Doing The Right Thing: Trump Signals Medical Marijuana Fight

It's a fight he cannot possibly win. The momentum is on the side of the voices to legalize even more. What he should do is start preparing the nation and the people for a county failing under the weight of addictions.
Legalize it. But you have to grow your own. Shut down border with Mexico and get drug lords out of business. Make sure every state has roadside test for driving under influence. Allow employers to test during workday.
Can't do testing during the workday. Pot stays in the system up to 30 days. You smoke in the evening, it's still in your system, although no longer affecting you, the next day at work.

That's another reason pee tests are such colossal bullshit that need to be abolished yesterday. Completely aside from being a blatant disregard of the Fourth Amendment, it's bullshit reasoning. If employers were truly interested in "workplace safety", all they'd need to do would be to administer a simple reflex-timing test. It would cost next to nothing, it would produce results in literally seconds, and it would flag any worker who's under par whether it's from cannabis..... fatigue/lack of sleep...... alcohol or alcohol hangover..... distraction from their personal life......... oncoming illness even one the worker may not be aware of .... or any other reason.

IF they were actually looking for worker safety. But of course that's not what they're after --- they're after ABC --- Authoritarian Behavior Control. They see an opportunity to play the role of Big Brother and they want a piece of it.

That's why every citizen should stand up for his/her Fourth Amendment right and flatly refuse to give 'em the inch they want while they drool over the mile they'll get. People need to quit rolling over for this intrusive shit.
Cops to Get ‘Potalyzers’ for Roadside Marijuana Tests – High Times
Again...they soon will have a test they can administer during workday. Should not be drunk or high at work.

Yeah I'm afraid that's bullshit. Your link describes an instrument that supposedly can test for THC levels. That's an entirely different thing from testing for "impairment". That can't be quantified like blood-alcohol level, which itself will vary person to person.

From the same link:
>> Furthermore, the question of “marijuana-impaired driving” is widely misunderstood. A recent study from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) found that high drivers are much safer than those who drive drunk. The Washington Post summarized the study thusly: “After adjusting for age, gender, race and alcohol use, drivers who tested positive for marijuana were no more likely to crash than who had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.” <<​

See post 134 for what a legitimate test means as opposed to playing with a chemistry set. A roadside reflex test could identify, say, a driver who's been awake too long, a drunk, a (legal) drug reaction or anything else. Playing with chemicals is just playing with chemicals. It's meaningless..

And it's worth noting that the fascist asshole who instigated this intrusive pee test bullshit is the guy in your avatar.
You scream about intrusive big government...but you want government to control health care and you voted for Obama.

Heroin is from a simple plant too.

We will not survive as a nation of stoners. Rather than fight a losing battle over drug addiction, the president should exercise leadership and prepare the nation for a worthless future.

Heroin is processed from a simple plant. The plant is the opium poppy.
Cannabis is not processed --- it IS the plant. And it has no "addiction".

Now shoot yourself in the face for being a wackball.
Everyone truly believes they can stop using pot any time they want. They just don't. They are addicts. They really cannot function. Pot addicts like all addicts surely believe they can function normally.

You need to just stop talking.
It's obvious that you have no experience with and no knowledge of pot.
on the contrary.....she knows more than anyone here....just ask her....

If you think dems are the only party that uses marijuana daily or every once in a while you are sadly mistaken. I know judges, attorneys, doctor's and very successful executives that smoke it.
Thank you. I know some of those as well. It's a great tool for quickly achieving a relaxed state without the risks and after effects of alcohol use. I can competently operate a vehicle mildly stoned but would never drive after more than two drinks.
You should never operate a vehicle under the influence of anything.

Yep, even cell phones.

Being mildly stoned is not the same as drinking. My blood pressure meds can make me drowsy but I still need to be able to drive.
Probably half the people on the road at any given time are under the influence of something.
It is the same as drinking. Your reaction time and judgement is off.

No, not really. I find pot makes me more focused. Alcohol makes everyone sloppy.

I've honestly never figured out the allure of alcohol. Oh I tried it, just because the culture worships it and peer pressure. I hated it, which is what I expected --- why would I want to surrender control? Doesn't make sense.

Everyone truly believes they can stop using pot any time they want. They just don't. They are addicts. They really cannot function. Pot addicts like all addicts surely believe they can function normally.
really?...i stopped after many a year,and i just stopped.....once again tipsys tales of the madness....

I stopped around age 42, someone I work with gave me one on my 50th birthday and didn't smoke again until 2 years ago and now only on and off and haven't had any in a few months. I have some client's that if for the life of me could remember their names I could get it from and trust. I just hope they show up at office soon to ask me about their plans. They are 69 and 70, in a motorcycle club with mostly retired vets from Vice Admiral down to E-6's and they all grow their own and smoke it. Try to tell a retired vet they can't smoke it? I'm a vet just not a retired one.
My Mom get's it from her plumber, hmm, does that sound right?
Is she letting him work her pipes as payment?
Depends if he brings the mallets..

Thank you. I know some of those as well. It's a great tool for quickly achieving a relaxed state without the risks and after effects of alcohol use. I can competently operate a vehicle mildly stoned but would never drive after more than two drinks.

Yep, even cell phones.

Being mildly stoned is not the same as drinking. My blood pressure meds can make me drowsy but I still need to be able to drive.
Probably half the people on the road at any given time are under the influence of something.

No, not really. I find pot makes me more focused. Alcohol makes everyone sloppy.
Fooling yourself.
^ No personal experience or understanding.

Legalize it. But you have to grow your own. Shut down border with Mexico and get drug lords out of business. Make sure every state has roadside test for driving under influence. Allow employers to test during workday.
Can't do testing during the workday. Pot stays in the system up to 30 days. You smoke in the evening, it's still in your system, although no longer affecting you, the next day at work.

That's another reason pee tests are such colossal bullshit that need to be abolished yesterday. Completely aside from being a blatant disregard of the Fourth Amendment, it's bullshit reasoning. If employers were truly interested in "workplace safety", all they'd need to do would be to administer a simple reflex-timing test. It would cost next to nothing, it would produce results in literally seconds, and it would flag any worker who's under par whether it's from cannabis..... fatigue/lack of sleep...... alcohol or alcohol hangover..... distraction from their personal life......... oncoming illness even one the worker may not be aware of .... or any other reason.

IF they were actually looking for worker safety. But of course that's not what they're after --- they're after ABC --- Authoritarian Behavior Control. They see an opportunity to play the role of Big Brother and they want a piece of it.

That's why every citizen should stand up for his/her Fourth Amendment right and flatly refuse to give 'em the inch they want while they drool over the mile they'll get. People need to quit rolling over for this intrusive shit.
Again...they soon will have a test they can administer during workday. Should not be drunk or high at work.

Yeah I'm afraid that's bullshit. Your link describes an instrument that supposedly can test for THC levels. That's an entirely different thing from testing for "impairment". That can't be quantified like blood-alcohol level, which itself will vary person to person.

From the same link:
>> Furthermore, the question of “marijuana-impaired driving” is widely misunderstood. A recent study from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) found that high drivers are much safer than those who drive drunk. The Washington Post summarized the study thusly: “After adjusting for age, gender, race and alcohol use, drivers who tested positive for marijuana were no more likely to crash than who had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.” <<​

See post 134 for what a legitimate test means as opposed to playing with a chemistry set. A roadside reflex test could identify, say, a driver who's been awake too long, a drunk, a (legal) drug reaction or anything else. Playing with chemicals is just playing with chemicals. It's meaningless..

And it's worth noting that the fascist asshole who instigated this intrusive pee test bullshit is the guy in your avatar.
You scream about intrusive big government...but you want government to control health care and you voted for Obama.

Oh do I now. Links?

Didn't think so. Got anything else to pull out of your ass, loser?

Heroin is from a simple plant too.

We will not survive as a nation of stoners. Rather than fight a losing battle over drug addiction, the president should exercise leadership and prepare the nation for a worthless future.

BS.

Why do you insist on representing yourself as an authority about every subject and issue?

I'll bet you believe other posters believe you impossible lies that you're a medical doctor, a lawyer AND a dog washer.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
she has some great hilarious stories about how pot users are.....

Yep, I am sharpening up my axe right now because my drunk neighbor's pissed me off, I am going to take care of this problem in a few minutes. I am so screwed up I put cremora in my coffee this morning instead of half and half. Shit last night instead of tortilla chips I used potato chips to make a taco salad.

Yep my wife raised her voice to me and I got up and body slammed her just like WWE.

Yep last time i smoked I stole a case of chocolate chip cookies and ate the whole damn thing.
If you hit someone while driving stoned...you are a killer.

really?...i stopped after many a year,and i just stopped.....once again tipsys tales of the madness....

I stopped around age 42, someone I work with gave me one on my 50th birthday and didn't smoke again until 2 years ago and now only on and off and haven't had any in a few months. I have some client's that if for the life of me could remember their names I could get it from and trust. I just hope they show up at office soon to ask me about their plans. They are 69 and 70, in a motorcycle club with mostly retired vets from Vice Admiral down to E-6's and they all grow their own and smoke it. Try to tell a retired vet they can't smoke it? I'm a vet just not a retired one.

Plumbers --- they lay pipe, don't they?
They uh, plumb the depths...
Well yes, and in between take hits from the dugout..

From the same link:

Oh do I now. Links?

You seem tense...get out your bong and calm down. Just don't drive.

Pot permanently damages developing brains and can result in psychosis in adult life. This is the greatest danger of pot use. It impairs judgment so that the user thinks that giving pot to young children is harmless.

Pot might to to this country what khat has done to Yemen.
i never knew anyone that wanted or gave it to kids.....and most made sure they did not do it with any kids around....so once again you are bringing up the rare instances....

Booze can create problems if you overdo it. The main problem with pot is it makes you think you are much smarter than you are. Potheads talk jiberish and think they just changed the world. Tax dollars? Give me a break. If they take in a billion they will distribute it to various social programs and the streets will keep falling apart.
and how many people over do booze ice?...quite a few ...
Yep, but it doesn't alter their world view unless they are hard core alkies. Pot changes you.

No if pot changed me in anyway it made me more responsible. Like I said I smoked up until age 42, but only once in a while, from about 18 until 40 I drank but between the time I got out of the military about 24 until 30 drank myself into oblivion every night and could not hold a job. I was drinking everyday and night and then started to tapering off because of a medical problem. Started smoking marijuana more often and all of a sudden grew up, owned a national restaurant franchise, sold it a few years later and have had a very successful career. Saw my dad drink himself into a mental institution and locked up for life at age 10 and was on that road.

From the same link:

Oh do I now. Links?

You seem tense...get out your bong and calm down. Just don't drive.

Fuck you. I asked you for a LINK. Where the fuck is it?

I was thinking he uses his monkey wrench.

Yep, even cell phones.

I've honestly never figured out the allure of alcohol. Oh I tried it, just because the culture worships it and peer pressure. I hated it, which is what I expected --- why would I want to surrender control? Doesn't make sense.

I enjoy alcohol. It has it's place. I just don't drink to excess. Pot and booze affect me in completely different ways and each have their uses.

Pot permanently damages developing brains and can result in psychosis in adult life. This is the greatest danger of pot use. It impairs judgment so that the user thinks that giving pot to young children is harmless.

That's why I am in favor of people growing it for personal use in back yard. But don't drive while high, or go to work high. Hell I make my own brew, I just don't drink and drive or go to work smashed.
thats right....if you want to smoke it than like alcohol,you take the responsibility that comes with it,which should include harsh penalties for driving and any damage you cause because of it.........

I was thinking he uses his monkey wrench.
The way they are plumbing houses now, you don't need one...

Only retarded and insane folkls who believe the failed anti-Whtie messiah of anti-White jews hates pot is a concern is troubling. Beer is fucking awesome. Pot is fucking awesome. Get over it you Yahweh and his son who is himself, loving retards.
The Big pharma used it's money to stop pot from becoming legal in Arizona...now the drug company is selling their poison via legal in the drug markets...
And we think that America is so free...$$$ is running our country.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I can see what happens down the road: FDA approves synthetic pot pill, people die, Trump and Sessions says, See we told you it was not good for you.
We are going back to the dark ages with this corrupt cabinet.. so screwed

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

That's why I am in favor of people growing it for personal use in back yard. But don't drive while high, or go to work high. Hell I make my own brew, I just don't drink and drive or go to work smashed.
thats right....if you want to smoke it than like alcohol,you take the responsibility that comes with it,which should include harsh penalties for driving and any damage you cause because of it.........

She is dead wrong, I have seen enough alcoholics in my lifetime and it damages their brain cells, my father never came back to realty.

It's upside down insanity. At a time when cigarette smokers risk arrest for smoking in a public park there is a movement sanctioned by some politicians (mostly democrats) to legalize marijuana. The government has been campaigning against cigarette smoking and so-called 2nd hand smoke for decades and yet they want to legalize the noxious smoke from marijuana cigarettes. No parent in their right mind (including stoned out pot heads) would want their child to start using an entry level drug but yet they want to legalize the stuff. Not every pot smoker becomes a heroin user but every heroin user was a pot smoker. Ever see the movies with Cheech and Chong? The stoned out pot head characters aren't exaggerated that much.
yea but they are exaggerated,a lot....

Forum List

Back