Doesn't Donald Trump and his supporters realize...?

It's going to take several consecutive presidencies to rescue us from ruin. I believe Trump definitely can once again put us on the right track but it's going to take more than one president to turn the ship around and fix all the damage that globalists and their Democrat and RINO minions have done over several decades.

I voted for Trump twice and I'll vote for him again but I think the people who think that he is going to single-handedly rescue this country or out of their minds. That is such an impractical and unrealistic point of view.
I don't think we get past this unless and until we drop this "us vs. them" thing and start working together again.

Collaboration. Innovation. Everyone with skin in the game. We used to be good at that.

I'm still hopeful, but it sure seems like it's less than 50/50 right now.

I don't think we get past this unless and until we drop this "us vs. them" thing and start working together again.

Collaboration. Innovation. Everyone with skin in the game. We used to be good at that.

I'm still hopeful, but it sure seems like it's less than 50/50 right now.
Hey moron, we NEVER collaborated. Our very structure is designed around partisanship, and thatnot necessarily a bad thing . Compromise means surrendering our ideas and espeour principles to the enemy. And that cannot be tolerated.

What hundreds of thousands of rapists?

ten million un-vetted. If 10% Criminals got embedded into the brown swarm…..do the math if you’re capable.

They dont send Math majors and scientist. They send as much human garbage as possible. Make it our problem. Dopes like you eat it up. //

Forum List

Back