Doing The Right Thing: Trump Signals Medical Marijuana Fight

Booze can create problems if you overdo it. The main problem with pot is it makes you think you are much smarter than you are. Potheads talk jiberish and think they just changed the world. Tax dollars? Give me a break. If they take in a billion they will distribute it to various social programs and the streets will keep falling apart.
and how many people over do booze ice?...quite a few ...
Yep, but it doesn't alter their world view unless they are hard core alkies. Pot changes you.
i dont agree with you....i knew quite a few daily beer drinkers who got more violent over the years....and pot changed me in a good way....it made me more relaxed and able to look at problems calmly...
Sure, beer makes you turn violent over time. I rest my case!

I have yet not figured out how to get psychosis after 38 years of smoking weed...

I bet you work everyday or are either retired to.

Like I said in another post about the as needed valium I take for vertigo and about 10 years ago took xanax as need for heart arythmia, the day after each one of these benzo's made me angry at the world and I would quite often fly off the handle and think bad things bigley. You could just not cross me on one of those days. I don't like taking valium for vertigo but my ENT says it puts you on an even keep and it does, but I will go weeks now without an episode. My last prescription 60 pills I just finished this past week, I had it close to a year and a half. I have a new prescription of 60 I hope will last that long.
My youngest son has vertigo also...And valium is what they prescribed? Sounds odd, but I guess it's for relief of stress..They always seemed to make me a real bitch when I took them in the later 1970's...My docs had me on 14 different meds at one time.. I hate to take pills..So I don't take them...
What were being doped up for? Paranoid schizophrenia?
Just a little experiment for psychology class at college....Just like the fellows back to Freud had done...They were still teaching Freud when I was a psych major in college in the 1970's...
So the LSD is what screwed you up.
No,, it was marriage..

Booze can create problems if you overdo it. The main problem with pot is it makes you think you are much smarter than you are. Potheads talk jiberish and think they just changed the world. Tax dollars? Give me a break. If they take in a billion they will distribute it to various social programs and the streets will keep falling apart.
Yep, but it doesn't alter their world view unless they are hard core alkies. Pot changes you.
i dont agree with you....i knew quite a few daily beer drinkers who got more violent over the years....and pot changed me in a good way....it made me more relaxed and able to look at problems calmly...
It does, as you get older the urge to pee becomes greater and you start pushing people out of the way to make it to the terlit in time...

No if pot changed me in anyway it made me more responsible. Like I said I smoked up until age 42, but only once in a while, from about 18 until 40 I drank but between the time I got out of the military about 24 until 30 drank myself into oblivion every night and could not hold a job. I was drinking everyday and night and then started to tapering off because of a medical problem. Started smoking marijuana more often and all of a sudden grew up, owned a national restaurant franchise, sold it a few years later and have had a very successful career. Saw my dad drink himself into a mental institution and locked up for life at age 10 and was on that road.
Sure, pot makes you more responsible and mature. LOL, you guys are hysterical. Pot makes you a comedian apparently.

No if pot changed me in anyway it made me more responsible. Like I said I smoked up until age 42, but only once in a while, from about 18 until 40 I drank but between the time I got out of the military about 24 until 30 drank myself into oblivion every night and could not hold a job. I was drinking everyday and night and then started to tapering off because of a medical problem. Started smoking marijuana more often and all of a sudden grew up, owned a national restaurant franchise, sold it a few years later and have had a very successful career. Saw my dad drink himself into a mental institution and locked up for life at age 10 and was on that road.
Sure, pot makes you more responsible and mature. LOL, you guys are hysterical. Pot makes you a comedian apparently.
If she had not gotten stoned and gotten the munchies, which lead to her buying a restaurant, she would still be line dancing at the Juke Box..

That's why I am in favor of people growing it for personal use in back yard. But don't drive while high, or go to work high. Hell I make my own brew, I just don't drink and drive or go to work smashed.
thats right....if you want to smoke it than like alcohol,you take the responsibility that comes with it,which should include harsh penalties for driving and any damage you cause because of it.........

She is dead wrong, I have seen enough alcoholics in my lifetime and it damages their brain cells, my father never came back to realty.
I have yet not figured out how to get psychosis after 38 years of smoking weed...

Like I said in another post about the as needed valium I take for vertigo and about 10 years ago took xanax as need for heart arythmia, the day after each one of these benzo's made me angry at the world and I would quite often fly off the handle and think bad things bigley. You could just not cross me on one of those days. I don't like taking valium for vertigo but my ENT says it puts you on an even keep and it does, but I will go weeks now without an episode. My last prescription 60 pills I just finished this past week, I had it close to a year and a half. I have a new prescription of 60 I hope will last that long.
My youngest son has vertigo also...And valium is what they prescribed? Sounds odd, but I guess it's for relief of stress..They always seemed to make me a real bitch when I took them in the later 1970's...My docs had me on 14 different meds at one time.. I hate to take pills..So I don't take them...

I would be on at least 10 meds if the doctor had his way, but only on 3 daily at the present time. I stopped taking my statins after 20 years causing too many problems and also when I took them could test my blood sugar and it would shoot up by 20 pts. Had my cholestrol under 100 about 5 years ago after going on a diabetic diet, quit taking them and had doc check blood and had not gone up. Been taking on and off since gained weight back and blood sugar up, so went on another diet 5 weeks ago stopped the statins, lost weight, blood sugar down except one of my bp meds shoots it up a little for a couple hours. Will test my A1C and cholestrol at physical next month, if they are down won't take statins again. Funny thing about the diets both times have been high in fat and very low in carbs, basically the atkins diet and even though it's high in fat just the fact of losing weight has lowered cholestrol.

thats right....if you want to smoke it than like alcohol,you take the responsibility that comes with it,which should include harsh penalties for driving and any damage you cause because of it.........

She is dead wrong, I have seen enough alcoholics in my lifetime and it damages their brain cells, my father never came back to realty.

I would be on at least 10 meds if the doctor had his way, but only on 3 daily at the present time. I stopped taking my statins after 20 years causing too many problems and also when I took them could test my blood sugar and it would shoot up by 20 pts. Had my cholestrol under 100 about 5 years ago after going on a diabetic diet, quit taking them and had doc check blood and had not gone up. Been taking on and off since gained weight back and blood sugar up, so went on another diet 5 weeks ago stopped the statins, lost weight, blood sugar down except one of my bp meds shoots it up a little for a couple hours. Will test my A1C and cholestrol at physical next month, if they are down won't take statins again. Funny thing about the diets both times have been high in fat and very low in carbs, basically the atkins diet and even though it's high in fat just the fact of losing weight has lowered cholestrol.
I changed my diet also...I stay away from fried foods..and premade stuff...I also got rid of the wife and the BP went down and I could get rid of those..

A drunk driving 19 year old killed my dad along with 4 other men in 1963 who were coming home from a band gig...
Being high on anything is driving buzzed.
And yes, I had seen some mean ass drunks before.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I changed my diet also...I stay away from fried foods..and premade stuff...I also got rid of the wife and the BP went down and I could get rid of those..

You got rid of your wife? Hope it wasn't after a marijuana stupor. I know you can only listen to so much nagging when you're high and the have to sharpen the old axe. Oh wait a minute that's when you're drunk, my bad. I just laugh at mine when I'm high.

A drunk driving 19 year old killed my dad along with 4 other men in 1963 who were coming home from a band gig...
Being high on anything is driving buzzed.
And yes, I had seen some mean ass drunks before.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Who the fuck said it was OK to drive drunk? Are you stoned?

Yeah I'm afraid that's bullshit. Your link describes an instrument that supposedly can test for THC levels. That's an entirely different thing from testing for "impairment". That can't be quantified like blood-alcohol level, which itself will vary person to person.

From the same link:
>> Furthermore, the question of “marijuana-impaired driving” is widely misunderstood. A recent study from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) found that high drivers are much safer than those who drive drunk. The Washington Post summarized the study thusly: “After adjusting for age, gender, race and alcohol use, drivers who tested positive for marijuana were no more likely to crash than who had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.” <<​

See post 134 for what a legitimate test means as opposed to playing with a chemistry set. A roadside reflex test could identify, say, a driver who's been awake too long, a drunk, a (legal) drug reaction or anything else. Playing with chemicals is just playing with chemicals. It's meaningless..

And it's worth noting that the fascist asshole who instigated this intrusive pee test bullshit is the guy in your avatar.
You scream about intrusive big government...but you want government to control health care and you voted for Obama.

Oh do I now. Links?

Didn't think so. Got anything else to pull out of your ass, loser?
You seem tense...get out your bong and calm down. Just don't drive.

Fuck you. I asked you for a LINK. Where the fuck is it?
I forgot...you supported this guy. Johnson is classic example of how constant pot use ravages the brain.

I asked you for a LINK, lying fuckwit.

That would be a link to this → "You scream about intrusive big government...but you want government to control health care"

WHERE is this link, lying fuckbag? WHERE is the quote, lying asshole? Where?

Wassamatta? Can't do it?

Yeah what a shocker. I know exactly what I've posted and not posted and when you're completely pulling out of your ass. Fucking lying COWARD.

Last edited:
The original post strikes a tone of white supremacy.

There is no white genocide, just people who don't reproduce.

Legalize marijuana!

another vice industry the jews would surely eventually control and reap huge profits from to fund their anti-White agenda.
When certain people encounter a controversy, all they can see is JEW JEW JEW.

World War II beat that vile filth out of a lot of them. In many cases by killing them, since nothing else would work.

Looks like they missed a few.

You scream about intrusive big government...but you want government to control health care and you voted for Obama.

Oh do I now. Links?

I forgot...you supported this guy. Johnson is classic example of how constant pot use ravages the brain.

He's not dumb because he smokes pot, he's just naturally a dumbass. It really is fucking terrifying that so many morons voted for that guy. Every single one of them is an asshole.

every one of them is an asshole?...why?...

Oh do I now. Links?

He's not dumb because he smokes pot, he's just naturally a dumbass. It really is fucking terrifying that so many morons voted for that guy. Every single one of them is an asshole.

Because they helped elect Trump. They're all whiny, petulant, narcissistic little shits.

and pot changes you over time too....i rest my case...

Because they helped elect Trump. They're all whiny, petulant, narcissistic little shits.

oh you are one of them,i see....no they did not help elect trump,they were helping Johnson...if hillary got all those votes compared to trump,what was her problem?...ill tell you,it was her,if hillary could not convince people to vote for her,thats on her,no one else.....

Legalizing marijuana would be the worst thing to happen to our race at this point and time... The MSM is promoting marijuana legalization exactly for that reason: Lots of ambivalent, tuned-out, zoned-out Whites, and another vice industry the jews would surely eventually control and reap huge profits from to fund their anti-White agenda.

While not for rampant unrestricted marijuana use, especially minors, the criminalization is a bit over the top and I can think of good reasons why it ought to be available to some adults.

I do not take pharmaceutical drugs. Natural remedies. Had to pull a tooth with plyers few years back. Thank God for that jar of shine.

Forum List

Back