Doesn't Donald Trump and his supporters realize...?

If he tried that even Republicans would impeach (and remove) Trump.
Nope, they really would not!

They have shown their cowardice, repeatedly.

They love being in power and their jobs...... They are afraid of the Bully Trump and his supporters who Simon Says, anything Trump wants.

And that is frightening.....

Nope, they really would not!

They have shown their cowardice, repeatedly.

They love being in power and their jobs...... They are afraid of the Bully Trump and his supporters who Simon Says, anything Trump wants.

And that is frightening.....
As low as my opinion was of politicians before this, I've just been stunned by how craven these people can be. They've sold out themselves and their party to a mentally ill buffoon simply because they want to keep their gigs. They (or at least most of them) know goddamn well what he is.

What is it about that profession that makes these people so willing to lower themselves at every last fucking opportunity?

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?

Look here: the Cope is not working

As low as my opinion was of politicians before this, I've just been stunned by how craven these people can be. They've sold out themselves and their party to a mentally ill buffoon simply because they want to keep their gigs. They (or at least most of them) know goddamn well what he is.

What is it about that profession that makes these people so willing to lower themselves at every last fucking opportunity?

Mac, post 18,476: "I'm so much better than these people, I can barely stand to be around my superior self"

Or Trump can terminate the constitution, take a third term, or imprison his political opponents.

Exactly like he's advocated.

He's told us clearly what he'd do with another term.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will HATE it.

^^^ Karen, post 18,476: "I'm so much better than these people, I can barely stand to be around my superior self"

Rather than quoting me, you might try for something original Gigi. But then, since about 95% of your posts are bagging on Trumpsters/how superior you are, I know that's probably out of reach at this point

Nope, he's right. Vast majority of Democrats are lazy good-for-nothing welfare, SSDI slobs who want their governmental goodies and never lift a finger to work for it. We Republicans have to support your lazy urban trash asses.

Only in your delusional world:

Nope, he's right. Vast majority of Democrats are lazy good-for-nothing welfare, SSDI slobs who want their governmental goodies and never lift a finger to work for it. We Republicans have to support your lazy urban trash asses.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Red states are typically poor and get a lot of government subsidies.

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?

So you're saying if elected again he wouldn't have any presidential power at all? I get it, you hate trump and are saying anything you can, even if it doesn't mean anything, to show you don't like trump.

And if you don't realize he still even right now holds a lot of influence without even being the sitting president then you aren't paying attention.

If he would simply be a lame duck then he wouldn't be under attack like he is. An attack that only accelerated greatly after officially announcing he is running for president. Even during the republican debates, of which he wasn't even there, his influence shown because he was specifically brought up multiple times.

So why bother?
Because of this

IT WILL ONLY TAKE HIM FOUR YEARS TO SAVE AMERICA FROM SATAN

LIKE GOD SENT HIM HERE TO DO

I'M SURE IT'S TRUE

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET
It's going to take several consecutive presidencies to rescue us from ruin. I believe Trump definitely can once again put us on the right track but it's going to take more than one president to turn the ship around and fix all the damage that globalists and their Democrat and RINO minions have done over several decades.

I voted for Trump twice and I'll vote for him again but I think the people who think that he is going to single-handedly rescue this country or out of their minds. That is such an impractical and unrealistic point of view.

Forum List

Back