Does Trump FULLY realize that he's under criminal investigation?

this thread is a perfect example of left wing hypocrisy, dishonesty, and delusion. They cannot get over the fact that the American voters rejected the hildebeast, obozo, democraps, and libtardism in general. So, their only response is to lash out and create false stories about the winners.

The problem is that the winners keep winning and fixing the mess made by years of liberals and pussies in both parties. Jobs are being created, the market is up, consumer confidence is high, and we are once again respected in the world.

We tried liberalism, it failed. Now back to common sense and constitutional government.

6emdSp2hq8xcNiUi0I-s0mQQ0spyMlga4aMsgsHau7E4ISppdms3zyrQRQizp7ypW_Abyf-0SxU6M1cHVa1185GiJZdhf6mi6MevX9sPQCJmeago1346KVEwSEQmdMObM2czoC7SDmlGr660Z6VYCmBTxVhoH4_FUQlBN7k=s0-d-e1-ft
conway-tweet-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFOgdDOZBSSpUpWf9Rnp5s2AQ-GUH_N_Muve-_1yetwM.png

FBI Director James Comey, left, and Michael Rogers, director of the National Security Agency, at Monday's hearing. (Drew Angerer / Getty Images)

Thank you, I had forgotten that the Barbie Conway once stated that little quip...She must hate to be reminded of that......LOL

6emdSp2hq8xcNiUi0I-s0mQQ0spyMlga4aMsgsHau7E4ISppdms3zyrQRQizp7ypW_Abyf-0SxU6M1cHVa1185GiJZdhf6mi6MevX9sPQCJmeago1346KVEwSEQmdMObM2czoC7SDmlGr660Z6VYCmBTxVhoH4_FUQlBN7k=s0-d-e1-ft
conway-tweet-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFOgdDOZBSSpUpWf9Rnp5s2AQ-GUH_N_Muve-_1yetwM.png

FBI Director James Comey, left, and Michael Rogers, director of the National Security Agency, at Monday's hearing. (Drew Angerer / Getty Images)

Thank you, I had forgotten that the Barbie Conway once stated that little quip...She must hate to be reminded of that......LOL

yep, makes it quite clear why Hillary, bubba, and the Clinton foundation were, and are, under FBI investigation. Thanks for reminding us.

What part of the testimony that there is no evidence of collusion that we heard yesterday did you not understand?

Nitwit........there IS an ON-GOING investigation of Trump's ties to Russia. Shouldn't you wait a while longer before declaring that the orange charlatan is as pure as driven snow?........LOL

What part of the testimony that there is no evidence of collusion that we heard yesterday did you not understand?

Nitwit........there IS an ON-GOING investigation of Trump's ties to Russia. Shouldn't you wait a while longer before declaring that the orange charlatan is as pure as driven snow?........LOL

did Trump give them 20% of our uranium? did Trump sign a fake "reset" agreement? There should certainly be an investigation, and it should center on the corrupt Clinton crime family.

yep, makes it quite clear why Hillary, bubba, and the Clinton foundation were, and are, under FBI investigation. Thanks for reminding us.

Yes, yes....Mr. Tuna......you'll always have Clinton to bitch about.....BTW, where did you hear that the Clinton Foundation is currently under FBI investigation? (I mean beside hannity telling you to spew that shit......LOL)

did Trump give them 20% of our uranium? did Trump sign a fake "reset" agreement? There should certainly be an investigation, and it should center on the corrupt Clinton crime family.

That was a seven country coalition that had to approve that transfer.

BTW, where did you hear that the Clinton Foundation is currently under FBI investigation? (I mean beside hannity telling you to spew that shit......LOL)

BTW did you hear that the Trump campaign is currently under FBI investigation?

I have some good news and some bad news.

Russian mafia boss still at large after FBI wiretap at Trump Tower

There, indeed, was an FBI wiretap involving Russians at Trump Tower.

But it was not placed at the behest of Barack Obama and the target was not the Trump campaign of 2016. For two years ending in 2013, the FBI had a court-approved warrant to eavesdrop on a sophisticated Russian organized crime money laundering network that operated out of unit 63A in Trump Tower.

The FBI investigation led to a federal grand jury indictment of more than 30 people, including one of the world’s most notorious Russian mafia bosses, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov. Known as the “Little Taiwanese,” Tokhtakhounov was the only target to slip away, and he remains a fugitive from American justice.

Five months after the April 2013 indictment and after Interpol issued a “red notice” for Tokhtakhounov, the fugitive appeared near Donald Trump in the VIP section of the Moscow Miss Universe pageant.

So there was wiretapping going on at Trump tower. (2011-2-13) with a court approved warrant. But it was because Trump rented space to the Russian mafia, and it was the Russian mafia being wiretapped. But it also turns out Trump also hung out with the Russian mafia.

So there was wiretapping going on at Trump tower. (2011-2-13) with a court approved warrant. But it was because Trump rented space to the Russian mafia, and it was the Russian mafia being wiretapped. But it also turns out Trump also hung out with the Russian mafia.

Excellent explanation.......Trump has ALWAYS loved mafia thugs.

Excellent explanation.......Trump has ALWAYS loved mafia thugs.

It's where the money is. Trumps friends laundered tens of millions of dollars, And who knows, if we got to see Trumps tax returns, we may even find where he got his loans to keep Trump enterprises afloat. And BTW on a side note, the latest financial estimates is that Trump is worth $3.5 billion, down from their previous estimate of $4 billion, and well below Trumps claim that he's worth $40 billion.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...er-with-foes-eager-to-spark-new-investigation

Does the lunatic left realize that this is a big witch hunt based on nothing by speculation and conjecture?
It's much more than conjecture...certainly enough to investigate according to both sides of the political aisle...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here some more info...on the Russian hacks and leaks.

Russian Hackers of DNC Said to Nab Secrets From NATO, Soros

What crime is he being accused of? Will you liberals ever pony up an answer?
I have no idea, it was all tight lipped because the investigation is on going...?

How about the real truth?

You don't know shit. In fact, you know so little that you cannot even dream up a so-called crime to charge anyone with!

You libs are getting more pathetic every day. I have placed a number of you on ignore because nobody should be allowed on the Internet if they are incapable of cognitive thought processes.

You libs are so stupid you cannot be trusted to pour piss out of your boots with the instructions written on the heel!

I see we have another crying whining snowflake righty here trying to justify everything is so called savior has done and will do. I cannot wait to come back here and say "I and many told you so". Keep on whining snowflake.

BTW, where did you hear that the Clinton Foundation is currently under FBI investigation? (I mean beside hannity telling you to spew that shit......LOL)

BTW did you hear that the Trump campaign is currently under FBI investigation?

Has there been anyone come out and say there was evidence of wrong doing yet? Then why not drop all this until that happens and instead focus on getting things done for the American people?

Does the lunatic left realize that this is a big witch hunt based on nothing by speculation and conjecture?
It's much more than conjecture...certainly enough to investigate according to both sides of the political aisle...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here some more info...on the Russian hacks and leaks.

Russian Hackers of DNC Said to Nab Secrets From NATO, Soros

What crime is he being accused of? Will you liberals ever pony up an answer?
I have no idea, it was all tight lipped because the investigation is on going...?

How about the real truth?

You don't know shit. In fact, you know so little that you cannot even dream up a so-called crime to charge anyone with!

You libs are getting more pathetic every day. I have placed a number of you on ignore because nobody should be allowed on the Internet if they are incapable of cognitive thought processes.

You libs are so stupid you cannot be trusted to pour piss out of your boots with the instructions written on the heel!

I see we have another crying whining snowflake righty here trying to justify everything is so called savior has done and will do. I cannot wait to come back here and say "I and many told you so". Keep on whining snowflake.

and when you CAN come back and say "I told you so", then I encourage you to do so. Until then, drop all this crap and start working on getting health care right!

Has there been anyone come out and say there was evidence of wrong doing yet? Then why not drop all this until that happens and instead focus on getting things done for the American people?

There has to be some evidence of wrongdoing, or the FBI wouldn't be holding both a National Security investigation andf a Criminal investigation of the Trump campaign.

Forum List

Back