Doesn't anyone ever feel sorry for Karine?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I wonder if she was kind of set-up by the other staffers way back when. I just cannot imagine myself having to go through all she as been going through. She's Biden's daycare nurse, or something, . . . has to be. She has to listen to him if he's awake and she has to listen to the other advisors. It's hilarious. It's "Weekend with Joey!"

K_J-P - sympathetic.png

I wonder if she was kind of set-up by the other staffers way back when. I just cannot imagine myself having to go through all she as been going through. She's Biden's daycare nurse, or something, . . . has to be. She has to listen to him if he's awake and she has to listen to the other advisors. It's hilarious. It's "Weekend with Joey!"

View attachment 828405

She's an election denier and a conspiracy theorist. Who better to represent Cocaine Joe Biden?

"Hey lets put a dumbass affirmative action low IQ queer Negro Ho to speak for the President, what could possible go wrong?"
That's not how I see it. She is no dumbass. I do not like that she works for the evil party, but she is definitely able to do the job. I doubt if you could stand up and give a review of your talking points and then take questions that are concerned with everything but what you wanted to talk about. Imagine how difficult it would be to have to protect the honor of old corrupt white racist politician. The forces of evil that are pulling the puppet strings new Biden was declining and it would spin into Weekend at Bernie's, and Karine got stuck with the job!

How much does it pay?

Why doesn't she quit?

Last edited:
That's not how I see it. She is no dumbass. I do not like that she works for the evil party, but she is definitely able to do the job. I doubt if you could stand up and give a review of your talking points and then take questions that are concerned with everything but what you wanted to talk about. Imagine how difficult it would be to have to protect the honor of old corrupt white racist politician. The forces of evil that are pulling the puppet strings new Biden was declining and it would spin into Weekend at Bernie's, and Karine got stuck with the job!

How much does it pay?

Why doesn't she quit?
They hired her because she gives imbecile responses to questions.

I think she gives those responses because she is an imbecile.

Would you want her to represent you to the public?

Forum List

Back