🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the idiot in Chief owe President Obama an apology?

Trump must apologize.
Apologize to the guy that wiretapped Dennis Kucinich, James Rosen, Sharyl Attkisson, Angela Merkle, and others?

I think not.

Obama should be praying that Trump isn't the law and order president I hope he is.
And of all those listed, Merkle loved the hell out of Obama......and the others got over it. Obama did it out of love. No harm was ever done and the world never came to an end. Trump on the other hand.....isn't worth a phone tap, let alone a phone call, he'll out him own self if we just give him time.

So you aren't ignorant? You are just a liar?

You know about the NSA program and the FISA warrants. You know they bug everyone, everywhere all the time. So you know that Trump wasn't lying, but you want him to apologize anyway?

WTF?!

Even I don't particularly like him, but I don't suffer from Stockholm syndrome. Christ, wake the fuck up already. You can't hold to cognitively opposing points of view and not look like an idiot.

C7KagxlVAAEF4ei.jpg:large

C7NR-wJWkAENJyi.jpg:large

Because I don't want you to melt or go insane, I'll put it this way.......Now its up to Trump to prove his own case.....because everyone with a working brain cell has said it never happened......listen, I refuse to go back and forth with you idiots here. Facts mean nothing to you and that's all I have to go on...now either move on with your bullshit or try selling this shit to the Trump people..I simply don't have the time.

Will Donald Dumb break his record of being a complete ass ho liar in chief and admit, that Obama did not, I repeat did not wire tap his golden palace after todays hearings and will he then apologize for being a fuckin liar?

FBI Director James Comey Finally Refutes Donald Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Tweets
“The department has no information that supports those tweets.”

Yes or No

No n!gger Comey is a lying scumbag, explain the FISA applications you fucking monkey.
LOLOLOLOL.....first off, I am not a scumbag, nor a monkey...I sir am a lady. Now to answer your question.....KISS MY BLACK ASS AND WHILE DOWN THERE, SNIFF A BIT!!
you aint no lady....if you are you have some man in you....
(sigh)....we gotta get you a hobby...you need a life.

Trump must apologize.
Apologize to the guy that wiretapped Dennis Kucinich, James Rosen, Sharyl Attkisson, Angela Merkle, and others?

I think not.

Obama should be praying that Trump isn't the law and order president I hope he is.
And of all those listed, Merkle loved the hell out of Obama......and the others got over it. Obama did it out of love. No harm was ever done and the world never came to an end. Trump on the other hand.....isn't worth a phone tap, let alone a phone call, he'll out him own self if we just give him time.

You know about the NSA program and the FISA warrants. You know they bug everyone, everywhere all the time. So you know that Trump wasn't lying, but you want him to apologize anyway?

WTF?!

Even I don't particularly like him, but I don't suffer from Stockholm syndrome. Christ, wake the fuck up already. You can't hold to cognitively opposing points of view and not look like an idiot.

Because I don't want you to melt or go insane, I'll put it this way.......Now its up to Trump to prove his own case.....because everyone with a working brain cell has said it never happened......listen, I refuse to go back and forth with you idiots here. Facts mean nothing to you and that's all I have to go on...now either move on with your bullshit or try selling this shit to the Trump people..I simply don't have the time.
I don't want you to melt or go insane
like the way you have?....

Trump must apologize.

I think not.

WTF?!

You were the one that wanted the apology.

I don't think one is warranted.

The MSM admitted that the Trump team was spied on, why should he apologize?

Will Donald Dumb break his record of being a complete ass ho liar in chief and admit, that Obama did not, I repeat did not wire tap his golden palace after todays hearings and will he then apologize for being a fuckin liar?

FBI Director James Comey Finally Refutes Donald Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Tweets
“The department has no information that supports those tweets.”

Yes or No

No n!gger Comey is a lying scumbag, explain the FISA applications you fucking monkey.
LOLOLOLOL.....first off, I am not a scumbag, nor a monkey...I sir am a lady. Now to answer your question.....KISS MY BLACK ASS AND WHILE DOWN THERE, SNIFF A BIT!!
you aint no lady....if you are you have some man in you....
(sigh)....we gotta get you a hobby...you need a life.
at least in my life i dont see trump everywhere and i aint a paranoid obsessive like you are.....perhaps you should take your own advice....

Trump must apologize.

I think not.

WTF?!

You were the one that wanted the apology.

I don't think one is warranted.

The MSM admitted that the Trump team was spied on, why should he apologize?
President Obama did nothing to this guy, was more than gracious to him and his family and is innocent....now if you can't fathom that, than I have nothing to say to you....please find someone else to spew your bullshit too, I don't have the energy to argue with an idiot

I sir am a lady. Now to answer your question.....KISS MY BLACK ASS AND WHILE DOWN THERE, SNIFF A BIT!!
Apparently, African "Ladies" have very low standards. Almost animal like.
I am not a animal I am a lady and apparently you are no gentleman. Get off the insults and kiss my ass.

Hey look she thinks she's people.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when I give a fuck about you and what you think

"With respect to the president's tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets," Mr Comey told a congressional hearing.
  • "And we have looked carefully inside the FBI. The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components: the department has no information that supports those tweets," he said.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...4tvBsB7Pgsdwvk5dw&sig2=3gByfDK30nX6s71uEBG8EQ

Ive just been watching Mr Spicer try and smother this. They really are a bunch of rogues arent they ?

Looks like it. Trump is now boxed in, and the legitimacy of what the President says to our allies around the world is now called into question.

What happens when he tries to sell them the need to form a coalition to engage in a military action anywhere in the world now?

"And we have looked carefully inside the FBI. The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components: the department has no information that supports those tweets," he said.
And there is no evidence to support the claim that Trump colluded with Russians either. I guess that makes Obama a liar too (as well as every other Democrat making that charge).

Ive just been watching Mr Spicer try and smother this. They really are a bunch of rogues arent they ?

Looks like it. Trump is now boxed in, and the legitimacy of what the President says to our allies around the world is now called into question.

What happens when he tries to sell them the need to form a coalition to engage in a military action anywhere in the world now?
Oh my, Obama said several whoppers about obamacare, even won lie of the year. Yet you didn't question him.

Pfffffffffffffffffft, you cannot "box in" someone so untethered to reality.

Forum List

Back