Does XFL Practice Racial Discrimination ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was totally on topic. He identified the attending staff working the sidelines, in the game, and the fact they were predominantly white. You just did not have an intelligent answer to his statement.
That's not the topic, idiot. You and him don't come barging in here and start dictating what the topic is. I defined the topic when I wrote the OP. It is racial imbalance of XFL players, with an overabundance of black players, and possibility that AA brought it about. I have had the intelligent answer previously again and again. You just don't like it, and refuse to accept it. That's YOUR problem. No one else's.

Read your own thread title, moron.

The title is "Does the XFL practice racial discrimination.

The coaches and staff are part of the XFL.

Do you have to be constantly sponged?

And the answer to that question is NO!

After all of this nonsense that you just posted, yhef fact remains that there is no evidence of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport.
You are obsessed with something that is non existent.
Correct. There is no evidence (at least shown in this thread), of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport. There is also no evidence in this thread that skin color AA is NOT being favored, and being used to create a great abundance of black players. I've stated this repeatedly.

There is also no evidence in this thread, presented from you of what you just said >> that "there is no evidence of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport." Maybe there is evidence of that. We can clearly see that you have presented here no evidence of what you speak.

The only evidence that is clearly shown here, is that katstupid has a stupid habit of presenting proclamations, with zero evidence to back them up.

As with the majority of what you post, you bring the stupidity, get it picked apart to the point of looking retarded, then post more stupidity to cover it.

You repeat your lies until you believe that they are true.

Plenty has been repeated and backed by SEVERAL people in your stupid thread, you're just not able comprehend the truth over your AA obsession,/psychosis.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
... I'm not asking for thinking or guessing, from people not working in the XFL.

lol

But then when I post here focusing on XFL workers, exclusively, you run away whining and crying and weeping and telling falsehoods about me not being on topic.

Face it, I destroyed your racist tunnel-vision you used to irresponsibly create this dumb thread ---after your racist eyes forgot about all of those Caucasian XFL workers standing next to the Negro players you complained about.

Last edited:
After all of this nonsense that you just posted, yhef fact remains that there is no evidence of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport.
Correct. There is no evidence (at least shown in this thread), of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport. There is also no evidence in this thread that skin color AA is NOT being favored, and being used to create a great abundance of black players. I've stated this repeatedly.

There is also no evidence in this thread, presented from you of what you just said >> that "there is no evidence of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport." Maybe there is evidence of that. We can clearly see that you have presented here no evidence of what you speak.

The only evidence that is clearly shown here, is that katstupid has a stupid habit of presenting proclamations, with zero evidence to back them up.

As with the majority of what you post, you bring the stupidity, get it picked apart to the point of looking retarded, then post more stupidity to cover it.

Plenty has been repeated and backed by SEVERAL people in your stupid thread, you're just not able comprehend the truth over your AA obsession,/psychosis.

This, is beautiful.

... It is racial imbalance of XFL players, with an overabundance of black players, and possibility that AA brought it about...

Yes there is exactly a racial imbalance of XFL workers as we all saw out there on the field ---standing next to the negro players you whined about!--- and we all know White Privilege brought it about.

He was totally on topic. He identified the attending staff working the sidelines, in the game, and the fact they were predominantly white. You just did not have an intelligent answer to his statement.
That's not the topic, idiot. You and him don't come barging in here and start dictating what the topic is. I defined the topic when I wrote the OP. It is racial imbalance of XFL players, with an overabundance of black players, and possibility that AA brought it about. I have had the intelligent answer previously again and again. You just don't like it, and refuse to accept it. That's YOUR problem. No one else's.

Look stupid, you have not presented a SINGLE intelligent thought in this bullshit thread that you started.

The XFL is a for profit venture, funded and owned by a CONSERVATIVE billionaire white male.

There is no logical reason for him to allow missing out on a chance to recruit and draft the highest quality players for the potential success of his league, whether they be black, white, yellow or brown, or even a mixture of all.

Anyone who posts here and has had the patience(or in my case enjoyed being entertained) by your pathetic lunacy and effeminate whining sees the common denominator in what you post, and that is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that you post reeks of yet another one of your "poor me, AA ruined my life", bitch threads.

Invariably it always leads to that without exception.

The XFL, like any other sports franchise has NO vested interests in government policy issues, at the player level.

The best talent competes for a chance to make the teams and to play.

Period.

There is no other logical answer,, "DEFLECTIONIST".
So quit trying to bring your psychosis/obsession into the real world.

If professional sports teams were still segregated as they were prior to the 1960's, and blacks were NOT allowed to even try out, let alone play no one would hear a single word in protest from the likes of you.

... It is racial imbalance of XFL players, with an overabundance of black players, and possibility that AA brought it about...

Yes there is exactly a racial imbalance of XFL workers as we all saw out there on the field ---standing next to the negro players you whined about!--- and we all know White Privilege brought it about.
You're not allowed to talk to me about anything, including black privilege. Your mommy is gonna whup your ass., little boy.

Look stupid, you have not presented a SINGLE intelligent thought in this bullshit thread that you started.

The XFL is a for profit venture, funded and owned by a CONSERVATIVE billionaire white male.

There is no logical reason for him to allow missing out on a chance to recruit and draft the highest quality players for the potential success of his league, whether they be black, white, yellow or brown, or even a mixture of all.

Anyone who posts here and has had the patience(or in my case enjoyed being entertained) by your pathetic lunacy and effeminate whining sees the common denominator in what you post, and that is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that you post reeks of yet another one of your "poor me, AA ruined my life", bitch threads.

Invariably it always leads to that without exception.

The XFL, like any other sports franchise has NO vested interests in government policy issues, at the player level.

The best talent competes for a chance to make the teams and to play.

Period.

There is no other logical answer,, "DEFLECTIONIST".
So quit trying to bring your psychosis/obsession into the real world.

If professional sports teams were still segregated as they were prior to the 1960's, and blacks were NOT allowed to even try out, let alone play no one would hear a single word in protest from the likes of you.
What a pitiful excuse for an opinion. Good for a laugh maybe. You continue to establish your idiocy.

You have no way of knowing why any owner uses AA. You talk like you know. You know nothing. There are thousands of companies owned by billionaire whites. And guess what Mr Klutz. They have affirmative action, and you are an idiot.

Period.

.Now go back to your ping pong game or whatever doesn't require you to talk or try to think.

... I'm not asking for thinking or guessing, from people not working in the XFL.

lol

But then when I post here focusing on XFL workers, exclusively, you run away whining and crying and weeping and telling falsehoods about me not being on topic.

Face it, I destroyed your racist tunnel-vision you used to irresponsibly create this dumb thread ---after your racist eyes forgot about all of those Caucasian XFL workers standing next to the Negro players you complained about.
Yeah? I don't see them. And it wouldn't matter if I did. I smashed your moronic little deflection from the topic many posts ago.

You can continue keep blabbering it though. The more you mention it, the dumber you look.

Ha ha. Plenty huh ? Lol. You have never once presented a smidge of anything that could rule out AA.

All you do is keep on declaring your stupidity. Not my problem.

African Americans are better athletes. Superior genes in that field. Same reason Asians are superior in mathematics. Brazilians in MMA. All groups have a certain genetic advantage. Note how many Jewish owners there are in pro sports.

There is nothing wrong with that.

Why don't all of you macho racists go to a game, and complain loudly that the XFL is a racist organization which discriminates against whites.

You could make up signs and when the National Anthem is played, stand straight with your right arm raised at 45 degrees with the palm down. Do it right behind the bench at XFL, NFL, NBA games, and at MLB try to buy front row seats in front of the flag pole.

African Americans are better athletes. Superior genes in that field. Same reason Asians are superior in mathematics. Brazilians in MMA. All groups have a certain genetic advantage. Note how many Jewish owners there are in pro sports.

Like others in this thread, you present an opinion, that's OK, but it is presented without any evidence. Still, nothing has showed up in this thread, to rule out the possibility of affirmative action causing racial imbalance.

PS- the best Major league baseball players have been whites. Same with professional boxing, where most undefeated boxers have been white.
Also, New England Patriots, winner of 3 super bowls in last 3 years, have more whites than any other NFL team.

PPS - the term "African Americans", when used to describe blacks, is wrong. I've meet 4 African Americans in my life. From Botswana, Tanzania, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe). All 4 speak African languages, and immigrated to the USA. All 4 are truly "African American". All 4 are white.

Last edited:
Why don't all of you macho racists go to a game, and complain loudly that the XFL is a racist organization which discriminates against whites.

You could make up signs and when the National Anthem is played, stand straight with your right arm raised at 45 degrees with the palm down. Do it right behind the bench at XFL, NFL, NBA games, and at MLB try to buy front row seats in front of the flag pole.
If your opinion is that XFL or any other sports org, is not racist by using affirmative action, tell us what proof you have to base that opinion on.

You're free to do that - if you can.

Like others in this thread, you present an opinion, that's OK, but it is presented without any evidence. Still, nothing has showed up in this thread, to rule out the possibility of affirmative action causing racial imbalance.

PS- the best Major league baseball players have been whites. Same with professional boxing, where most undefeated boxers have been white.
Also, New England Patriots, winner of 3 super bowls in last 3 years, have more whites than any other NFL team.

PPS - the term "African Americans", when used to describe blacks, is wrong. I've meet 4 African Americans in my life. From Botswana, Tanzania, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe). All 4 speak African languages, and immigrated to the USA. All 4 are truly "African American". All 4 are white.

There is not one white cornerback in the NFL. Not one. To me the naked eye is sufficient evidence.

But there is something wrong with hiring people to jobs based on race, as in affirmative action, if that's what is going on. It's also illegal by civil rights law.

But there is something wrong with hiring people to jobs based on race, as in affirmative action, if that's what is going on. It's also illegal by civil rights law.

To me if your loved one needs emergency medical care, you would want the most qualified MD regardless or race, religion, color or gender. That is how it should be for everything. If a business chooses to hire a white guy over a black guy due to race and the black guy is the better fit then that business will suffer accordingly. Free markets will always equalize this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back