DOJ Spokesman SD of NY admits DOJ, Dems, Bragg will do anything to get Trump.

then he publicly apologized

“I was recently made aware of a video where I regretfully made some statements in a private and social setting that don’t reflect my views about two local and state prosecutions,” he wrote via email. “I said these things in an effort to please and impress someone I just met, who was secretly filming me.

It appears he was drinking and the person was asking questions.

Still he expressed his OPINION

he did not provide proof of anything

He did not say Trump was innocent or even imply it

Out to get someone can mean waiting for the person to slip up and commit a crime that will make a case before a judge and achieve a conviction. Instead of being thrown out.

Sting operations are an example or even someone under surveillance are legal.

Surveillance of criminals is nothing more than waiting for them to commit a crime and being ready to spring into an action when they do and arrest them

Out to get Trump is meaningless if Trump commits no crime but if he does commit a crime and says something foolish that will be used against him in a court of law.

Undercover stings are a method police do use to catch criminals.

IF no crime then no prosecution

Last edited:
then he publicly apologized

“I was recently made aware of a video where I regretfully made some statements in a private and social setting that don’t reflect my views about two local and state prosecutions,” he wrote via email. “I said these things in an effort to please and impress someone I just met, who was secretly filming me.

It appears he was drinking and the person was asking questions.

Still he expressed his OPINION

he did not provide proof of anything
🥨🥨🥨
:rolleyes:

I think government will carefully evaluate Trump's chances in the last week or two, and won't take any chances of allowing Trump to win.
Government's method could be something that isn't predictable. A rotten apple in the Secret Service barrel? An accusation of being a Russian asset, with convincing manufactured proof? Trump accused of doing harm to a loved one? Or family member who shares his secret life?

Trump needs fully vetted Secret Service protection 24/7 before the election and especially following his election.

It's really all about America being at a crossroad now. Two opposite agendas are being considered and there's no clear winner unless pressures are applied, beyond the ballot boxes.

Politicians on both sides need to stay safe!

I agree. Thank God the guy(s) who lynched Emmett Till escaped legit prosecution!!!
The system will never be perfect.

Probably a good idea not to spend decades committing felonies, then become the most scrutinized man on the planet.

Confirming what thinkers have known and stated all aling
Lib loons will come up with bogus excuses like we hear and see it incorrectly
The guy has already floated his bullshit, that he was drunk
Does not sound the least bit intoxicated

Except no serious person cares about this whining. Certainly the grand juries and trial juries and courts don't care.

Sycophant excuses card played!!!!

Forum List

Back