Does the USA need NATO?

Most bases should be closed in Germany and the remainder should be relocated to the Baltic states and Poland as a trip wire. Bases in very strategic areas like Rota, Spain near Gibraltar should remain.
NO MORE TRIP WIRE FORCES!!

The South Korea tripwire should never have happened, in my opinion.

:lol: With this analysis something seems to be wrong.
With this English quite a lot seems to be wrong.

I suppose you're yet another Russkie. I wish we had an automatic Russkie filter to keep them out: they're like mice in the kitchen.

NO MORE TRIP WIRE FORCES!!

The South Korea tripwire should never have happened, in my opinion.

If you think so, Soviet. In Korea you had been indeed in a real war. Bad for the Koreans - very bad. Nevertheless your president Truman made the very best what had been possible in this disastrous situation when he avoided to attack China with nukes - what means by the way still today that China has to be very thankful to the USA.

Of course he is; at least the useful parts.

But I agree with the OP: US out of NATO.

US out of UN for good measure, and move it to Lagos, Nigeria.
Name the nations Putin has attacked to reconstitute the USSR?

With this English quite a lot seems to be wrong.

Give me a correct English form of this sentence

I suppose you're yet another Russkie.

I'm a German and you are an idiot. On this planet exist more idiots than Germans.

I wish we had an automatic Russkie filter to keep them out: they're like mice in the kitchen.

Who is "we" in this context?

Here a nice German folk song - one of the songs which I love most:

I'm a German and you are an idiot. On this planet exist more idiots than Germans.
But most of them speak better English ----

That's okay, though. It's as well to see easily when we have a paid foreign propagandist among us.

But most of them speak better English ----

Who speaks a good English speaks often a bad German. I'm just simple like a typical US-American. Bad in foreign languages. You speak always only English and I speak always only German. But English is fortunatelly only a kind of German dialect.

I still wait for the correct English version of the sentence which you criticized. Then I'm able to see what you understood and can compare it with this what I liked to say.

That's okay, though. It's as well to see easily when we have a paid foreign propagandist among us.

Ts ts ts ts ts. Such a long "critics" and still you did not call me Hitler - or did you call me Hitler here and I did not understand this, paranoiac?

Last edited:
As far as I can see this is a Prussian infantry unit on their Sunday afternoon walk.
No, this is the standard of the Prussian army - linear tactics

Something seems to fascinate you in case of the Prussians. What is it?
The Prussian army was of enormous importance in politics. The appearance of firearms created the prerequisites for the formation of mass armies of non-professional military. Despite the fact that it was the most infamous army, it eventually won everywhere it was, including Moscow in the 18th century.

Forum List

Back