🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DOJ subpoenas Chairman of the Georgia GOP

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The investigation into the fake electors scheme is heating up. I wonder who was at the head of that?

The investigation into the fake electors scheme is heating up. I wonder who was at the head of that?
Probably somebody in Trump's inner circle, maybe like Trump.

I think Georgia will end the reign of Teflon Don. We will see.....

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Nope, in a meeting TRUMP said to do everything "by the book", hours before FJB was sworn into office Meadows sent himself an email noting TRUMP said to do everything "by the book"...:eusa_whistle:
Where in the "book" does it say to appoint fake electors? Or where does it say to pressure state election officials to make up fictitious vote counts? Why did Eastman say he may need a pardon?

People are going to jail. trump is busy making sure that Eastman is the fall guy....like any other proud Mafia Boss.

Where in the "book" does it say to appoint fake electors? Or where does it say to pressure state election officials to make up fictitious vote counts? Why did Eastman say he may need a pardon?

People are going to jail. trump is busy making sure that Eastman is the fall guy....like any other proud Mafia Boss.
2qvvah.jpg

Enemy democrats can keep this going for years. They can keep arresting people for years. They haven't even started on those who weren't there but wished they were.

Forum List

Back