DOJ says they have already reviewed the documents taken from trump's FL home

Let's be honest here, Kiddies! There is nothing privileged with this DOJ. It leaks materials to compliant media outlets on nearly a daily basis. You redact the affidavit like it contains the US nuclear codes while at the same time you leak anything negative you find about Trump? That's what our FBI has devolved into! The leadership on the 7th floor in Washington DC needs to be totally replaced. They literally interfered with the last election to such an extent that those who did should never be trusted with power again!

He added that the government is already following procedures that were approved by Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart at the time the search warrant for Mr Trump’s property was approved. Under those procedures, the government will keep the potentially privileged documents separate and either ask a court to determine whether they should be considered privileged, retain the documents while keeping them from view by anyone involved in the Trump investigation, or provide the documents to Mr Trump’s attorneys and negotiate over whether the documents are indeed privileged.
That is the "court approved" FBI procedure. It is not something trump pulled out if his butt....iike "massive voter fraud."

Good grief! You are really desperate to spin everything for your messiah...aren't you.

GOOGLE IT!
bud, from the sounds of it, some of the documents they took from Mar a Lago were communications between Trump and one of his attorneys.

If you got information otherwise, provide it.

bud, from the sounds of it, some of the documents they took from Mar a Lago were communications between Trump and one of his attorneys.

If you got information otherwise, provide it.
That happens in all searches. You DID NOT read the article. Attorneys at the DOJ who are not involved in any trump investigation went through the documents and set aside anything that possibly could be attorney/client privilege. Please read the article and stop making stuff up....although I know that is what MAGA does. Please stop looking uninformed and shallow.

That happens in all searches. You DID NOT read the article. Attorneys at the DOJ who are not involved in any trump investigation went through the documents and set aside anything that possibly could be attorney/client privilege. Please read the article and stop making stuff up....although I know that is what MAGA does. Please stop looking uninformed and shallow.
Please stop looking uninformed and shallow.
Then start posting links that people can read.

in the meantime. fuck off.

Then start posting links that people can read.

in the meantime. fuck off.
You are an obnoxious little SOB aren't you. Everyone could read that link, expect you. Maybe the local Community College can give you some pointers in how to access web sites.

You are an obnoxious little SOB aren't you. Everyone could read that link, expect you. Maybe the local Community College can give you some pointers in how to access web sites.
Some glaring flaws with your link:

1) No public comments. I've noticed that only government propaganda sites have no facility for public comments. Therefore: I would judge that link to be propaganda, yet your weak little mind can't fathom the ramifications.
2) the video at the top was irrelevant to the topic of the written story. Who cares if a senile old man makes a few glib comments on camera about something unrelated to illegal search and seizure?
3) Since there was no neutral 3rd party involved, everyone (EVERYONE) will understand that any "documents" recovered were probably planted or doctored.
4) The search warrant included a telling paragraph that basically said "We'll look for any evidence of any crime and then make up charges after we find (or insert) the evidence".
5) The current administration seems to have deleted all the documents related to POTUS 45's de-classification of those materials.
6) Where is the search warrant for the Obama estate? He basically hauled away 30,000 boxes of documents, some containing similar "Top Secret" material.
7) Why was Hillary R. Clinton allowed to spy on a sitting president without being brought up on charges of treason? And why was her illegal server, which was used to transmit unknown quantities of TOP SECRET information to Russian and other foreign agents, not brought up to the same level of treatment?

Sorry Jim. Just like every single FAIL over the past 6 years, no dice on this raid, either.

Some glaring flaws with your link:

1) No public comments. I've noticed that only government propaganda sites have no facility for public comments. Therefore: I would judge that link to be propaganda, yet your weak little mind can't fathom the ramifications.
2) the video at the top was irrelevant to the topic of the written story. Who cares if a senile old man makes a few glib comments on camera about something unrelated to illegal search and seizure?
3) Since there was no neutral 3rd party involved, everyone (EVERYONE) will understand that any "documents" recovered were probably planted or doctored.
4) The search warrant included a telling paragraph that basically said "We'll look for any evidence of any crime and then make up charges after we find (or insert) the evidence".
5) The current administration seems to have deleted all the documents related to POTUS 45's de-classification of those materials.
6) Where is the search warrant for the Obama estate? He basically hauled away 30,000 boxes of documents, some containing similar "Top Secret" material.
7) Why was Hillary R. Clinton allowed to spy on a sitting president without being brought up on charges of treason? And why was her illegal server, which was used to transmit unknown quantities of TOP SECRET information to Russian and other foreign agents, not brought up to the same level of treatment?

Sorry Jim. Just like every single FAIL over the past 6 years, no dice on this raid, either.
Everyone of your points is bogus and false. But I will not waste time showing you how. You are one of the cult members of the semi-fascist MAGA repubs. I will simply Ignore you. There is no reasoning with you people.

Everyone of your points is bogus and false. But I will not waste time showing you how. You are one of the cult members of the semi-fascist MAGA repubs. I will simply Ignore you. There is no reasoning with you people.
You must be watching the Biden controlled media sources, buddy. Every single thing I said was produced and substantiated in a court of law.

"Cult"?? Of Patriotism? Of Truth?

Good tactic: since you know your reasoning is faulty, simply ignore the fact that 2 + 2 = 4

You're brain has been washed. Ok, ok. Just for the sake of preserving your sanity, and to show you that I truly love you as a person, even if you have been miss-led by whatever malignant version of CBS, NBC, ABC or PBS you are addicted to, I will give you this for your benefit and your benefit alone: 2 + 2 = 5

Feel better?

...and sniffed the panties and tried the high heels on
Moron.

After the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump made sure his opinions were heard. However, his wife, Melania Trump, has been largely silent about the entire incident, and now, insiders are talking about her reaction to the incident — which may surprise some people.

Friends close to the former first lady described her “annoyed” by the situation while another added, “she cared, but not like he cared,”.

However, there’s a reason she’s reportedly less bothered than her husband. The search warrant apparently allowed the FBI to investigate “any space the former president frequents,” but perhaps they didn’t consider how independent the couple is of each other — they live in different primary suites in the home.

The gold-digger wants nothing to do with the orange grifter, except his wallet.

Forum List

Back