Dog Found Tied to Railroad Tracks & Shot 3 Times

dog6n-2-web.jpg

That picture is heartbreaking. The poor thing is traumatized.

Another asshole taking his shortcomings out on a defenseless dog.

People suck and thats why I think more of my dogs than I do most people.

Any kind of blatant cruelty pisses me off. I just know there are many more good people than bad ones. For every person who harms an innocent creature or person, I know there are 10 more who would help.

A dog that young would have been snapped up quickly at a shelter, not there's any kind of excuse for it. I do think animal cruelty needs to be considered much more seriously as a crime. I think I'd let drug dealers go to make room for sadistic animal torturers.

Really good news! Turns out the surgeon now says he tried, and has succeeded in saving the dogs leg! He used pins, and he is hopeful he won't have to amputate.
Surgeon saves leg of dog found shot on tracks TBO.com and The Tampa Tribune
The surgeon decided to use pins on the right-front leg instead of amputating, according to Tampa Bay Emergency Veterinary Service.

She came through surgery with “flying colors and four legs,” the clinic said in a Facebook post.

It will be six to eight weeks before veterinarians know whether Cabela will regain full use of the leg, the clinic said. It is still possible the leg will need to be amputated, but the clinic is hopeful she will heal.

Really good news! Turns out the surgeon now says he tried, and has succeeded in saving the dogs leg! He used pins, and he is hopeful he won't have to amputate.
The surgeon decided to use pins on the right-front leg instead of amputating, according to Tampa Bay Emergency Veterinary Service.

She came through surgery with “flying colors and four legs,” the clinic said in a Facebook post.

It will be six to eight weeks before veterinarians know whether Cabela will regain full use of the leg, the clinic said. It is still possible the leg will need to be amputated, but the clinic is hopeful she will heal.

Let's hope for the best. Next, the dog needs to be adopted by a good loving family. :)

I also heard she had been tied on with a belt. I hope, if true, they could recover dna to track down this monster.

Cruelty to animals reveals a sick, demented mind. Such people need to be locked away, their children removed to good homes.

Doesn't sound like that will be a problem. I wonder if one of the officers that saved her might... they did give her the name Cabela, so they are pretty emotionally involved.
And from the article-
The veterinary clinic said it has been inundated with calls from people wanted to adopt Cabela, the name given to the dog by police after she was rescued.

The clinic has also provided a donations web page for people who wish to help pay for Cabela’s care through the Veterinary Care Foundation. Contributions above what is necessary to cover Cabela’s care will be used for other animals rescued by the clinic.

Officers had to delay a train while they worked to free the dog from the tracks. After she was rescued, police rushed her to the clinic.

Let's hope for the best. Next, the dog needs to be adopted by a good loving family. :)

WTF is wrong with some people? Shit like this is what makes me laugh at people who don't believe that evil exists. Evil is the only possible motive that would explain such a heinous act. Disgusting.

Forum List

Back