Washington Awaits John Durham

So many tax dollars wasted just to debunk a hoax created by a Trump tweet.
You forget $45 million on the phony Hillary Clinton bought Russian dossier!....moron!
That was not paid for with tax dollars, retard. And it sure as shit didn't cost $45 million.

Just how big is your ass? You sure are pulling out some massive lies.
No. It was paid out for the Mueller report THAT THE DOSSIER WAS THE CENTERPIECE OF...ASSHOLE, MY MISTAKE FOR THINKING YOU WOULD KNOW THAT...I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AN IDEOLOG LIKE YOU WITH A LOW 2 DIGIT IQ WOULDN'T!
The Mueller investigation cost just under $13 million, not $45 million....dumbass.

And the investigation was about a lot more than the dossier. It also confirmed Russia interfered in our election in a big way. And several Trump workers ended up in jail.

I think we can all see who the liar with the low IQ around here is.

Comrade Trump pulls some real whoppers from his ginormous ass:

trump-wired-tapped.jpg
Seems the AG AGREES WITH TRUMP!

William Barr says 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign during Obama era
Apr 10, 2019 · Barr's remarks, which echoed wild claims by Trump that he was wiretapped by Obama, dismayed senior Democrats. Nancy Pelosi

I Love bitch slapping your dumbass!

$13 million spent to catch some actual crooks.

Meanwhile, tax dollars are being wasted chasing a Trump hoax tweet. Just like the money wasted chasing after Trump's five million imaginary illegal Mexican voters.

trump-wired-tapped.jpg

Apr 10, 2019 · Barr's remarks, which echoed wild claims by Trump that he was wiretapped by Obama, dismayed senior Democrats. Nancy Pelosi

Barr was just parroting his master's hoax. That was last April. That's why Horowitz and Durham were sent out into the world to chase their tails by Barr.

A waste of tax dollars.

So many tax dollars wasted just to debunk a hoax created by a Trump tweet.
You forget $45 million on the phony Hillary Clinton bought Russian dossier!....moron!
That was not paid for with tax dollars, retard. And it sure as shit didn't cost $45 million.

Just how big is your ass? You sure are pulling out some massive lies.
No. It was paid out for the Mueller report THAT THE DOSSIER WAS THE CENTERPIECE OF...ASSHOLE, MY MISTAKE FOR THINKING YOU WOULD KNOW THAT...I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AN IDEOLOG LIKE YOU WITH A LOW 2 DIGIT IQ WOULDN'T!
The Mueller investigation cost just under $13 million, not $45 million....dumbass.

And the investigation was about a lot more than the dossier. It also confirmed Russia interfered in our election in a big way. And several Trump workers ended up in jail.

I think we can all see who the liar with the low IQ around here is.
Slip of my finger cost $35 million, not $13 as YOU QUOTED ASSHOLE!

How Much Did the Mueller Investigation Cost?
Mar 24, 2019 · Here's what we know about the cost of Robert Mueller's investigation into ... of Mueller's probe between $32 million and $35 million

trump-wired-tapped.jpg

Barr was just parroting his master's hoax. That was last April. That's why Horowitz and Durham were sent out into the world to chase their tails by Barr.

A waste of tax dollars.
Bullshit is all you have ABNORMAL...A D LIES!

trump-wired-tapped.jpg

A waste of tax dollars.
Uh...dumbshit? Look at the date in your link.

And then look at this from a month later: Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates.

The department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is separately examining investigators’ use of wiretap applications and informants and whether any political bias against Mr. Trump influenced investigative decisions. And John W. Huber, the United States attorney in Utah, has been reviewing aspects of the Russia investigation. His findings have not been announced.

So when I said, "Barr was just parroting his master's hoax. That was last April. That's why Horowitz and Durham were sent out into the world to chase their tails by Barr." I was being spot on.

I guess you uninformed low IQ tards need to have the dots connected for you.

You may now post your rebuttal of "Nuh-uh!"

trump-wired-tapped.jpg

A waste of tax dollars.

And then look at this from a month later: Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates.

The department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is separately examining investigators’ use of wiretap applications and informants and whether any political bias against Mr. Trump influenced investigative decisions. And John W. Huber, the United States attorney in Utah, has been reviewing aspects of the Russia investigation. His findings have not been announced.

So when I said, "Barr was just parroting his master's hoax. That was last April. That's why Horowitz and Durham were sent out into the world to chase their tails by Barr." I was being spot on.

And you with the BOGUS $13 million, you really are this stupid....and asshole what difference does the date make....

trump-wired-tapped.jpg

A waste of tax dollars.

And you with the BOGUS $13 million, you really are this stupid....and asshole what difference does the date make....
1. Prove $45 million was spent on the Mueller investigation.

2. I did my best to connect the dots for you, tard. I can't help you much more than that. Trump made a claim. Barr parroted it, then sent two suckers out into the world to chase their tails. End of story.

Here's Approximately How Much the Mueller Report Cost

Between May 17, 2017 — the day Mueller was appointed Special Counsel — through Sept. 30, 2018, his office spent $12,287,852. This includes $7.3 million on salaries and benefits, $1.3 million on travel and transportation, and $2.2 million on rent and utilities. In the most recent of the three expense reports filed, the Special Counsel’s office also says it spent $15,618 on printing and copying needs.

A waste of tax dollars.

1. Prove $45 million was spent on the Mueller investigation.

2. I did my best to connect the dots for you, tard. I can't help you much more than that. Trump made a claim. Barr parroted it, then sent two suckers out into the world to chase their tails. End of story.

Here's Approximately How Much the Mueller Report Cost

Between May 17, 2017 — the day Mueller was appointed Special Counsel — through Sept. 30, 2018, his office spent $12,287,852. This includes $7.3 million on salaries and benefits, $1.3 million on travel and transportation, and $2.2 million on rent and utilities. In the most recent of the three expense reports filed, the Special Counsel’s office also says it spent $15,618 on printing and copying needs.
I said it was a typo, small android big hand..and I gave you link to FINAL COST.. ARE YOU REALLY THIS DUMB?

candycorn, you promoted the fake Russian "the walls are closing in" Hoax didn't you? For over two years. The question is are you insane or just stupid. :p
as deion sanders told jerry jones once, BOTH.

And I'd say Trump has every right to be pissed off about this.
Except it never happened. Trump is delusional.
Obama spied on Trump’s campaign. Where’s the outrage?
A right wing rag claimed a year and a half ago that Obama spied on Trump's campaign.

Fake news. Literally.

Horowitz and Durham have found ZERO evidence for that hoax.
Of course not. The other side always lies so you can keep your feelz intact.

A right wing rag claimed a year and a half ago that Obama spied on Trump's campaign.
Fake news. Literally.
Horowitz and Durham have found ZERO evidence for that hoax.
We'll see when the report is released and indictments are handed out.

33386f91-a9f1-4d93-b5d0-fa4cf2e52ac2.png

Washington -- Last week, toward the end of the week, there appeared in our finest newspapers -- The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal -- a spate of news stories that set official Washington's mind at ease. As one of the great gazettes, The Washington Post, put it, "The Justice Department's internal watchdog (that would be Inspector General Michael Horowitz) is expected to find in a forthcoming report that political bias did not taint top officials running the FBI investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign in 2016." Nonetheless, the report will be criticizing "the bureau for systemic failures in its handling of surveillance applications, according to two U.S. officials."

We shall have to wait until Dec. 9 to hear from Horowitz as to what those "systemic failures" were. Do these early reports on his work forecast a whitewash? It would appear so. But can anyone really take seriously that those "systemic failures" took place in the absence of bias? Such a claim requires a great deal of contortion. And the spate of stories last week suggests the form that contortion will take: Blame will fall not on Peter "We Will Stop Him" Strzok -- the virulent hater of President Donald Trump who orchestrated the spying on the Trump campaign -- but on a low-level lawyer named Kevin Clinesmith. We are led to believe by these stories that while Clinesmith was biased against Trump -- Trump's victory had "devastated him," he wrote in an email -- that bias never "tainted" his work or infected any of his colleagues. Many of whom, incidentally, are on record as sharing his bias. He was, you see, simply sloppy, or so the report is purported to say.

I read these happy, trouble-free news stories very carefully, and one thing struck me. Nowhere in any of the stories did anyone bother to ask the question: What precisely triggered the need for this investigation of the investigators? It did not start in a vacuum. Was it not largely precipitated by the discovery of the FBI's pervasive use of the Hillary-financed Steele dossier, upon which the Strzoks of this world relied for spying on Trump officials, all of whom turned out not to be Russian agents, as the FBI alleged?

Naturally, these stories skirt that issue. If Horowitz skirts that issue, too, his report will not amount to much, and we will have to look to Justice Department prosecutor John Durham for real answers. In April, Attorney General William Barr said, "I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal." It has not ceased to be a big deal, even if Horowitz breezes over it.

What real grounds did the Obama administration have for its spying? That has never been satisfactorily explained. Consider the irony here. During the impeachment hearing, we have heard Democrat after Democrat intone gravely that nothing is more abusive than a president seeking to get foreigners to spy on a "political rival." Yet is that not exactly what Obama did in letting the John Brennans and Peter Strzoks loose to spy on the Trump campaign with the help of foreign intelligence bodies, such as MI6? If it was wrong for Trump to try to get our ally Ukraine to investigate the Joe and Hunter Biden, as the Democrats assert, how can they possibly justify the Obama administration's use of foreign intelligence bodies to spy on Trump?

Now, what you're going to see, I predict, will be perhaps the biggest scandal in the history of our country," said the president of the coming revelations from Durham. Let us hope he is right. Spygate dwarfs Watergate in seriousness. After all, the Obama administration was not caught in a third-rate burglary but in a high-level scheme to weaponize both domestic and foreign intelligence instruments against a political opponent. For over two years, I have been predicting the Justice Department would find evidence of FBI and CIA agents working together to spy on Trump operatives. The Durham investigation will bear this out. The media, of course, will try to pit Horowitz against Durham. Do not fall for it.

Townhall.com ^ | November 29, 2019 |

------------

...political bias did not taint top officials running the FBI investigation....

That’s because it was much worse than political bias. Attempts to frame a political candidate, a president elect, and president as a foreign asset goes well beyond political bias. Brennan and Clapper have been very quiet lately. Will they be the ones that finger Obama? An indictment ot THREAT of an indictment might just make those cowardly scum spill the beans to save their hides....can always fall back on Paige, the weakest and most vulnerable link in this conspiracy!!!

I guess we are still waiting for the 40 dem congress defections.
That post is strangely quiet

Forum List

Back