Does Trump need a new nickname for Bernie?

Gosh, why do you say that? If you look at the thread linked in the second line of my sig, you'd see I advocated for a 15% corporate tax rate, lower than it is now.

Oh, that's right: You're ignorant and you're a liar.

I remember now!
It’s a fact that you don’t read your own posts.
You want Bernie to win.
Are you psychotic?
I don't want Bernie to win. I wouldn't vote for him.

Since I have NEVER said that I would, you just made that up, out of thin air. Poof!

You clearly don't know my politics, but that doesn't stop you.

Like a good little obedient Trumpster, you just make stuff up as you go to fit into your tiny little worldview.

Do you want to keep trying, slugger? Maybe pretty soon you'll mistakenly get something right.

:itsok:
Since 100% of everyone here, other than yourself, sees you as a knee-jerk Trump hater, I suppose you have an emotional or mental need to stir up controversy.
No, there are several people here who can think for themselves. Not a high percentage, but they exist.

You can keep making stuff up if you want.

I notice you don't ask questions. You just know to attack. I ask questions. That's how I learn.
Sorry bud, but for an FA you have quite an “interesting” view of the current economy.
And what is my "view of the current economy"?

You must know, since you said that.

Go ahead. Lay it out for me.

It’s a fact that you don’t read your own posts.
You want Bernie to win.
Are you psychotic?

Since I have NEVER said that I would, you just made that up, out of thin air. Poof!

Like a good little obedient Trumpster, you just make stuff up as you go to fit into your tiny little worldview.

Do you want to keep trying, slugger? Maybe pretty soon you'll mistakenly get something right.

Since 100% of everyone here, other than yourself, sees you as a knee-jerk Trump hater, I suppose you have an emotional or mental need to stir up controversy.
No, there are several people here who can think for themselves. Not a high percentage, but they exist.

I notice you don't ask questions. You just know to attack. I ask questions. That's how I learn.
Sorry bud, but for an FA you have quite an “interesting” view of the current economy.

Try Amenda.

Try Amenda.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back