey.
LOLOLOLOL.....first off, I am not a scumbag, nor a monkey...I sir am a lady. Now to answer your question.....KISS MY BLACK ASS AND WHILE DOWN THERE, SNIFF A BIT!!

Yes or No

LOLOLOLOL.....first off, I am not a scumbag, nor a monkey...I sir am a lady. Now to answer your question.....KISS MY BLACK ASS AND WHILE DOWN THERE, SNIFF A BIT!!

You're a jigga boo n!gger subhuman monkey kill yourself.

Yes or No

Fish warehouses that left the fish in the sun smell better than that!

Also do not insult the ladies of the Universe by comparing yourself to one!

I will state that the individual using racial slurs against you was and will be forever wrong even if you are a racist bigot yourself!

Yes or No

Should he!?!

Yes

Will he!?!

Nope...

Yes or No

Mark a spot, Tigah. You're all ass!

Two wrongs don't make a right, and the American people need to start with DJT, the most divisive president in American history.

I think so.

Trump is and will be too busy to mention ever Obama's name again.

Yes or No

And you sir are so stuck in the 20st century......jigga boo???? The last time I heard that word, white women were prefering white men!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Trump must apologize.
Apologize to the guy that wiretapped Dennis Kucinich, James Rosen, Sharyl Attkisson, Angela Merkle, and others?

I think not.

Obama should be praying that Trump isn't the law and order president I hope he is.
And of all those listed, Merkle loved the hell out of Obama......and the others got over it. Obama did it out of love. No harm was ever done and the world never came to an end. Trump on the other hand.....isn't worth a phone tap, let alone a phone call, he'll out him own self if we just give him time.

Trump must apologize.
Apologize to the guy that wiretapped Dennis Kucinich, James Rosen, Sharyl Attkisson, Angela Merkle, and others?

I think not.

Obama should be praying that Trump isn't the law and order president I hope he is.
And of all those listed, Merkle loved the hell out of Obama......and the others got over it. Obama did it out of love. No harm was ever done and the world never came to an end. Trump on the other hand.....isn't worth a phone tap, let alone a phone call, he'll out him own self if we just give him time.

Out of love? God what a brainwashed fucking n!gger.

Yes or No

And you sir are so stuck in the 20st century......jigga boo???? The last time I heard that word, white women were prefering white men!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Go eat a banana you fucking monkey.

Trump must apologize.

I think not.

So you aren't ignorant? You are just a liar?

You know about the NSA program and the FISA warrants. You know they bug everyone, everywhere all the time. So you know that Trump wasn't lying, but you want him to apologize anyway?

WTF?!

Even I don't particularly like him, but I don't suffer from Stockholm syndrome. Christ, wake the fuck up already. You can't hold to cognitively opposing points of view and not look like an idiot.

C7KagxlVAAEF4ei.jpg:large

C7NR-wJWkAENJyi.jpg:large

Yes or No

you aint no lady....if you are you have some man in you....

Forum List

Back