Does your vote in 2020 really matter- most likely not

Funny how the electoral college only sucks and must go when your candidate of choice loses. If you decided the Presidency by the popular vote Imagine if all the people of faith decided start voting for those who were most religous how many would like where that might lead? Look in the Middle East at the countires where one religous sect is the majority in a country and controls pretty much everything the EC was put in place to prevent a handful of states or one group from having the majority of the power.

USA 1016 election
Here are the final numbers:

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.
Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Are You Going To Vote & why

Thanks in advance

:)-
The popular vote has never been the way the US chooses its top executive. I don't like the idea of Southern California and New York city deciding who the President should be every election.

USA 1016 election

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

Poor whiner. The EC did exactly what it was supposed to do, prevent ignorant, uneducated fools, from propelling a corrupt politician into the White House.
If it had turned out the other way around you would still be screaming.

I lived through 8 years of Obama, didn't I? Sure, I would have bitched and moaned if Hillary had won. But you wouldn't have seen me out in the street wearing a pussy hat on my head

That's true, you wouldn't have done that, because Hillary didn't ooze around disparaging women everywhere she went.
Here's another clue --- look up the term "cause and effect".
She disparages women by being married to Bill Clinton.

"You have a right to be believed "
Hillary Clinton.

"These women are trash. Nobody's going to believe them.”
Also Hilary Clinton.

Voting always matters. It's the Electoral College that sometimes messes things up. It should be abolished.

Do you know how the voters of the Electoral College are chosen?

Do you know when those votes are actually counted and the President is officially elected?

Funny. The popular vote doesn't elect the president. Otherwise, Hillary Clinton would be president.

USA 1016 election

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

The EC is based on the votes numbnuts.

But I digress, you are absolutely right, leftist votes don't count so please stay home come November 2020!

I’m always going to vote, no matter what. But this time it will give a sense of closure. That and the ability to fuck with dims on this site, for four more years! Priceless....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USA 1016 election

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

Poor whiner. The EC did exactly what it was supposed to do, prevent ignorant, uneducated fools, from propelling a corrupt politician into the White House.

No, had Hillary Clinton lost the Popular Vote while winning the Electoral College I would say she is the fucking President!

Simple as that, and that is me and not the poster you are responding to!

I totally agree. She would still be an asshole, but also president.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I'll probably vote just because my state is what's known in that parlance of the rigged system a "swing" state, meaning I have a roughly one-in-4.75 million chance of being the vote that tips the scales if two candies each have exactly 2 million and my vote could give one of them 2 million and one.

My sister and brother in a red state and a blue state respectively, they may vote but neither one will count, because their states are already decided before they even leave the house. My vote therefore is worth 1/475000000 more than theirs (which are each zero).

In 2016 my state did not have a majority of the vote for any candidate. Nobody cracked 50%. Yet they sent 100% of our electors to Rump. Same thing happened in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, that trio of states pointed to as making the difference of 70,000 votes (total). No one won any of them. Yet all three of them sent 100% of their electors to Rump.

Nobody's vote matters who lives in a so-called "red" or "blue" state has a vote. That state is already decided. A voter therein can vote red, can vote blue, can vote third party, or option D, can stay home and bake a pizza. All four actions produce exactly the same result with the exception that under option D you actually get some pizza. And those who live in so-called "swing" states, half of us will have our votes tossed in the shitcan too. Sometimes more than half.

What a great system.. Said no one ever except Pakistan.

Your vote definitely counts! Your still a fucking loser though.

Your vote is the only real power you have...and OP is trying to get you to give it up voluntarily.

The 2016 election is proof of that!

All part of the scam to demoralize. Like fake polls.

Voting always matters. It's the Electoral College that sometimes messes things up. It should be abolished.

Do you know when those votes are actually counted and the President is officially elected?

Funny. The popular vote doesn't elect the president. Otherwise, Hillary Clinton would be president.

No, the Electoral College elects the President.

In each state, each Presidential candidate who is on the ballot gives the state a list of his/her electors for that state. You know the list of candidates can be different in every state?

The list of people the candidates files will only go to the state capitol in December if the candidate wins that state. The candidate hopes the electors he/she has chosen will be loyal, but their is no requirement. When the electors arrive at the state capitol they are given two ballots. One with the names of all the candidates who ran for president in their state and one with the names of the candidates who ran for vice president in their state.

The electors fill out their ballots, they are collected, put in an envelope, and sent to the President of the Senate in Washington.
The envelopes are not opened until Congress meets in January when the President of the Senate opens the envelopes in front of the fully assembled Congress and tallies the votes.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.

Actually he just posted the numbers. They're on the record.
"Popular" means "of the People".
Surely you remember "the People" right? We made us a country a while back.

Right but anybody running with any class will choose not to campaign in foreigner infested, weirdo inhabited disgusting shitholes such as Loon York and Mexifornia as they know they will not whore themselves out to the lowest common denominator. In other words, they’ll make no effort to win a “popular vote” which serves no purpose.

And does not exist

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.

National votes are unconstitutional and impossible in a Federal Republic.

View attachment 287736 Not sure you know how this works.. mobs don’t win elections

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

Mobs? You mean voters, dum dum?

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

If my vote was reversed, it would more than likely be because of one of those 50 million illegals in this country, who are voting illegally.
Illegals don’t vote you brain dead piece of garbage

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I lived through 8 years of Obama, didn't I? Sure, I would have bitched and moaned if Hillary had won. But you wouldn't have seen me out in the street wearing a pussy hat on my head

That's true, you wouldn't have done that, because Hillary didn't ooze around disparaging women everywhere she went.
Here's another clue --- look up the term "cause and effect".
She disparages women by being married to Bill Clinton.

"You have a right to be believed "
Hillary Clinton.

"These women are trash. Nobody's going to believe them.”
Also Hilary Clinton.

"Blood coming out her wherever..." --- Hillary Clinton.
Oh wait.

"Bleeding badly from a facelift..." -- also Hillary Clinton
Oh wait.

"Miss Piggy..." -- again Hillary Clinton
Oh wait.

"Grab 'em by the p***y...." -- OK that's gotta be Hillary Clinton
Oh wait.

“You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass” -- Hillary Clinton? Oh wait.

“Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that?" --- Hillary Clinton, commenting on ........... oh wait.

In each state, each Presidential candidate who is on the ballot gives the state a list of his/her electors for that state. You know the list of candidates can be different in every state?

The list of people the candidates files will only go to the state capitol in December if the candidate wins that state. The candidate hopes the electors he/she has chosen will be loyal, but their is no requirement. When the electors arrive at the state capitol they are given two ballots. One with the names of all the candidates who ran for president in their state and one with the names of the candidates who ran for vice president in their state.

The electors fill out their ballots, they are collected, put in an envelope, and sent to the President of the Senate in Washington.
The envelopes are not opened until Congress meets in January when the President of the Senate opens the envelopes in front of the fully assembled Congress and tallies the votes.

Why isn't Hillary Clinton president? She received almost 3 million more votes than Trump.

Why isn't Hillary Clinton president? She received almost 3 million more votes than Trump.

You didn't read my post, did you?

You didn't read my post, did you?

Yes, I read it. Now, answer my question.

How many times has the op posted in his own thread? anyone can throw mud. Stand up and fight for what you believe in.

Because she sucked so bad that enough people woke up in States she ignored that they voted for Trump. And they are happy they did.

Forum List

Back