Does Trump Take Full Responsibility or Not?

He lied. Get it straight. He said it was not serious. Was it serious? 228,000 dead is pretty serious.
Two things to consider

Is the official death count accurate or inflated?

I think its inflated

And is trump to blame for any of the actual deaths from the wuflu?

I dont think so

We are all going to catch the chinese disease in our own good time.

and when we do about .4% of us are going to die whether we go about living our lives and providing economic security for our family - or cower in the basement like Sleepy Joe Biden.
The official death count is an undercount. Excess mortality for the first ten months of this year vs last it is over 300,000. Stop spreading misinformation. You're literally killing people.

Oh good grief, now Mac-7 is killing people? You people have taken Alinsky to a whole new evil level.
Everyone spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories about the virus is killing people.

From mac7 all the way up to tRump. This crap doesn't spread itself.

Just because you live in a CNN bubble, and some alternate reality fueled by hatred for your fellow American, doesn't mean that facts are "misinformation".... That is just your claim.... Meaningless.

You're not arguing with a poster you're arguing with an information center or should I say disinformation center. He's just one member of it. There are very few REAL liberal posters here most of them work for the DNC....I learned about that when I was on another board and was pretty good friends with the board owner.....

JO

Excess mortality for the first ten months of this year vs last it is over 300,000.
Do you have a link to that?

I would very much like to study your claim

Where did you find the 300,000 number?

Trump on taking responsibility about Coronavirus.
One day he says he doesn't, and tonight he says "does?"
Which version is correct?

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

This is what he says is taking “full responsibility:
“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

it all depends on his responsibility for it,,,

the covid was because of the governors not him,,,

Don't play coy. He can't have it both ways. It's dishonest as hell.

Seeing how you are an expert on dishonesty, you are strangely mistaken.

Trump on taking responsibility about Coronavirus.
One day he says he doesn't, and tonight he says "does?"
Which version is correct?

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

This is what he says is taking “full responsibility:
“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

The better question is, do YOU think he is fully responsible for coronavirus?

For being lazy, inept and irresponsible, for even catching it himself... Yes.

As we all know, you are being dishonest. The truth is, voters arent blaming Trump for COVID. That would be crazy. Independents arent fucking retards. They arent going to buy that horseshit.

I'm an Independent and Trump's handling of the pandemic wanes big time.

What should he have done differently?

Excess mortality for the first ten months of this year vs last it is over 300,000.
Do you have a link to that?

I would very much like to study your claim

Where did you find the 300,000 number?

It's bullshit....the fact is that the National All Causes death numbers have not moved even one half percent.....now there's a statistic they cannot wish away. What is very suspicious though is the fact that both flu and pneumonia numbers are waaaay down this year.....Hmmmm....maybe they borrowed a lot of deaths to pad their phony pandemic claims???....probably.

JO

Hmmmm....maybe they borrowed a lot of deaths to pad their phony pandemic claims....probably.
I think the libs were more than happy to list a 95-year old heart patient as a wuflu death just to make trump look bad

Well, I hold him responsible and so do the people concerned about the 228,000 death toll, so he is stuck with it.

Well, during DumBama's two terms, over 200,000 Americans dies from the common flu. Do you hold him responsible for that? And if not, why not?
Nope. There was vaccines although many do not approve of vaccines and tried and effect treatment and it was an 8 years number, not an 8 month number. Trump knew how serious and lied to his base and they tried to make his lies true. Now we are 228,000 dead of actual truth that was supposed to disappear when warm weather starts, according to the lie. Not too impressed with people in admin telling connected people on wall street of how serious it was, but not the American people, either.

Your translator is not working too well dude..... Don't know who you are but you're not a real poster that's for sure. In any case most of the death numbers are fudged for political reasons and sane people realize that China is the main culprit here not Trump or any other national leader who suffered under this thing..... Oh....and get a better translating program the one you're using makes you look and sound just like a third grader who flunked english.
Don't really care if you dislike lazy speech patterns or not. There is no denying we have far more death in our country (that republicans say has the best healthcare on earth) than any other country on earth. We did a piss poor of handling it as the country and the trumpers were fed BS by their worthless con artist leader. For you, i would probably need a translator from English into Russian troll speak.

Hmmmm....maybe they borrowed a lot of deaths to pad their phony pandemic claims....probably.
I think the libs were more than happy to list a 95-year old heart patient as a wuflu death just to make trump look bad
They also recieve money if someone "dies from covid".
I do not blame trump for any death as a result of the chinese disease

the states have primary responsibility for treating sick people not the president

Damn straight.....why Trump has allowed the CDC to pay for a medical opinion on a death certificate that might not be accurate but money driven is beyond me but I do smell investigation here if he gets re-elected.

JO

the states have primary responsibility for treating sick people not the president
Anyone who blames Trump for COVID deaths is being dishonest and frankly, stupid.

There is no denying we have far more death in our country (that republicans say has the best healthcare on earth) than any other country on earth.
There is plenty to deny

how does our national obesity affect wuflu deaths?

Really it's foolish to blame anyone here ....whether it be the Governors of New York and New Jersey ...the two worst states if the Union for death counts or the President.....but the CCP that knew about the virus for three months before they stopped flights out of WUHAN? Now they are definitely guilty.

JO

Anyone who blames Trump for COVID deaths is being dishonest and frankly, stupid.

They're being obedient.

JO

Damn straight.....why Trump has allowed the CDC to pay for a medical opinion on a death certificate that might not be accurate but money driven is beyond me but I do smell investigation here if he gets re-elected.

JO
His other investigations so far have never panned out, just cost us money. Doubt we will have to worry about him being re-elected.

There is no denying we have far more death in our country (that republicans say has the best healthcare on earth) than any other country on earth.
There is plenty to deny

Another question to ask is why is it that both Flu deaths and Pneumonia deaths are down by nearly 80 percent this year? Did we somehow magically cure them? Oh.... wait.....they were reclassified as COVID deaths and then became worth money to the Hospitals.

JO

JO
His other investigations so far have never panned out, just cost us money. Doubt we will have to worry about him being re-elected.

Yes well......we will talk more on November fourth about this.

JO

JO

They panned out just fine....he can only start them he has no powers of arrest or detention.....it's not his fault that our government is infiltrated with Obama disciples who refuse to do their jobs....it will simply take time to correct the staffing over the next four years.

JO

JO

They panned out just fine....he can only start them he has no powers of arrest or detention.....it's not his fault that our government is infiltrated with Obama disciples who refuse to do their jobs....it will simply take time to correct the staffing over the next four years.

JO
Yep, imagine how extreme Trump will be when he no longers needs to worry about another election. Buckle up democrats. Its gonna be a rough ride. :laugh:

There is plenty to deny

I doubt if it helps, but in battle you take care of the troops you have not the ones you wish you had. Out of 200 plus countries we are #12. We died at higher numbers than countries 1-11 and 13 through whatever. The best healthcare on earth did not keep us from getting fat or dead, did it?

Forum List

Back