Does this forum serve any purpose?

just asking

Not even once in the history of poli-chat boards has anyone ever changed someones mind. They are for entertainment purposes only - And lately the incessant, fact free election whining from Rump cultists has been pretty damned entertaining!

...when I am not on USMB, I sit on my bed and listen to radio static

just asking

Not even once in the history of poli-chat boards has anyone ever changed someones mind. They are for entertainment purposes only - And lately the incessant, fact free election whining from Rump cultists has been pretty damned entertaining!
Not even once in the history of poli-chat boards has anyone ever changed someones mind. They are for entertainment purposes only - And lately the incessant, fact free election whining from Harris RACISTS has been pretty damned entertaining!

This board and other political boards serve a very important purpose in America....they show the world how ignorant many liberals are and how dangerous their beliefs are.....the media hides the true intent and intelligence level of liberals...

If it were not for boards like this we wouldn't know how dangerous they are....look at what has happened...2016....an outsider elected to the precedency and they had to resort to cheating to get rid of him....regardless of the fraudulent election we just had we the freedom loving constitution loving people are winning and its open information sites like this that are helping.....

It had given me great insight into the communist democrat mind. I have learned to truly despise them. Not only that but I finally understand how the black mind operates. It have seen the ugly snake pit that passes for black motivation. My opinion has certainly changed.

It keeps a great many moonbats off streets, thus preventing them from abusing people who don't wear face diapers.

Truth to tell, the onliest reason I'm here is in hope that Batfink will make an appearance.

It keeps a great many moonbats off streets, thus preventing them from abusing people who don't wear face diapers.

Truth to tell, the onliest reason I'm here is in hope that Batfink will make an appearance.

Well, if you are going to put it that way:

Batfink.gif

just asking

Oh, yes!

Before the Internet, there was no way that ordinary people like me could express their opinions.

Print newspapers had little space for readers' letters and often would also reject letters that disagreed with the paper's political stance.

Now the Internet gives people a chance to blow off steam, which I guess is good for one's mental health.

Some people are concerned that with the Dems taking power in three weeks, the big boys (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) may tighten its censorship. As to forums such as this, I do not know what will happen.

What I really like about here, is for the most part this forum allows people to say what they want to, instead of moderators deciding what you are allowed to say and post (like on Facebook, Twatter, YouTube, etc.)

This place seems to actually care about freedom of speech (like our 1st Amendment is supposed to protect ).

While the rest of the platforms ran by the technogarchs shit on the 1st Amendment constantly.
You haven't met the mods, yet. LOL

just asking

Well on other pol chat boards I've learned things, or been informed of other ideas I had not considered. I notice the mods have moved this thread which was about the politics forum, which is pretty indicative of the level of political discourse. LOL

Forum List

Back