Dog Whistle Statement by Mr. Trump

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
What most of the DTRWNJs (Donald Trump Right Wing Nut Jobs) don’t realize is that this was the dog whistle….

By saying that he is considering sending “troops” to other candidate’s rallies, he is telling people that he wants you to do it. So now (if that is what he said actually—that he was considering sending people to Sanders rallies) the lone wolfs will take it upon themselves to do it.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trump gets to disavow that he sent anyone thusly avoiding legal entanglements and depositions.

It’s the classic tease/denial strategy the KKK used in the South for dozens of years.

Hope you folks are happy knowing where your messiah gets his bag of tricks from... and quick; cue the “Democrats started the KKK in the 1870’s” as if it has some relevance to today.

What most of the DTRWNJs (Donald Trump Right Wing Nut Jobs) don’t realize is that this was the dog whistle….

By saying that he is considering sending “troops” to other candidate’s rallies, he is telling people that he wants you to do it. So now (if that is what he said actually—that he was considering sending people to Sanders rallies) the lone wolfs will take it upon themselves to do it.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trump gets to disavow that he sent anyone thusly avoiding legal entanglements and depositions.

It’s the classic tease/denial strategy the KKK used in the South for dozens of years.

Hope you folks are happy knowing where your messiah gets his bag of tricks from... and quick; cue the “Democrats started the KKK in the 1870’s” as if it has some relevance to today.
No "if" about it!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
Bernie Sanders is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!
4:48 AM - 13 Mar 2016

No "if" about it!

Bernie Sanders is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!

He’s up at 4:48 tweeting?

Anyway, when it happens, Trump will be responsible. The Klan has long since employed the same technique of musing about this and that and then denying they ever heard of the guy who lynches someone.

racist-if-youre-losing-the-argument-shout.jpg

It's apparent that his "bag of tricks" comes from Democrats who send their brownshirt thugs to his campaign events to disrupt them. Nice of you to admit that Democrats use the tactics of their long time associates, the KKK. I think the SA in Nazi Germany also used similar tactics.

It's funny how when you guys do it you call it "free speech," but when Trump suggests it, then he's a Nazi.

Last edited:

It's apparent that his "bad of tricks" comes from Democrats who send their brownshirt thugs to his campaign events to disrupt them. Nice of you to admit that Democrats use the tactics of their long time associates, the KKK. I think the SA in Nazi Germany also used similar tactics.

It's funny how when you guys do it you call it "free speech," but when Trump suggests it, then he's a Nazi.

See what I mean?

Hmmm…I looked at it and I didn’t see the word “racist” anywhere. Nice try though ass wipe.

It's apparent that his "bad of tricks" comes from Democrats who send their brownshirt thugs to his campaign events to disrupt them. Nice of you to admit that Democrats use the tactics of their long time associates, the KKK. I think the SA in Nazi Germany also used similar tactics.

See what I mean?

No "if" about it!

Anyway, when it happens, Trump will be responsible. The Klan has long since employed the same technique of musing about this and that and then denying they ever heard of the guy who lynches someone.

Hitler, the Klan - you douche bags are pulling out all the stops. You're really getting hysterical. I can just imagine when Hillary can barely attract 200 people to her campaign events and Trump easily attracts 25,000. I think that shows how this election is going to go. you must be terrified.

See what I mean?

Best compliment I’ll receive from a Trump Worshiper.

Hmmm…I looked at it and I didn’t see the word “racist” anywhere. Nice try though ass wipe.

Yeah, you didn't even notice the numerous references to the KKK, I'll bet.

No "if" about it!

Hitler, the Klan - you douche bags are pulling all the stops. You're really getting hysterical. I can just imagine when Hillary can barely attract 200 people to her campaign events and Trump easily attracts 25,000. I think that shows how this election is going to go. you must be terrified.

Terrified I’ll run out of material on election night…that’s all.

Even I don't believe that you are dumb enough to not realize that your Klan smear is "code" for racist.

Almost that dumb.

But not quite.

IMO.

I am open to arguments that you are dumber than I give you credit for.

The KKK were democrats you low info buffoon

Yeah, you didn't even notice the numerous references to the KKK, I'll bet.

Bri-pat…the gift that just keeps on giving.

Gee, another loser that is as predictable as an alarm clock.

Just pointing out you're shooting yourself in the toe.....racist

If it was so predicable than why didn't you leave out the Red Flags from you post, and just discuss your concerns and make your argument based on what Trump has done and said?

See what I mean?

I see what you mean only if it's that Democrats are a bunch of douche bags.

If it was so predicable than why didn't you leave out the Red Flags from you post, and just discuss your concerns and make your argument based on what Trump has done and said?

I checked there were no red flags…here is a blue one though:

:asshole:

Forum List

Back