DOJ Requests Protective Order After Trump Threat Online

We'll see if the judge agrees with you, by Tuesday. ..

She could, ya never know till it happens...as the saying goes!
That judge will 'release the whirlwind' and 'pay the price!!' if he/she does.

365648725_707649464799964_4693867629302685341_n.jpg
Holy shit but you’re clueless.

Please run from any jury duty you’re ever called for, as you have no understanding of the legal system.

TIA

I just wonder how anyone as stupid as you can even feed yourself. Trump means he's going to go after their JOBS when he becomes potus you stupid shit. I mean my God, how is that level of overt stupidity even possible?
The OP’s a wonder to be sure.

A true Democrat mushroom.

Only a Nazi projecting their own violent fantasies onto Trump would perceive his words otherwise.

This judge must recuse.
"The judge doesn't like me" is not a reason to recuse, neither is " the judge donated money to the Democratic party".

This whole idea that political affiliation or perceived dislike is a reason to recuse is BS. It doesn't work on judges, it doesn't work on prosecutors, it doesn't work on jurors.

The only thing that matters is that it is possible for people to let go of their bias in order to judge the facts presented to them. That's it, that's what's required to be able to serve the court.

There's absolutely nothing in the judges or for that matter Jack Smith's conduct that suggests they aren't doing exactly that.

I have to live with both Aileen Canon as a judge and the Southern District of Florida as a venue. I will respect whatever verdict she comes to, providing that verdict as based within the law. If it isn't, I expect the prosecution to appeal the verdict, after which I will respect the rulings under those appeal(s).

I will equally respect the defense filing any appeal if they don't like the Washington judges opinion. On whatever grounds they choose to do so.

The system has more than enough inherent protections for a defendant to defend themselves against unjust prosecution and rulings. In fact they are given all benefit of the doubt as a matter of law.

The funny thing is, that none of you would even think about asserting that they will respect the verdicts of any judge no matter what their political leaning before they've actually seen the verdict.

That tells me that all of you know that Trump is likely guilty. And that the problem isn't political bias, but rather a defense mechanism in order to guard against the likely adverse outcome.

"The judge doesn't like me" is not a reason to recuse, neither is " the judge donated money to the Democratic party".

This whole idea that political affiliation or perceived dislike is a reason to recuse is BS. It doesn't work on judges, it doesn't work on prosecutors, it doesn't work on jurors.

The only thing that matters is that it is possible for people to let go of their bias in order to judge the facts presented to them. That's it, that's what's required to be able to serve the court.

There's absolutely nothing in the judges or for that matter Jack Smith's conduct that suggests they aren't doing exactly that.

I have to live with both Aileen Canon as a judge and the Southern District of Florida as a venue. I will respect whatever verdict she comes to, providing that verdict as based within the law. If it isn't, I expect the prosecution to appeal the verdict, after which I will respect the rulings under those appeal(s).

I will equally respect the defense filing any appeal if they don't like the Washington judges opinion. On whatever grounds they choose to do so.

The system has more than enough inherent protections for a defendant to defend themselves against unjust prosecution and rulings. In fact they are given all benefit of the doubt as a matter of law.

The funny thing is, that none of you would even think about asserting that they will respect the verdicts of any judge no matter what their political leaning before they've actually seen the verdict.

That tells me that all of you know that Trump is likely guilty. And that the problem isn't political bias, but rather a defense mechanism in order to guard against the likely adverse outcome.
It's a lunatic witch hunt by deranged fascist Democrats in collusion with the DeepSwamp.

That's all you need to know.

You're welcome.

:)

It's a lunatic witch hunt by deranged fascist Democrats in collusion with the DeepSwamp.

That's all you need to know.

You're welcome.

:)
Indeed. At least I know you have nothing substantial.

Begging the question is usually the last thing a person says before stopping the conversation.

I sincerely hope that's the case here.

Political figures are corrupt, positions with political power and authority attract corrupt individuals like no others, and that is who we have in government.

Indeed. At least I know you have nothing substantial.

Begging the question is usually the last thing a person says before stopping the conversation.

I sincerely hope that's the case here.
"Nothing substantial"......
Seven fucking YEARS of the deep state tripping over themselves to GET TRUMP is nothing???????
The two-tiered "justice" system is nothing?????
After EVERY dump of REAL evidence of the Biden crime family comes out there's ANOTHER indictment of Trump is nothing?????
Now this activist judge wants to take Trump's 1st Amendment rights away from him; that's NOTHING??????
You rotten demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are more than PATHETIC, you are DANGEROUS!

:evil:

Forum List

Back