Does your vote in 2020 really matter- most likely not

View attachment 287736 Not sure you know how this works.. mobs don’t win elections
Yes mobs of voters lol
USA 1016 election
Here are the final numbers:

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.
Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Are You Going To Vote & why

Thanks in advance

:)-
Mobs? You mean voters, dum dum?

View attachment 287736 Not sure you know how this works.. mobs don’t win elections

USA 1016 election

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

Nice graphics. But it's a lie. If it were true, it would be Red Blue and Purple. What your picture has done is taken all the purple and awarded it to the red. And then hedged even that. No one is buying that fairy tale except you Rumpsters.
Purple would mean almost won.. you didn’t almost win you him got your ass kicked boy

Your vote matters on the State level...

So yes your vote matters, so make sure your candidate win your state...

Sort of...in at least 2/3 of the states the outcome is not really in question so does that vote really count?

Everybody’s vote matters it’s just nobody wanted to vote for Democrats in the past like 12 years

Lake Sarah Palin used to say “ how’s that hopey changeyy working out for you”

lol

Last edited:
I find that the problem here isn't that your vote doesn't matter.

The problem is that you want YOUR vote to matter the most. You want to be the deciding vote, or you want to ensure that people look to you and say that "There is the person that won it for us!"

The United States has never been a nation of mob rule.

The left just can't take losing.

CnMr1AwWgAAgnhj.jpg

Last edited:
Your vote matters on the State level...

So yes your vote matters, so make sure your candidate win your state...

Sort of...in at least 2/3 of the states the outcome is not really in question so does that vote really count?

Read your State laws when it come to how the Electoral College votes and educate yourself.

I wrote a thread on the Slate back in 2003 covering this subject and if you do not know how the Electoral College work, well should you be allow to vote?

I am being serious about this because the fucking ignorance on this subject is beyond amazing!

Every candidate knows they must win that State Electorate and most States Electorate vote according to the State Popular vote and only two that I can remember have some goofy rules and I believe it is Maine and Nebraska...

Now are the Electorate of every State required to vote according to their State Population vote?

No, so change the law on the State level and stop bitching about the Federal Rules!

If you want to make sure you don't have a rogue Electoral College then make sure your State requires their voters shall vote according to the STATE Popular Vote!

Read your State laws when it come to how the Electoral College votes and educate yourself.

I wrote a thread on the Slate back in 2003 covering this subject and if you do not know how the Electoral College work, well should you be allow to vote?

I am being serious about this because the fucking ignorance on this subject is beyond amazing!

Every candidate knows they must win that State Electorate and most States Electorate vote according to the State Popular vote and only two that I can remember have some goofy rules and I believe it is Maine and Nebraska...

Now are the Electorate of every State required to vote according to their State Population vote?

No, so change the law on the State level and stop bitching about the Federal Rules!

If you want to make sure you don't have a rogue Electoral College then make sure your State requires their voters shall vote according to the STATE Popular Vote!

1pymhv.jpg

In a "winner take all" system that most states have when assigning EC votes, does your vote really count if you voted for the person that did not win the state?

Did a vote for Trump in Illinois count any more than a vote for Johnson?

In 2016 more than 2 million people went to the polls in Illinois and knew there vote would have no impact on the outcome of who would become the next president.

Did the 55,000 votes for Hillary in Wyoming really count? Was there ever a chance she would win the state, any chance at all? Of course not.

You call the systems in Maine and Nebraska goofy, when in reality they are the far better system.

Think about a state like Illinois. Under the current system the winner gets all 20 EC votes. If they did it like the other two states Trump would have gotten 8 of those, making the vote of a lot more people matter.

Or Cali where under the current system Hillary got all 55 EC votes but under a better system Trump would have gotten 14 of them, making the vote of a lot more people matter.

In Texas Hillary would have gotten 12 of the 38.

Our current system does not encourage voter turnout, just the opposite in fact.

USA 1016 election

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

Some numbers for you.

Trump won the electoral college by 77,000 votes, out of 130 million cast. In just Wisconsin alone, more than 200,000 votes were suppressed. Which if all added together adds up to millions of votes nationwide suppressed in red districts actively engaged in the practice.

43% of all eligible voters did not even show up to vote.

8 million of Trumps votes were cast by former Obama voters.

Yes. Your vote counts. Your educated vote counts even more.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.

Actually there is. Only for President is the electoral college used. Which makes you an uninformed voter. But, it's just a matter of time before that is remedied also.

USA 1016 election

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

Some numbers for you.

Trump won the electoral college by 77,000 votes, out of 130 million cast. In just Wisconsin alone, more than 200,000 votes were suppressed. Which if all added together adds up to millions of votes nationwide suppressed in red districts actively engaged in the practice.

43% of all eligible voters did not even show up to vote.

8 million of Trumps votes were cast by former Obama voters.

Yes. Your vote counts. Your educated vote counts even more.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.

Actually there is. Only for President is the electoral college used. Which makes you an uninformed voter. But, it's just a matter of time before that is remedied also.

Stop lying. The idiotic claim that 200,000 votes were "suppressed" has already been debunked. Hillary Clinton made similar claims that "anywhere from 27,000 to 200,000 Wisconsin citizen voters, predominantly in Milwaukee, were turned away from the polls."

PolitiFact rated the claim "Pants on Fire." More likely, there were 200,000 votes who thought she was a horrible candidate, and just stayed home. Wisconsin also has a Voter ID Law. I seriously doubt that there were 200,000 idiots couldn't come up with a valid ID but if there were, fuck them.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote.

Actually neither Clinton nor Trump received any votes in November. These are state elections in which voters are selecting their state's slate of electors. Many states don't require their electors be bound to the state's popular vote. Constitutional experts say once an elector wins the vote of the people, that elector can't be legally bound to vote any certain way.

Thank you, that's what I'm saying too. When the state designates an elector it's then that elector's job to cast a vote. If the state is going to dick-tate what that vote must be then the reason to have electors in the first place is removed, and that's antiConstitutional on its face.

There are quite a lot of them.

Instagram-_STATE_LAWS_BINDING_ELECTORS.png

Electors of course vote in mid-December

More likely, there were 200,000 votes who thought she was a horrible candidate, and just stayed home.

Actually 45% of the country's voter base stayed home and didn't bother to vote at all. That's because they got the usual choice of this sick system, no choice at all. And that's because the Duopoly, being a duopoly and fostering the WTA/EC model, has a stranglehold on the ballot, effectively shutting out any challenge to its hegemony, resulting in a choice of Bad vs. Worse. That's why those who do venture out to vote end up choosing the lesser of two evils, not to elect the lesser evil but just to prevent the greater one. Negative votes. "I don't like this one but I really don't like that one", so one holds one's nose.

That's what this whole system is designed to perpetuate, from the WTA perversion to the "faithless" elector laws to the way the Duopoly took over the Presidential debates so it can control the questions and shut out third parties. It is in effect a Monopoly with two heads that the unwashed are supposed to think are different from each other just because they come in a choice of colours. With that stranglehold, neither side of said Duopoly has any incentive to come up with a quality candidate, since they already KNOW their only challenge comes from the other head of the Duopoly, so all they need is somebody incrementally better than that.

Any other country in the world would be severely embarrassed if only 55% of its electorate bothered to show up. For us it's typical. And that's because not only does the Duopoly prevent any challenge to the Same Old Thing but the bullshit WTA/EC system means voters in most states have no vote at all, since their state is already decided and it doesn't matter how they vote so what's the point. And the Duopoly candidates don't bother to come talk to them anyway because they're all taken for granted. Your electoral college at work.

In effect precious few of us ever vote FOR a candidate at all. Rather, as the system demands, we vote AGAINST the disastrous one by empowering the lesser disaster most likely to prevent the greater one. And of course a huge chunk -- 45% in the last round -- figure either way they're getting a disaster so why bother.

I seriously doubt that there were 200,000 idiots couldn't come up with a valid ID but if there were, fuck them.

I'll just let that sit there. Nothing I could add would make it worse.

Last edited:
Funny. The popular vote doesn't elect the president. Otherwise, Hillary Clinton would be president.

No, the Electoral College elects the President.

In each state, each Presidential candidate who is on the ballot gives the state a list of his/her electors for that state. You know the list of candidates can be different in every state?

The list of people the candidates files will only go to the state capitol in December if the candidate wins that state. The candidate hopes the electors he/she has chosen will be loyal, but their is no requirement. When the electors arrive at the state capitol they are given two ballots. One with the names of all the candidates who ran for president in their state and one with the names of the candidates who ran for vice president in their state.

The electors fill out their ballots, they are collected, put in an envelope, and sent to the President of the Senate in Washington.
The envelopes are not opened until Congress meets in January when the President of the Senate opens the envelopes in front of the fully assembled Congress and tallies the votes.

Why isn't Hillary Clinton president? She received almost 3 million more votes than Trump.

Because she sucked so bad that enough people woke up in States she ignored that they voted for Trump. And they are happy they did.

But, but she got 3 million more votes than Trump. Why isn't she president?

Because 30 States didn't want her.
20 over populated States do not rule over the 30.

Actually, you know those infamous three states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania that tilted the EC scale to Rump? They didn't want him either. Go ahead, look it up -- nobody could crack 50% in any of them. The same was true here in Carolina, and in Florida, AridZona and even Utah, as well as Virginia and Colorado, and those are the ones I recall off the top of my head.

Get that? Rump could not win the state of Utah even with an R after his name. That's a measure of how disgusted voters were with their choices.

And yet, every one of those states sent 100% of their electors to vote for a candidate who could not win a majority of its state's vote.

The problem is that you want YOUR vote to matter the most. You want to be the deciding vote, or you want to ensure that people look to you and say that "There is the person that won it for us!"

And the act of voting has never been a "mob". You have no point, it's absurd on its face.

No, the Electoral College elects the President.

In each state, each Presidential candidate who is on the ballot gives the state a list of his/her electors for that state. You know the list of candidates can be different in every state?

The list of people the candidates files will only go to the state capitol in December if the candidate wins that state. The candidate hopes the electors he/she has chosen will be loyal, but their is no requirement. When the electors arrive at the state capitol they are given two ballots. One with the names of all the candidates who ran for president in their state and one with the names of the candidates who ran for vice president in their state.

The electors fill out their ballots, they are collected, put in an envelope, and sent to the President of the Senate in Washington.
The envelopes are not opened until Congress meets in January when the President of the Senate opens the envelopes in front of the fully assembled Congress and tallies the votes.

Why isn't Hillary Clinton president? She received almost 3 million more votes than Trump.

Because she sucked so bad that enough people woke up in States she ignored that they voted for Trump. And they are happy they did.

But, but she got 3 million more votes than Trump. Why isn't she president?

Because 30 States didn't want her.
20 over populated States do not rule over the 30.

Actually, you know those infamous three states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania that tilted the EC scale to Rump? They didn't want him either. Go ahead, look it up -- nobody could crack 50% in any of them. The same was true here in Carolina, and in Florida, AridZona and even Utah, as well as Virginia and Colorado, and those are the ones I recall off the top of my head.

Get that? Rump could not win the state of Utah even with an R after his name. That's a measure of how disgusted voters were with their choices.

And yet, every one of those states sent 100% of their electors to vote for a candidate who could not win a majority of its state's vote.
Utah voted Romney in as Senator. You will never convince me that there is not massive voter fraud in this nation. And it is the in favor of the Progs.

And the act of voting has never been a "mob". You have no point, it's absurd on its face.

Bullshit the mob got the messiah in office

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

/-----/ "It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote."
As it was for every other president except Washinton. Who wins the World Series, the team with the most hits (think popular vote), or the one who wins 4 out of 7 games (Think Electoral Votes)?

Forum List

Back