Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

That is what I get for copying your words and pasting them.

Biden took classified documents that he kept for many years to his home where anybody who went into his garage could grab them.
Yep, that's bad. :rolleyes:

Magaturds said 'hold my beer', and their the orange bag O' shit did it too, but did it somehow even better. Got caught, doubled down on stupid because entitlement and refused to give them up, so eventually got raided, then got indicted :rolleyes: Brav-fucking-O. Now, the orange bag O' shit is likely to be convicted of one of his vast amount of charges.

How we deal with this is how we shape our future political environment.

Yep, that's bad. :rolleyes:

Magaturds said 'hold my beer', and their the orange bag O' shit did it too, but did it somehow even better. Got caught, doubled down on stupid because entitlement and refused to give them up, so eventually got raided, then got indicted :rolleyes: Brav-fucking-O. Now, the orange bag O' shit is likely to be convicted of one of his vast amount of charges.

How we deal with this is how we shape our future political environment.
So the crime does not matter to you? Biden did his for not a year, but for many years.

This video is probably mostly about undecided voters, but in the first part, it shows Haley going on and on about how Trump's campaign is interrupted by his court cases, so I guess he can't lead America because of that

So far, I don't see any accusations thrown on the real culprits here, the liberals trying to gain power in DC

but I will continue to watch :rolleyes:

I like the way that guy talks about accountability for $$ being sent to Ukraine, and how Ingraham makes the point that Trump asked for a (measly) 6 billion for the Wall, and was denied that amount, but we have given (if I recall this correctly) 160 billion to Ukraine for THEIR damn border

You're complaining that politics is about people trying to get power? Er...

He hasn't kept it under wraps. Wade's visits to the WH.
The White House is terrible at keeping any secrets. A meeting with the president, the chief of staff and any one else will become common knowledge in the press corp in less time than it takes to type the minutes.

So the crime does not matter to you?
Read my 2nd paragraph. Actually address it. Then, we can talk. :rolleyes:
Biden did his for not a year, but for many years.
Unfortunately, you don't have any pesky 'evidence' that Brandon did fuck all corruption-wise and pretty much :dunno: everybody else outside your CULT' knows it. You're stalling because you know your stupid conspiracy theory sucks out loud. :rolleyes:

Magaturds are doing their best to Make Trump Irrelevant Again (#MTIA). Sweet.

I don't know did your piddley little SSN check come in yet so you can go and buy a bunch of over priced Bidenomics food?....
Did you run to your Google machine & plunk down $399 to buy a pair of clown shoes from subhuman Trump, sucker?

Anyone is better than Biden. Do you want another 15 million illegals? Do you want out of control crime and more wars? You are talking out of your ass.
Those are the same talking point scare tactics used every election cycle. Not reality. And many would be better than Biden.,. But certainly not Trump

If you go to one of subhuman Trump's rallies you may luck out & get close enough to get a whiff of his ass, Cleetus.
Glad to hear it from a person with experience. I don't attend his rallies.

Read my 2nd paragraph. Actually address it. Then, we can talk. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, you don't have any pesky 'evidence' that Brandon did fuck all corruption-wise and pretty much :dunno: everybody else outside your CULT' knows it. You're stalling because you know your stupid conspiracy theory sucks out loud. :rolleyes:

Magaturds are doing their best to Make Trump Irrelevant Again (#MTIA). Sweet.
You are desperate to save Biden. Or is it Brandon.

Forum List

Back