Doing The Moral Christian Right Thing: Trump Plans To Let Adoption Agencies Reject Same-Sex Parents

So make up your mind. Are Christians making it impossible for gays to adopt? Or as you just claimed do Christians support gay parents adopting children, which is the only way they are going to get kids?
Some Christians ae making it difficult for gays to adopt kids but MORE IMPORTANTLY they are making it more difficult for kids to be matched with adoptive parents. And when/ where the fuck did I ever say that adoption is the only way for gays to get kids., That is really over the top stupid. Gay people are not sterile. They can conceive children in the same way as many straight people do who may need a little help ,But they should be allowed to adopt for the sake of the kids and because excluding them is discriminatory
Children need both a mother and a Father, when available. Nothing to do with religion. Just simple fact that women and men are different and children need to learn from both.
Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. It flies in the face of all of the best science. And children who are available for adoption have neither a mother or a father -and many have been waiting for a very long time.
Every single one has exactly one mother and one father who for whatever reason are not able to raise them. This is why a semblance of that circumstance is natural and necessary.

Two parents who love them and who are financially capable of caring for them, is better than most kids get. When my parents adopted me, people said they were too old and it would be better if I were raised by parents more age appropriate. There are no "perfect parents".

My friend was adopted by a "perfect family". Rich, white, business executive, stay at home mother. They owned a family farm but leased out the land and used the house as a vacation home, and mostly lived in a large expensive condo in the city. My friend is a mess. She is one of the most talented artists and designers I've ever met, but her father thought her art school scholarships to study abroad were of no consequence. She designed award winning textiles, wallpapers, and headed up the design department of a large fabric and upholstery manufacturer headquartered in the USA, helping the company to record profits and by setting up a design plan to tap into the latest decorating and colour trends. But despite being well-off and succesful, my friend is haunted by doubts about her value, and fears for her future. She's never been valued by her father and hence, does not value herself, and she's never been able to sustain personal relationships. A professional success, but a personal mess. She would have been better off without her father's toxic input.
More dog-wagging rationale.

Children need both a mother and a Father, when available. Nothing to do with religion. Just simple fact that women and men are different and children need to learn from both.
Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. It flies in the face of all of the best science. And children who are available for adoption have neither a mother or a father -and many have been waiting for a very long time.
Every single one has exactly one mother and one father who for whatever reason are not able to raise them. This is why a semblance of that circumstance is natural and necessary.
So tell us O' wise one. Should kids grow up in foster care while they wait for "proper" hetero couple comes along to adopt? And while you're at it, enlighten us as to what your background in child welfare is, and what literature on the subject you have read,

Why don't you just admit that you hate gays and are willing to use children as pawns in your holy crusade- instead making up shit are parroting debunked theories ?
Most adoptions occur near birth. Foster kids should be given structured families. Hardship cases are anomalies and should not be treated as the norm. That’s political.
My expertise comes from experience dealing with communities dominated by lack of family structure. The evidence is empirical and overwhelming though not convenient for left wing agendas.

Any kid without parents is a hardship case, you heartless idiot. Your expertise comes from right wing radio.
Any kid without both parents is a hardship. I was referring to cases within the realm of adoptees. An infant adopted by a hetero couple on a waiting list would not be a hardship case. An older kid with mitigating circumstances would be a hardship case.

A semblance of that might be desirable, but not always possible. Would you prefer a child grow up without a parent at all? Many do, you know. Why would you want a child to grow up alone?
You’re wagging the dog. Anomalies are anomalies and not justification for upsetting the norm.

Thousands of kids aren't new born when they are left without a parent. That is not an anomaly. That is a tragedy,, and you want to make those kids suffer more than they have to, How disgusting.
You’re making a mountain out of a molehill for disingenuous reasons.

So tell us O' wise one. Should kids grow up in foster care while they wait for "proper" hetero couple comes along to adopt? And while you're at it, enlighten us as to what your background in child welfare is, and what literature on the subject you have read,

Why don't you just admit that you hate gays and are willing to use children as pawns in your holy crusade- instead making up shit are parroting debunked theories ?
But they don't.
There is a line of couples waiting for a kid to adopt.
There are couples waiting to adopt healthy white infants. But as I have documented here, there is a serious backlog of children in the foster care system in need of a permanent home . You are another one who is to much of a coward to admit that you are just a bigot who does not want gays to adopt, so you just make up shit. Shame on yiu.
The idea is to not unnecessarily put a kid into a home devoid of mom and dad. Intentionally giving equal opportunity to alternatives is wrong.

A semblance of that might be desirable, but not always possible. Would you prefer a child grow up without a parent at all? Many do, you know. Why would you want a child to grow up alone?
You’re wagging the dog. Anomalies are anomalies and not justification for upsetting the norm.
Man up and admit that you just hate gays and that your willing to use children as pawns against them All of this horseshit about animalities' and norms is just a smoke screen to disguise your bigotry because you are too much of a coward to admit what you really believe .
I don’t hate homos. I hate homofascism.
Be homo all you want. Leave me out of it and stop trying to force everyone to accept it as normal and stop trying to force people to allow children to be intentionally put into a detrimental circumstance, that being an unstructured (non-mom-and-dad) family.

Is somebody forcing you into a gay relationship, or is a gay couple trying to adopt you? If not, you should STFU

Most adoptions occur near birth. Foster kids should be given structured families. Hardship cases are anomalies and should not be treated as the norm. That’s political.
My expertise comes from experience dealing with communities dominated by lack of family structure. The evidence is empirical and overwhelming though not convenient for left wing agendas.

Most adoptions do NOT occur near birth. Many adoptions occur like mine: a child placed with family/friends during a difficult time for the mother/parents; the parents separate if they're together, the child remains with friends until the mother/parents sort themselves out; that doesn't happen and the foster parents are now attached to the child and want to keep him/her, and vice versa. I lived with my parents from the time I was 6 months of age. I was adopted at age 9. This didn't start out to be an adoption, but ended up as one. I have two sisters who were also adopted out, and both of them left the hospital with their adoptive parents.

Growing up, no unwed mother kept her baby, but many times family members surprised everyone by adopting a baby, after a female relative was "away" for a time. There are also children who are adopted because their parents are utterly unable to care for them, either through mental illness or drug abuse, or who become available for adoption through the death of parents, or through the severing of their parents' rights.

Of my fellow adopteees of my acquaintance, fully half were adopted through ways and reasons different from the classic story of "infertile couple adopts a baby", story.
If you say so. I won’t even challenge your assertion about the numbers. But giving equal opportunity or priority to an unstructured situation is cruel. If no structured situation is available then a hardship rule would apply. But intentionally passing over a structured family environment is wrong.

Thousands of kids aren't new born when they are left without a parent. That is not an anomaly. That is a tragedy,, and you want to make those kids suffer more than they have to, How disgusting.

I'm looking at the situation as it really is. You're looking for an excuse to deny gay couples the opportunity to give stability to a child that needs it.

Man up and admit that you just hate gays and that your willing to use children as pawns against them All of this horseshit about animalities' and norms is just a smoke screen to disguise your bigotry because you are too much of a coward to admit what you really believe .
Be homo all you want. Leave me out of it and stop trying to force everyone to accept it as normal and stop trying to force people to allow children to be intentionally put into a detrimental circumstance, that being an unstructured (non-mom-and-dad) family.

Is somebody forcing you into a gay relationship, or is a gay couple trying to adopt you? If not, you should STFU
Legal homo marriage compels everyone into acknowledging and acquiescing to homo sex. Totally unnecessary and fascist.

I'm looking at the situation as it really is. You're looking for an excuse to deny gay couples the opportunity to give stability to a child that needs it.
No, I’m yielding to empirical data manifested post-1960’s.
You’re still in 1967 mode.
The data demonstrates unstructured families contribute to social demise. A recently manifested phenomenon. Intentionally creating alternative situations contributes to the problem.

Legal homo marriage compels everyone into acknowledging and acquiescing to homo sex. Totally unnecessary and fascist.

If you don't want a gay marriage, nobody is gonna make you have one.

But the law forces everyone to acquiesce to one. Fascism.
Like forcing the acknowledgment of booger eaters. Unnatural, innate, repulsive but totally personal behavior.
Don’t force others into embracing and endorsing that.

Like forcing the acknowledgment of booger eaters. Unnatural, innate, repulsive but totally personal behavior.

Obviously, you have no idea what fascism is. Hint, It's not just an all purpose word to describe something you don't like.

Obviously, you have no idea what fascism is. Hint, It's not just an all purpose word to describe something you don't like.
It’s gov forcing behavior and circumstances onto people against their freedom.

It’s gov forcing behavior and circumstances onto people against their freedom.

Look it up dumb ass.

Your first sentence confirms that you don't know shit about children and adoption:

Surprising Adoption Statistics You May Not Know About
Adoption is all around us, even if we don't see it. Every day, there are children being adopted into loving families all across the country. Here are some interesting adoption statistics you may not know about.

How long does the average child spend in the foster care system?
More than 60% of children in foster care spend two to five years in the system before being adopted. Almost 20% spend five or more years in foster care before being adopted. Some never get adopted.1 Adoption Statistics | Adoption Network

Your second sentence tells how fucking stupid you are. Same sex couple do indeed provide structure.

Beyond that , comparing children of same sex couple to " communities dominated by lack of family structure" is a classic tool of you bigots and pedelers to lies about gay parenting
The simple reality is that kids need mom and dad. The rest of your anomalous circumstances do not justify the intentional creation of unstructured families.
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

This is indeed doing the moral right thing and President Trump knows this. It's the Christian thing to do. Same-Sex couples should not be allowed to adopt kids. The truth is they adopt them for their sexual pleasure. The children are mostly sexually violated and end up being tormented for life with deep psychological problems. Adoptions should be for the good of the child. Only heterosexual couples can make that goodness happen. With that said, let the volcanic explosions of homosexual diarrhea begin!

Trump's plan to let adoption agencies turn away same-sex parents

Whoa White_MAGA_Man
There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between
* ALLOWING adoption programs or parents the CHOICE of not adopting out to same-sex couples
vs.
* NOT ALLOWING ANY same-sex couples to adopt

One is allowing free choice, and NOT FORCING the adoption to same-sex couples if that
would violate the beliefs of the person, couple or organization

The other is NOT ALLOWING adoptions to same-sex couples
instead of respecting free choice to make that decision.

In general, I would recommend the option of open adoptions
and allowing parents to choose compatible parents and partners
for the adoption process, where all people affected agree on how to make the relationships work.

Oh do tell us more about what the "homos " are doing to you by getting married and how they are harming children by being parents to them. We are sooooo interested in your expertise and will surly hang on every word.

Forum List

Back