DOJ Appeals Trump Judges Special Master Ruling

Inventing bizarre implausible excuses to defend Trump is a bad look. You are in the cult.
I guess you want...
Trespassers to take jobs away from Americans.
Cheap, foreign, slave labor from China.
Business Visas that you can yell at.

AKA you're a scumbag.
But I knew that already.

I guess you want...
Trespassers to take jobs away from Americans.
Cheap, foreign, slave labor from China.
Business Visas that you can yell at.

AKA you're a scumbag.
But I knew that already.
I guess you want…
Labor shortages driving massive inflation for everyone.

You are a moron. You prove it every time you open your mouth.

Dershowitz is highly biased defense attorney. His only argument is that you can’t trust the DoJ. I don’t trust Alan.
Turley says that the special master is necessary because people want one. It’s not a legal argument at all.
The DoJ cites SCOTUS precedent for their argument. The Trump lawyers cite basically nothing. Cannon ignores precedent.
Any rational legal opinion would accept the reasonable DoJ appeal. Keep the special master but don’t let them review classified documents. There’s no rational basis to think those documents belong to Trump.
1. OK, you don't trust Alan, we don't trust the DOJ or the FBI.
2. People don't trust the DOJ/FBI who falsified evidence recently for a FISA warrant. So the affidavit that the search warrant was based on had better be solid and squeaky clean, and no "can't see it because.." bullshit either. The appeals process will sort thru the case law. There is a lot of it. If your whines are correct the appeal should be a very quick no-brainer, huh? No way Cannon's decision gets upheld, huh?
3. You keep missing that the DOJ are political hacks.
4. If those "classified" documents were declassified, then they are Trumps. If those classified documents were claimed by Trump then they are his, as per the Bubba Clinton sock drawer tapes.

Last edited:
I guess you want…
Labor shortages driving massive inflation for everyone.

You are a moron. You prove it every time you open your mouth.
Which didn't happen until the Global phenomenon of COVID.
WTF drugs are you on?
You're a scumbag.

They must try to make her look bad because they are terrified of what will be revealed.
They "must"
Maybe the DoJ isn't worried. Confident is more like it. I'm sure they've heard what their detractors are saying. Maybe they're letting everyone know it's going their way. You're going to have to wait. It isn't over.

1. OK, you don't trust Alan, we don't trust the DOJ or the FBI.
2. People don't trust the DOJ/FBI who falsified evidence recently for a FISA warrant. So the affidavit that the search warrant was based on had better be solid and squeaky clean, and no "can't see it because.." bullshit either. The appeals process will sort thru the case law. There is a lot of it. If your whines are correct the appeal should be a very quick no-brainer, uh? No way Cannon's decision gets upheld, huh?
3. You keep missing that the DOJ are political hacks.
4. If those "classified" documents were declassified, then they are Trumps. If those classified documents were claimed by Trump then they are his, as per the Bubba Clinton sock drawer tapes.
You don’t have to trust the DoJ. Anything improperly taken can be suppressed at trial. There are standards for getting a special master which are not met here.

The affidavit is not in question in this case.

Trump is a political hack. So is this judge.

Even if they were declassified (which Trump hasn’t claimed and the special master can’t discern by looking at them), they’re still not Trump’s property. Anything classified clearly counts as a presidential record. There’s no rational argument to say otherwise.

What a bunch of nonsense. The purpose of a special master is to prevent confidential information from being revealed.
You have an incorrect feeling about what the duties of a special master are limited to.

They "must"
Maybe the DoJ isn't worried. Confident is more like it. I'm sure they've heard what their detractors are saying. Maybe they're letting everyone know it's going their way. You're going to have to wait. It isn't over.
Why do you people have trouble with truth and fact being revealed?
Don’t give me the “national security” regurgitated puke

You have an incorrect feeling about what the duties of a special master are limited to.
A special master is used to filter out privileged communications, such as attorney-client communications. But that's not absolute due to the crime-fraud exception.
The other filter is for executive privilege, but as the judge got wrong, when she said Biden hasn't waived executive privilege, Biden said that he wasn't evoking the privilege.

You don’t have to trust the DoJ. Anything improperly taken can be suppressed at trial. There are standards for getting a special master which are not met here.
The affidavit is not in question in this case.
Trump is a political hack. So is this judge.
Even if they were declassified (which Trump hasn’t claimed and the special master can’t discern by looking at them), they’re still not Trump’s property. Anything classified clearly counts as a presidential record. There’s no rational argument to say otherwise.
1. The appeal process will start by Trump trying to get the illegal search warrant and all "evidence" collected illegally tossed. The affidavit needs to be reviewed for legitimacy. This "banana republic" style raid on an ex-president's home needs to be reviewed for legitimacy.
2. If the appeal is limited to just the "special master" then we'll see what happens.
3. The magistrate who approved the search warrant was an Epstein fan, a political hack, and not qualified to approve the search warrant.
4. The search warrant was too broad. This illegal fishing expedition needs to end.

They "must"
If they aren't hiding anything, they shouldn't worry about the appointment of a special master. Right?

They’re utilized to protect confidentiality. It’s literally the opposite of what you feel they’re doing.

1. The appeal process will start by Trump trying to get the illegal search warrant and all "evidence" collected illegally tossed. The affidavit needs to be reviewed for legitimacy. This "banana republic" style raid on an ex-president's home needs to be reviewed for legitimacy.
2. If the appeal is limited to just the "special master" then we'll see what happens.
3. The magistrate who approved the search warrant was an Epstein fan, a political hack, and not qualified to approve the search warrant.
4. The search warrant was too broad. This illegal fishing expedition needs to end.
So far Trump has nothing on the legitimacy of the warrant. The special master is not related.

If being an Epstein fan were disqualifying, Alan Dershowitz’s wouldn’t be pushed in every one of these threads.

Calling the search warrant too broad is absurd and demonstrates ignorance of the way law enforcement does investigations.

LOCK HIM UP!

"There were also documents marked SAP, for Special-Access Programmes, which are often about US intelligence operations and whose circulation is severely restricted, even among administration officials with top security clearance. Potentially most disturbing of all, there were papers stamped HCS, Humint Control Systems, involving human intelligence gathered from agents in enemy countries, whose lives would be in danger if their identities were compromised."

Former intelligence officials warn Mar-a-Lago has become a ‘magnet for foreign spies’ Former intelligence officials warn Mar-a-Lago has become a 'magnet for foreign spies'
We have no national security so what are you bitching about?

Forum List

Back