Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Based on what I read this morning the Fico score is a result of

1. Auto Loans
2. Student Loans
3. Mortgage Loans
4. Payment History
5. Combination of all credit balances and available credit

So Penn Medicine can kiss my ass and will get the money when I get good and ready LOL

Last edited:

1. Auto Loans
2. Student Loans
3. Mortgage Loans
4. Payment History

So Penn Medicine can kiss my ass and will get the money when I get good and ready LOL
Odds are when you're ready (finally up against the wall) you'll have put a sizeable dent in that chunk of 'backup' money and not able to pay in full what's due. But that's a small price to pay for having dined out and whatnot.

1. Auto Loans
2. Student Loans
3. Mortgage Loans
4. Payment History

Odds are when you're ready (finally up against the wall) you'll have put a sizeable dent in that chunk of 'backup' money and not able to pay in full what's due. But that's a small price to pay for having dined out and whatnot.

Fuck Hospitals

You should have demanded better insurance during the hiring process

AT the time I was jobless and my UC ran out so I wasn't in position. I will always be grateful the job took a chance on me when I was out of money and credit and close to moving back home with mommy

They stopped all that from happening which is why I will never have one bad thing to say about that job

1. Auto Loans
2. Student Loans
3. Mortgage Loans
4. Payment History

That is good to hear

Some of my medical bills go on for over a year as the insurance company and doctors fight over what the bill should be. The whole time this is going on, I am receiving bills from the doctor saying it is overdue and I should pay the full amount. The patient is totally left out of the process as the insurance company plays the out of network/excessive charge card and the doctor or hospital just sends you threatening bills

Forum List

Back