DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hearing this for 2½ years now.

Any ... day ... now !!!

Yep, how many times did Madcow and the queers at CNN claim they FINALLY had Trump dead to rights. Amazing how you freaks project your vulgar garbage on respectable Cons....called Trump "dear leader" lately? a phrase WE invented to describe the cult of Obama.....you're too dumb or stoned to come up with something original.
LOL

So now you queers are doing it.

:abgg2q.jpg:
“Queers” that’s against leftist lingo. They are sexually confused. They, meaning you.
I'm straight and happily married. You know, what you think of as sexually confused. That reveals more about you than it does me.

Any ... day ... now !!!

Yep, how many times did Madcow and the queers at CNN claim they FINALLY had Trump dead to rights. Amazing how you freaks project your vulgar garbage on respectable Cons....called Trump "dear leader" lately? a phrase WE invented to describe the cult of Obama.....you're too dumb or stoned to come up with something original.
LOL

“Queers” that’s against leftist lingo. They are sexually confused. They, meaning you.
I'm straight and happily married. You know, what you think of as sexually confused. That reveals more about you than it does me.
So you used that term to insult someone? Tsk tsk tsk. Not very tolerant of you.

Any ... day ... now !!!

LOL

I used that term because the poster I replied to used it and I figured he knows what it means. Hits a sensitive spot with you though, huh?

Any ... day ... now !!!

LOL

I used that term because the poster I replied to used it and I figured he knows what it means. Hits a sensitive spot with you though, huh?
Not remotely. Just shocked a woke Leftist would use it. I use Prancing Nancy Boy. Much more hurtful.

Any ... day ... now !!!

LOL

Not remotely. Just shocked a woke Leftist would use it. I use Prancing Nancy Boy. Much more hurtful.
Whatever floats your boat.

Any day now!

This is one of those threads that liberals will be pointing to and laughing about for many years to come. Sadly, most of the conservatives participating in it now will have fled the board.

Any day now!

This is one of those threads that liberals will be pointing to and laughing about for many years to come. Sadly, most of the conservatives participating in it now will have fled the board.

Nothing will ever be as real or as humorous as Schiff saying that he had evidence against Trump in Ukraine and then proceeded to recite an alleged conversation Trump has as evidence only to turn out to be a made up conversation in Schiff’s head.

Nothing will ever be as real or as humorous as Schiff

According to your endless conspiracy theories, Schiff was also supposed to already be in jail.

How's that working out?

No matter. You have the faith of a TrueBeliever. Each time one conspiracy theory fails, you just move on to the next.

Any day now!

Nothing will ever be as real or as humorous as Schiff saying that he had evidence against Trump in Ukraine and then proceeded to recite an alleged conversation Trump has as evidence only to turn out to be a made up conversation in Schiff’s head.
Schiff's description of the Trump-Zelensky call was part dramatization and another part parody, in order to get the point across that Trump was using military aid to strong-arm Ukraine to do his bidding.

Schiff didn’t portray his summary of the call as true. He said at the beginning of his remarks, “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.” And at the end, he added, “This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine.”

Poke a conservative, find an idiotic birfer who lives in a world of dementia. :poke:

Look at this, brain-dead birfer... he released it...

obama-factcheck-colb.jpg

Amateurish FORGERY.....the fools used a "word perfect" font that was invented over 20 years after the mutt was born (in Kenya). HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

That's alright, South Korea hasn't been nuked or attacked by the child dictator, and you know why ? It's because of Trump, nor has anyone in the region been attacked. Yeah there's been a lot of saber rattling, but fortunately Trump has contained the emotional side of it by working as a peacemaker through strength and not weakness.

Exactly! Trump knew Kim Jung Dung needed a father-figure to teach him about life so he took him under his wing. I knew he'd snipped the bastard's tiny nads when he showed him "The Beast"..his armored limousine and Kimmy was all wide-eyed....two guys talking about a bullet-proof car....art of the deal.

Any day now!

Schiff's description of the Trump-Zelensky call was part dramatization and another part parody, in order to get the point across that Trump was using military aid to strong-arm Ukraine to do his bidding.

Schiff didn’t portray his summary of the call as true. He said at the beginning of his remarks, “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.” And at the end, he added, “This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine.”

Non part-true. It was a waste of taxpayer money and only served to appease the base.

Any day now!

Non part-true. It was a waste of taxpayer money and only served to appease the base.
xdxzypupiz741.jpg

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

Sure they are.

Baloney! The investigation didn't really start until after Barr was appointed. While it's taken longer than most of us wanted, at least the criminals will eventually be imprisoned.

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

Talk about bait and switch.

Headline: massive case against Obama
Text: massive case against Obama officials

Headline: massive case against Obama
Text: massive case against Obama officials
---DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration---
Obama was part of the Obama administration, right?

From mediamatters??

Media Matters is credible. Deranged diGenova isn't.
REALLY?

Media Matters for America (MMfA) is a progressive 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization, with the stated mission of "comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media."

https://www.mediamatters.org/about-us

:laughing0301:

Correcting conservstive misinformation is a full time job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back