🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the idiot in Chief owe President Obama an apology?

But Comey apologized before the hearing, saying he made a mistake about there being no investigation spying on Trump and his people. Comey out right lied before denying that very thing to prevent an investigation, means he's being pressured by (most likely) the former administration who hold his wife's career on the balance of him playing ball. Therefore he needs to recuse himself of the testimony and investigation as being proven unreliable and biased tainted that's what they asked of Sessions and Rex Tillerson so should it be here..

That being ssid the wording is vague, doesnct matter if he thinks Ovama did the order direct, the investigation is about who what why and were laws broken as has been found in tapping civilians and leaking info.
By claiming Trumps accusations unfounded as excuse not to investigate makes this 100% fishy, a smokescreen does not excuse the full scope and crimes comitted for political tactics and abuses of power and Obama is responsible indirectly just as Syria and Iran are responsible for their
proxy wars or Dems crying Russians gov't officials responsible for indirect acts of claimed hacking.
The standards keep shifting because they blame Trump for what staff does but Obama is not Blamed for what they insinuate his staff does=double standard. According to the Comey excuse on Obama he can still he charged as well as others with false charges on Trump just for manipulation of an election. That would make Obama interferring and abusing power to corrupt 2 elections tampering with Israel and our election, then blaming Russia for our gov't failure to uphold the law in regards to Clinton illegally witholding required emails then destroying sequestered evidence.
Abuse of power reeks here, we dropped the ball way to many times to protect image but it's not fooling anyone, but the media abused dupes. Every country sees how third world corruption we've become, it's embarassing.

It's a shame we've had to waste time and money to determine something most people already knew. This president takes lying to a whole new level.

Will Donald Dumb break his record of being a complete ass ho liar in chief and admit, that Obama did not, I repeat did not wire tap his golden palace after todays hearings and will he then apologize for being a fuckin liar?

FBI Director James Comey Finally Refutes Donald Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Tweets
“The department has no information that supports those tweets.”

Yes or No
Of course Trump owes Obama an apology.

"With respect to the president's tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets," Mr Comey told a congressional hearing.
  • "And we have looked carefully inside the FBI. The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components: the department has no information that supports those tweets," he said.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYz4X30eXSAhWCKyYKHcyOAU8QFgg9MAY&url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-wiretapping-claims-no-evidence-james-comey-fbi-director-barack-obama-trump-tower-a7639766.html&usg=AFQjCNH6mDYwDTVUG4tvBsB7Pgsdwvk5dw&sig2=3gByfDK30nX6s71uEBG8EQ

Former CIA agent Larry Johnson confirms the accusations made in Trump’s ‘Obama wiretapping tweets’ and backs up the claims with evidence.

"Checks in the mail"
"Money was for the Charity"
"There was 0 illegals voting this election"
"I wasn't looking at that woman, I was looking at the TV behind her"
"i'll pay my half the rent next week"
"I'm a Christian woman who knows persecution, I did not give the debate Questions to Hillary"
"I never lie I was not given the debate questions by Donna Brazille"
"How do you bleach data with a towel or something?"
"No your thighs don't look fat"
"The envelope was for charity (the name of my new yacht)."
"Everyone who can't afford health care will now have coverage"
"I solemnly swear"

Oh my, Obama said several whoppers about obamacare, even won lie of the year. Yet you didn't question him.

Yeah, and he got harshly attacked by his own party for that.

Why aren't you guys criticizing Donald Trump for lying about insurance for everybody and not touching medicaid?
Lol, trying to rewrite history? His supporters did no such thing, Gruber described you perfectly.

"With respect to the president's tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets," Mr Comey told a congressional hearing.
  • "And we have looked carefully inside the FBI. The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components: the department has no information that supports those tweets," he said.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYz4X30eXSAhWCKyYKHcyOAU8QFgg9MAY&url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-wiretapping-claims-no-evidence-james-comey-fbi-director-barack-obama-trump-tower-a7639766.html&usg=AFQjCNH6mDYwDTVUG4tvBsB7Pgsdwvk5dw&sig2=3gByfDK30nX6s71uEBG8EQ
So, you're claiming that there's just as much evidence for the wiretapping allegations as there is for the Russian hacking allegations.

Will Donald Dumb break his record of being a complete ass ho liar in chief and admit, that Obama did not, I repeat did not wire tap his golden palace after todays hearings and will he then apologize for being a fuckin liar?

FBI Director James Comey Finally Refutes Donald Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Tweets
“The department has no information that supports those tweets.”

Yes or No

Yes. Liar in Chief should apologize to Obama.

So, you're claiming that there's just as much evidence for the wiretapping allegations as there is for the Russian hacking allegations.

That's different....somehow...some way...

I'm not claiming anything. The FBI Director testified before Congress there is no evidence to support Trumps accusation, and testified that an investigation does exist based on evidence of wrongdoing.

Oh my, Obama said several whoppers about obamacare, even won lie of the year. Yet you didn't question him.

Why aren't you guys criticizing Donald Trump for lying about insurance for everybody and not touching medicaid?
Lol, trying to rewrite history? His supporters did no such thing, Gruber described you perfectly.
OP. We are talking about Donald, jknowfreek, not his supporters. His party is attacking Donald. That is a good thing.

OP. We are talking about Donald, jknowfreek, not his supporters. His party is attacking Donald. That is a good thing.

Nothing in this hearing today was positive for Trump. The White house is now in full damage control mode.

His scheduled 5pm speech, since he can't excuse what he did and said, will be a call to rally his supporters.

His scheduled 5pm speech, since he can't excuse what he did and said, will be a call to rally his supporters.

Its Monday ... time for a new lie.

Seriously, that's what he does. When his last lie has been uncovered, he trots out a new one.

I sir am a lady. Now to answer your question.....KISS MY BLACK ASS AND WHILE DOWN THERE, SNIFF A BIT!!
Apparently, African "Ladies" have very low standards. Almost animal like.
I am not a animal I am a lady and apparently you are no gentleman. Get off the insults and kiss my ass.

Hey look she thinks she's people.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when I give a fuck about you and what you think

Make like a n!gger and go hang yourself monkey.

Forum List

Back