Doing The Moral Christian Right Thing: Trump Plans To Let Adoption Agencies Reject Same-Sex Parents

Agencies should be picky. Only the absolute perfect arrangement. Speeding tix, misdemeanors should disqualify otherwise qualified applicants.
Would you take away kids from natural parents because of a speeding ticket?

The SC will probably stop that, but he will rile the crazies up with the effort.

Colorado should have been a lesson for you gay lovers.

You learn slow

If God didn't like gay people, why did he make so many of them?
He didn't make them. They chose to be gay.

Yes they did. They’re not born gay that choose to be that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, right. A person is just going to wake up one day and say to himself that hey, maybe I should go suck a dick.

Some Christians ae making it difficult for gays to adopt kids but MORE IMPORTANTLY they are making it more difficult for kids to be matched with adoptive parents. And when/ where the fuck did I ever say that adoption is the only way for gays to get kids., That is really over the top stupid. Gay people are not sterile. They can conceive children in the same way as many straight people do who may need a little help ,But they should be allowed to adopt for the sake of the kids and because excluding them is discriminatory
Children need both a mother and a Father, when available. Nothing to do with religion. Just simple fact that women and men are different and children need to learn from both.
Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. It flies in the face of all of the best science. And children who are available for adoption have neither a mother or a father -and many have been waiting for a very long time.
Every single one has exactly one mother and one father who for whatever reason are not able to raise them. This is why a semblance of that circumstance is natural and necessary.
So tell us O' wise one. Should kids grow up in foster care while they wait for "proper" hetero couple comes along to adopt? And while you're at it, enlighten us as to what your background in child welfare is, and what literature on the subject you have read,

Why don't you just admit that you hate gays and are willing to use children as pawns in your holy crusade- instead making up shit are parroting debunked theories ?
Most adoptions occur near birth. Foster kids should be given structured families. Hardship cases are anomalies and should not be treated as the norm. That’s political.
My expertise comes from experience dealing with communities dominated by lack of family structure. The evidence is empirical and overwhelming though not convenient for left wing agendas.

Any kid without parents is a hardship case, you heartless idiot. Your expertise comes from right wing radio.

Some Christians ae making it difficult for gays to adopt kids but MORE IMPORTANTLY they are making it more difficult for kids to be matched with adoptive parents. And when/ where the fuck did I ever say that adoption is the only way for gays to get kids., That is really over the top stupid. Gay people are not sterile. They can conceive children in the same way as many straight people do who may need a little help ,But they should be allowed to adopt for the sake of the kids and because excluding them is discriminatory
Children need both a mother and a Father, when available. Nothing to do with religion. Just simple fact that women and men are different and children need to learn from both.
Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. It flies in the face of all of the best science. And children who are available for adoption have neither a mother or a father -and many have been waiting for a very long time.
Every single one has exactly one mother and one father who for whatever reason are not able to raise them. This is why a semblance of that circumstance is natural and necessary.

A semblance of that might be desirable, but not always possible. Would you prefer a child grow up without a parent at all? Many do, you know. Why would you want a child to grow up alone?
You’re wagging the dog. Anomalies are anomalies and not justification for upsetting the norm.

Thousands of kids aren't new born when they are left without a parent. That is not an anomaly. That is a tragedy,, and you want to make those kids suffer more than they have to, How disgusting.

I have to wonder about that. They spent years waiting for what. ? A healthy, white infant. Sure. I can believe that. But the fact is that there are many special needs, minority and older kids in the system and we cannot afford to narrow the pool of potential adoptive home based on fear, stupidity and bigotry.
They are both educators and liberal minded, unfortunately. They have a half black nephew and black brother in law and didn't necessarily want a white child. These are the facts.
Were they willing to take on an older, and/or special needs child? Yes or no? I suspect no, otherwise they would not have had to wait so long.

The SC will probably stop that, but he will rile the crazies up with the effort.

You learn slow

Yeah, right. A person is just going to wake up one day and say to himself that hey, maybe I should go suck a dick.

Happens in prisons

So tell us O' wise one. Should kids grow up in foster care while they wait for "proper" hetero couple comes along to adopt? And while you're at it, enlighten us as to what your background in child welfare is, and what literature on the subject you have read,

Why don't you just admit that you hate gays and are willing to use children as pawns in your holy crusade- instead making up shit are parroting debunked theories ?
But they don't.
There is a line of couples waiting for a kid to adopt.
There are couples waiting to adopt healthy white infants. But as I have documented here, there is a serious backlog of children in the foster care system in need of a permanent home . You are another one who is to much of a coward to admit that you are just a bigot who does not want gays to adopt, so you just make up shit. Shame on yiu.

A father and a mother have distinct roles in a child's upbringing. The child needs both.

Yes they do, but they don't always have both, for a variety of reasons.

I was an adopted child whose adoptive father died when I was 11 years old. It happens. But you know, I managed to grow up strong, healthy, and become successful because I had ONE parent who loved me, who cared for me, and who gave me the education, opportunities and skills I needed to succeed in life. The age, gender and even the financial situation of the adoptive parents is far less important than their ability to give love and care to that child.

My adoption was private and I had some contact with my biological family throughout my life. The three siblings that our biological mother gave up for adoption at birth, all grew up to be successful and happy adults because they were well cared for and loved throughout our lives. We were the lucky ones. Of the 6 kids our mother raised, only one grew up to be a healthy successful adult. The rest are various shades of fucked up, both physically and emotionally. Three have already died, and a fourth is in very poor health. All are younger than me.

It is far more important for children to have love, opportunities and people who care about them that it is for them to have two parents of the opposite sex.

Well reading your garbage.....

Ah yes, the Christian right. Always ready to say and to the "right" thing. Even if they have to lie, cheat, steal and abuse others to do so.

How many have you adopted? How many do you feed each week? How much do you donate personally to organizations dedicated to actually helping the poor better themselves by getting educations, housing, childcare while they accomplish that? How many calls have you gotten at midnight asking to take a child in until the next day because of an arrest, domestic violence or drugs?

We can compare notes anytime, hag. Anytime
Accolades to you if in fact you have really done all of those things . But you seem to think that it somehow excuses your bigotry, that you are entitle to a pass on you discrimination . You are not!

You learn slow

Happens in prisons
Prison has nothing to do with the outside world where people actually have choices idiot!

Happens in prisons
Prison has nothing to do with the outside world where people actually have choices idiot!

Shut up Perverted Parrot. I don't take a damn thing you say serious. You're a fraud and we all know it.

Most adoptions occur near birth. Foster kids should be given structured families. Hardship cases are anomalies and should not be treated as the norm. That’s political.
My expertise comes from experience dealing with communities dominated by lack of family structure. The evidence is empirical and overwhelming though not convenient for left wing agendas.
Your first sentence confirms that you don't know shit about children and adoption:

Surprising Adoption Statistics You May Not Know About
Adoption is all around us, even if we don't see it. Every day, there are children being adopted into loving families all across the country. Here are some interesting adoption statistics you may not know about.

How long does the average child spend in the foster care system?
More than 60% of children in foster care spend two to five years in the system before being adopted. Almost 20% spend five or more years in foster care before being adopted. Some never get adopted.1 Adoption Statistics | Adoption Network

Your second sentence tells how fucking stupid you are. Same sex couple do indeed provide structure.

Beyond that , comparing children of same sex couple to " communities dominated by lack of family structure" is a classic tool of you bigots and pedelers to lies about gay parenting
You are speaking of older children not infants.
What the fuck are you talking about now? Do you even know? Is that supposed to be a defense of your inane and dishonest post?

A prospective couple should have an absolute perfect record. The process for married hetero couples should be an absolute living hell to go thru to deter 99.9 percent of young course seeking adoption.

Happens in prisons

Shut up Perverted Parrot. I don't take a damn thing you say serious. You're a fraud and we all know it.
Happy to have rattled you so. Wipe the spit off of you chin and take a chill pill and call me in the morning

A prospective couple should have an absolute perfect record. The process for married hetero couples should be an absolute living hell to go thru to deter 99.9 percent of young course seeking adoption.
What the fuck are you talking about. It's apparent that you know little or nothing about the issue.

Happens in prisons

Melt down on isle 4. Bring the big bucket. She's slobbering more than usual this time.

If you had it your way, there would be nobody able to adopt. No one is spotless.

Nope. Just want an ideal situation. No skeletons in the closet unlike all of our elected officials.

He's much, much worse than that. If there's any doubt, just from reading one thread like this one, the whole body of his posting history makes it very clear why it is that he is so enthusiastic about giving dangerous sexual perverts easy access to children.

The process should be slowed down big time
Your still not making any sense! I worked in child welfare and adoption agency for 26 fucking years and I'm well aware of the process. It is plenty slow enough and it is quite adequate. Hey here is a thought, if you think that adoptive parents should be held to such high standards why not hold birth parents to the same standard? Why no require couples to undergo screening and obtain a "license to birth" before conceiving? It might cut down on the number of kids in need of adoption. What do you think?

Forum List

Back