DOJ has launched formal investigation into PP sale of fetal tissue

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
News a bit sketchy at this point

BREAKING NEWS: The Justice Department has formally launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue - Fox News

profile_image
Breaking911 (@Breaking911) December 8, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: The Justice Department has formally launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue. (via @brookefoxnews, @jakebgibson) Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue

profile_image
Fox News (@FoxNews) December 8, 2017

That the sale of fetal tissue is even objectionable is absurd to me. If a fetus is no longer using it, and someone else can make use of it, selling the tissue is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Other body "parts" can be sold, fetal tissue for which the original purpose of its existence is no longer germane may as well be among them.

This "issue" has been amply investigated already and nothing was found. Why is DOJ wasting our taxpayer money on this? Just to suck up to some right-wing fanatics? This sounds like bibble-boy shit. The right-wingers sure do like to waste our money.

That the sale of fetal tissue is even objectionable is absurd to me. If a fetus is no longer using it, and someone else can make use of it, selling the tissue is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Other body "parts" can be sold, fetal tissue for which the original purpose of its existence is no longer germane may as well be among them.
but it is not sold for a profit at PP as the right wingers claimed, the price is for extracting the tissue, protocol storage method and shipping and handling

Selling body parts is illegal.

but it is not sold for a profit at PP as the right wingers claimed, the price is for extracting the tissue, protocol storage method and shipping and handling

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I cannot rely on the accuracy of the attestations right wingers here (or anywhere?) make. It's my fault for giving their claim the benefit of the doubt and responding based on having done so. TY for the clarification.

This "issue" has been amply investigated already and nothing was found. Why is DOJ wasting our taxpayer money on this? Just to suck up to some right-wing fanatics? This sounds like bibble-boy shit. The right-wingers sure do like to waste our money.
Because the Obama doj did the investigation. Obama supported if a baby survived an abortion, just put it in a closet and just let it for.

selling tissue for research isn't illegal

A head or arm isn't tissue. Anyway not one thing has been improved in the medical world by using aborted babies. Only adult stem cells.

the mother to be is donating fetal tissue, just like another parent donating their child's heart that was killed in a car accident to someone else....there are still costs that incur with that donation, extracting the heart, storing the heart per protocol, and shipping the heart, and the heart transplant.... the heart was free, everything else was costly....

Last edited:
A head or arm isn't tissue. Anyway not one thing has been improved in the medical world by using aborted babies. Only adult stem cells.
fyi- no one ships a fetal head or fetal arm....they remove tissue from the brain, or tissue from the heart region or tissue from a kidney type of thing.... it's never a body part....

Just in time for the elections coming up! right on Q!
Hey.....it seems there's an election every other month.
Do you want them to wait till next October?
Or maybe wait till after the Dummycraps take back Congress?
Then we end up having to prosecute them under RICO for criminal conspiracy?

fyi- no one ships a fetal head or fetal arm....they remove tissue from the brain, or tissue from the heart region or tissue from a kidney type of thing.... it's never a body part....
We will see, not what I'm hearing. If they are, would you support shutting them down for breaking the law, or heavily fined?

Forum List

Back