DOJ IG finds political bias did not taint top officials running FBI’s Russia probe

So what the board lefties are saying is you think the right will react to this the same way you and your fellow lefties did after the Mueller report came out.

That's what they're nervously hoping for. :laugh:

The Washington post and nyt giving us truthful reporting? You mean like they have for the last three years? Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Cya on steroids.
that's just your excuse to stay ignorant.

Oh right, I forgot. Stuck-up elitists whose shit smells like roses and detest FOX News, only read the NYT and WAPO. Never mind that they were breathlessly strung along for three years over every fake scandal the NYT and WAPO fabricated. At least the NYT and WAPO gave those poor ignorant loser Democrats some hope and a few reasons to go on living, even if it was nothing but a bucket of lies.

:laughing0301:
haha, you always throw these crybaby hissy fits, hen on of your delusional fetishes turns into a nothingburger. Which is just about daily, these days.

And NONE of the information to get the FISA warrant against Carter Page came from the Steele dossier.

No political bias involved.

The Washington post and nyt giving us truthful reporting? You mean like they have for the last three years? Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Cya on steroids.
that's just your excuse to stay ignorant.

Oh right, I forgot. Stuck-up elitists whose shit smells like roses and detest FOX News, only read the NYT and WAPO. Never mind that they were breathlessly strung along for three years over every fake scandal the NYT and WAPO fabricated. At least the NYT and WAPO gave those poor ignorant loser Democrats some hope and a few reasons to go on living, even if it was nothing but a bucket of lies.

:laughing0301:
haha, you always throw these crybaby hissy fits, hen on of your delusional fetishes turns into a nothingburger. Which is just about daily, these days.

"Ha ha" your ass, the joke's on you, hillbilly. That wasn't a "hissy fit", I was being snide and demeaning to you and everything your stand for.

See? I'm laughing in your face. :21:

FakeTapper.jpg

They are going to focus on intent and violations of procedure, policy, and law.

What is the point of the article?

You don’t have to have bias to spend the rest of your life in jail.

Every LibTard on the defensive more and more Each Day.

It’s going to be more Hilarious day by day as the walls close in on The Obama Administration.

That wasn't a "hissy fit",
Oh, it definitely was. Don't kick the dog, crybaby.

Welp, another one of your fantasies bites the dust.

...then the final coup de gras will be after 2020, when Trump is still in the White House.

Can you imagine the mass hysteria, the wailing, moaning, and gnashing of teeth?

It’s going to be more Hilarious day by day as the walls close in on The Obama Administration.

...then the final coup de gras will be after 2020, when Trump is still in the White House.

Can you imagine the mass hysteria, the wailing, moaning, and gnashing of teeth?
giphy.gif

I think Horowitz found wrongdoing at top levels of the FBI, but he couldn't attribute this wrongdoing to political motivation specifically against Trump....meaning he can't read minds, and the culprits denied everything.

WAPO and NYT are always out early giving the best possible spin on behalf of the Deep State....which if course is their source.

They are making it sound like no political motivation is complete exoneration....but in fact, there is wrongdoing nonetheless.

We'll have to wait and see....but you poor half-wit Bolsheviks have been Bullshitted too many times by the NYT and WAPO to be going all Buttigig this quick.

Finally a DEEP STATE!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Lefties cannot see or even care what is coming in the next couple of weeks any more than a dog or cat can. Even if everything we hope to see come to light actually DOES come to light, lefties will not have any more shame than dogs or cats. For lefties, there is no yesterday or tomorrow, there is only right now.

It will be pretty fun for us though, watching the walls close in as you posted.

You are like The Dodo Bird who was too Stupid To know it was going extinct.

Yet another trumptard fantasy bites the dust...and the cult is crying out of their whatevers...

Forum List

Back