DOJ tries to jail key Hunter Biden witness Devon Archer on eve of congressional testimony

The one that needs to watch her back is the Judge for the Hunter Biden case. The Liberals will have her murdered for sure.
If they can get to her...they will make it look like a suicide.

Even many democrats are beginning to realize just how ruthless the regime they voted for is.

the 1st impeachment was for asking the Ukrainian president to look into what has been uncovered about the Biden crime family ! and the 2nd was based on the words let your voices peacefully be heard ! it was nothing more than dems slinging hand full of shit against the wall in the hopes of something sticking ! just like the recent indictments against him ! the gop however is meticulously going over credible testimony bank receipts ect ... when it comes to Biden ! lol ! heck Biden just left for a so called 10 day vacation on the eve of Archers testimony ! but dont worry the right knows the senate will never vote to impeach because the left could care less about Joes corruption .. but the right knows that the Truth will hurt Bidens chances in 2024 if the truth comes out ! oh it wont make any difference to informed dem voters [sickos] like you because you already know he's corrupt .. but many uniformed voters will be shocked a the depth of corruption committed by Biden ! i've got a feeling it will be Biden's real corruption rather than Trumps perceived corruption around the water cooler soon !
Your feelings dont matter. Biden is your President.

Your feelings dont matter. Biden is your President.
he's the POTUS ! but he may be pressured from the left privately to not run in 2024 because the truths they already know about him may become common knowledge ! but he will say he is not running because of health reasons and dims like you will tout what an honorable brave man he is for putting the country before his own ambitions ...lol ! thinking the public has forgotten the lying lefts claims that Fetterman had no issues with health or mental clarity when was running ! lol ! i know you people like the back of my hand !

there will be receipts and bank transactions to back his claims homo ! and Archer is already do to be sentenced for his crimes ! the fact that you are ignoring the timing of the justice dept request a couple days before he testifies is proof you are a dishonest faggot .
REALLLLLLLLLY?
Just like all the receipts you've shown so far?

MAGAT receipt
Hunter-Biden2-1.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It clearly shows how desperate they are....biden most likely told garland stop this guy no matter what it takes.
What is shows is that there is no depth to which MAGADUMIANS will sink and no lie they will not tell to cover the fact that they have no actual factual evidence beyond the liars they present in front of the liars in the House.

Jail The key witness on a moments notice before he can give harmful testimony
I never though such atrocious miscarriage would be so blatantly out in the open

When 40% of the population is groomed it’s easy to get away with.

What has the RW talking points said?
You read them (I thought you read)
I heard what Comer has said......have you?

He's calling Archer a Hero......someone that has allegedly committed that same alleged crimes that Hunter did, but he's a Hero, and Hunter deserves jail.

Yup......makes sense.

If Hunter testifies against his father, he can be a hero too.

Taking out of the equation that Trump will probably be a Federal convict at election time, what policies will bring out all these people to vote repub? Will it be abortion, where most Americans believe abortions should be available after 6 weeks? Or will it be right wing political weaponization of educational material in public schools? Or will it be the lack of stricter gun laws, which most Americans and gun owners want. Are those things going to bring out more repub voters?

Wrong.
The charges against Trump are entirely bogus and can not stand.
Abortion is for Congress to legislate, not a president.
Most people wants schools to decide by themselves.
People want fewer mass shootings, NOT stricter gun laws by Congress.

No one should want to vote for Biden, who is risking WWIII by illegally arming the dictatorship in Kyiv.

Forum List

Back