Dog contracts Monkey Pox from gay owners

These queers are selfish and need to do a better job taking care of their dog.

Doctors have reported the first confirmed case of monkeypox that spread to a dog, potentially through its owners, a gay couple, calling into question whether pets should be isolated from owners diagnosed with the virus.

According to medical journal The Lancet, on June 10, 2022, two men went to Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital, in Paris, France, with the men complaining of anal ulcerations and rashes that had spread.

The Lancet describes the couple as "non-exclusive," and says that patient one is a 44-year-old Latona man with HIV, while the second patient is a 27-year-old white man who is HIV-negative.

"The men had presented with anal ulceration 6 days after sex with other partners. In patient 1, anal ulceration was followed by a vesiculopustular rash on the face, ears, and legs; in patient 2, on the legs and back. In both cases, rash was associated with asthenia, headaches, and fever 4 days later," The Lancet describes.

The two men were diagnosed with monkeypox through a PCR test, using skin, oropharynx, and anal samples.

Monkeypox has been spreading worldwide, mainly in communities of men who has sex with men, in recent months, with the World Health Organization declaring a global health emergency in July.

12 days after the men were diagnosed, their 4-year-old male Italian greyhound began presenting symptoms, including "mucocutaneous lesions, abdomen pustules and a thin anal ulceration."

The dog subsequently received a positive PCR test result for monkeypox, using samples from the dog’s oral and anal cavity.

"Monkeypox virus DNA sequences from the dog and patient 1 were compared by next-generation sequencing," The Lancet reported. "Both samples contained virus of the hMPXV-1 clade, lineage B.1, which has been spreading in non-endemic countries since April, 2022, and, as of Aug 4, 2022, has infected more than 1700 people in France, mostly concentrated in Paris, where the dog first developed symptoms."

The men said that they had been co-sleeping with their dog, but noted that they had been careful to keep their dog away from contact with other pets or humans following the onset of the pair’s symptoms, 13 days before the dog began presenting these symptoms.

The Lancet noted that testing results concluded a "100 percent sequence homology" between the virus that infected patient one and the dog.

"In endemic countries, only wild animals (rodents and primates) have been found to carry monkeypox virus. However, transmission of monkeypox virus in prairie dogs has been described in the USA and in captive primates in Europe that were in contact with imported infected animals. Infection among domesticated animals, such as dogs and cats, has never been reported," The Lancet reported.

The Lancet states that "to the best of our knowledge," the close timeline of symptoms displayed in both the owners and the dog "suggest human-to-dog transmission of monkeypox virus."

"Given the dog's skin and mucosal lesions as well as the positive monkeypox virus PCR results from anal and oral swabs, we hypothesise a real canine disease, not a simple carriage of the virus by close contact with humans or airborne transmission (or both)," they wrote.

"Our findings should prompt debate on the need to isolate pets from monkeypox virus-positive individuals. We call for further investigation on secondary transmissions via pets," The Lancet concluded.

These queers are selfish and need to do a better job taking care of their dog.

Doctors have reported the first confirmed case of monkeypox that spread to a dog, potentially through its owners, a gay couple, calling into question whether pets should be isolated from owners diagnosed with the virus.

According to medical journal The Lancet, on June 10, 2022, two men went to Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital, in Paris, France, with the men complaining of anal ulcerations and rashes that had spread.

The Lancet describes the couple as "non-exclusive," and says that patient one is a 44-year-old Latona man with HIV, while the second patient is a 27-year-old white man who is HIV-negative.

"The men had presented with anal ulceration 6 days after sex with other partners. In patient 1, anal ulceration was followed by a vesiculopustular rash on the face, ears, and legs; in patient 2, on the legs and back. In both cases, rash was associated with asthenia, headaches, and fever 4 days later," The Lancet describes.

The two men were diagnosed with monkeypox through a PCR test, using skin, oropharynx, and anal samples.

Monkeypox has been spreading worldwide, mainly in communities of men who has sex with men, in recent months, with the World Health Organization declaring a global health emergency in July.

12 days after the men were diagnosed, their 4-year-old male Italian greyhound began presenting symptoms, including "mucocutaneous lesions, abdomen pustules and a thin anal ulceration."

The dog subsequently received a positive PCR test result for monkeypox, using samples from the dog’s oral and anal cavity.

"Monkeypox virus DNA sequences from the dog and patient 1 were compared by next-generation sequencing," The Lancet reported. "Both samples contained virus of the hMPXV-1 clade, lineage B.1, which has been spreading in non-endemic countries since April, 2022, and, as of Aug 4, 2022, has infected more than 1700 people in France, mostly concentrated in Paris, where the dog first developed symptoms."

The men said that they had been co-sleeping with their dog, but noted that they had been careful to keep their dog away from contact with other pets or humans following the onset of the pair’s symptoms, 13 days before the dog began presenting these symptoms.

The Lancet noted that testing results concluded a "100 percent sequence homology" between the virus that infected patient one and the dog.

"In endemic countries, only wild animals (rodents and primates) have been found to carry monkeypox virus. However, transmission of monkeypox virus in prairie dogs has been described in the USA and in captive primates in Europe that were in contact with imported infected animals. Infection among domesticated animals, such as dogs and cats, has never been reported," The Lancet reported.

The Lancet states that "to the best of our knowledge," the close timeline of symptoms displayed in both the owners and the dog "suggest human-to-dog transmission of monkeypox virus."

"Given the dog's skin and mucosal lesions as well as the positive monkeypox virus PCR results from anal and oral swabs, we hypothesise a real canine disease, not a simple carriage of the virus by close contact with humans or airborne transmission (or both)," they wrote.

"Our findings should prompt debate on the need to isolate pets from monkeypox virus-positive individuals. We call for further investigation on secondary transmissions via pets," The Lancet concluded.
Hack site

What a surprise….a disease almost exclusive to gay men has now spread to dogs. How could that possibly happen?

Well, it did start out as an animal disease ----- those research monkeys.

So dogs get it easily. Oh, great.

I am not thanking homosexual males for bringing in a new disease way too much like smallpox for my comfort. If it mutates into smallpox --- oh, well, not to borrow trouble.

These people are sick. And it's not going to get any better. So apparently God had a good reason when he told the israelites to cast out sodomites (i use that term to include l's and g's and b's AND T's and any other letter you can come up with), this behavior infects and infests everything around it.

Last edited:
What a surprise….a disease almost exclusive to gay men has now spread to dogs. How could that possibly happen?

So this gay rancher has his buddy visit him as they strike up a conversation.

Friend: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Rancher: "Talk to my horse? You talk to horses?"

Friend: "Sure do, don't believe me?"

Rancher: "Ok, go talk to my horse"

Friend: "Is he treating you OK?"

Horse: "Sure, he feeds me and takes me on rides".

Rancher: "Unbelievable! Why does he never talk to me?"

Friend: "Maybe you should try talking to him". "Mind if I talk to your cows?"

Rancher: "This is pure insanity! OK, go talk to my cows"

Friend: "Is he treating you OK?

Cow: "Sure, he feeds me, grooms me, and treats me like a king"

Rancher: "I must be dreaming! Incidentally, don't go near the dogs. They are all a bunch of liars!"

Well, it did start out as an animal disease ----- those research monkeys.

So dogs get it easily. Oh, great.

I am not thanking homosexual males for bringing in a new disease way too much like smallpox for my comfort. If it mutates into smallpox --- oh, well, not to borrow trouble.
They sent monkeys already sodomized to the Danish lab. Was this a joke?

These are the African case stats: 60% male, 40% female.
These people are sick. And it's not going to get any better. So apparently God had a good reason when he told the israelites to cast out sodomites (i use that term to include l's and g's and b's AND T's and any other letter you can come up with), this behavior infects and infests everything around it.
There is no god, but you're probably right about the rest.

So African lesbians must be included in the investigation. We've already seen an American black girl with pox around her mouth, and a Califronia (California) boy with a pox circle around his mouth. Please, no drop-boxes this time.

Dog contracts Monkey Pox from gay owners​

Was the peanut butter jar empty?.....

The very first cases in the Danish lab (1951)could have been either monkey-to-monkey sodomy, monkey-to-monkey lesbianism, or human-to-monkey sodomy/lesbianism.

Forum List

Back