🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DOJ Desperate To Avoid Nunes Memo Release

This memo is the biggest fake news and amazing how Trumpies are falling for it. If there was a "there" there it would have been made public already. This is a partisan interpretation of classified information. Nunes can say anything he wants because the classified information will not be made public so they can see whether the interpretation is reasonable. Reminds me of Geraldo's opening of Al Capone's vault. Turned out to be a big nothing.

Now this is getting hillaryous.

So some lacky from Justice is basically begging Nunes to not release the memo.

Check out this poor pathetic claim from the ranking moron on the committee.

"It "may help carry White House water, but it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals,” Schiff said."

Anyone with more than air in their head can clearly decipher what this means. Ya, it's going to prove Trump was innocent of the hoax witch hunt but it will hurt law enforcement.

Hey, dipshit, law enforcement was breaking the law.

DOJ warns House Intel chairman about purported secret memo on FBI
why now don't the dems want transparency?

"It "may help carry White House water, but it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals,” Schiff said."

Anyone with more than air in their head can clearly decipher what this means. Ya, it's going to prove Trump was innocent of the hoax witch hunt but it will hurt law enforcement.

since its obvious all you have in your head is air youre not qualified to Trumps investigation OR a garden snail race.

the "witch hunt" has led to Mueller charging four people and is only 7 months ongoing.

stay tuned ..

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK
no indictments regarding the investigation. made up shit because of the made up investigation. but nothing on russia. you lose.

you post an indictment that says someone colluded with russia. waiting.

TICK, TICK, TICK, TICK EH?

Like Obama, Schiff always seems to be on the WRONG side of every issue. No one can be wrong 100% of the time by accident. Schiff is another self-serving flaming butthole just out to run interference for the Democratic Crime Conglomerate

Criminals attack the police. That means you trash.

I thought you lefties hated the police.....we know barry did.

You have no clue what you are taking about. Anyone who does not toe the Trump line is a lefty. I guess most independents are lefrties because they are negative on Trump.

Considering you're defending what amounts to police corruption on a national scale......

There is no police corruption. The corruption is Trump and his supporters. Trump corrupts everything he touches.

Like Obama, Schiff always seems to be on the WRONG side of every issue. No one can be wrong 100% of the time by accident. Schiff is another self-serving flaming butthole just out to run interference for the Democratic Crime Conglomerate

You have no clue what you are taking about. Anyone who does not toe the Trump line is a lefty. I guess most independents are lefrties because they are negative on Trump.

Considering you're defending what amounts to police corruption on a national scale......

There is no police corruption. The corruption is Trump and his supporters. Trump corrupts everything he touches.

You're blinded by your own hate.
There is no corruption.

The person in question is Steve Boyd who was appointed as Assistant AG by Donald Trump. The DOJ supplied classified information and want to review the memo so classified information is not released. Why do you want to release classified information?

There is no corruption.

You are the one blinded by hate. You are the ones smearing law enforcement agencies with crazy ideas like secret societies and deep states.

The person in question is Steve Boyd who was appointed as Assistant AG by Donald Trump. The DOJ supplied classified information and want to review the memo so classified information is not released. Why do you want to release classified information?
clinton didn't care. why should I?

There is no corruption.

You are the one blinded by hate. You are the ones smearing law enforcement agencies with crazy ideas like secret societies and deep states.
well that is the fbi guy strzok and his fling thing that had secret society. you know this right?

Naaa, you just don't want to know any truth that paints the Left in a negative light. You hate any truth that you don't approve of.

Hillarious
Is this the limit of you education and bile hatred?
Go down well with your zero college white friends?

This memo is the biggest fake news and amazing how Trumpies are falling for it. If there was a "there" there it would have been made public already. This is a partisan interpretation of classified information. Nunes can say anything he wants because the classified information will not be made public so they can see whether the interpretation is reasonable. Reminds me of Geraldo's opening of Al Capone's vault. Turned out to be a big nothing.

Your charge kid, prove it.

There is no corruption.

Dont be naive.
Of course there are obama holdouts trying to throw a wrench into the Trump presidency.

Sorry kid, the memo is about the LAST DOJ's use of the FISA law.

There is no corruption.

well that is the fbi guy strzok and his fling thing that had secret society. you know this right?

It's more of that party over Country thing....
upload_2018-1-25_13-54-21.png

Clear the Obamaroids out of DOJ, FBI, NSA, NASA and every place else

Obamaroids, the limit of your intelligence.
Can't trust the uppity nixxer can we mr non college white boy?
How was your latest KKK meeting?
I missed your engineering college degree

Forum List

Back