DOJ tries to jail key Hunter Biden witness Devon Archer on eve of congressional testimony

you know what the heck is going on liar ! whats it like to have to lie deflect and cover to defend your party ?
He's a criminal convicted UNDER TRUMP
Now he's hoping lying to congress will get him out.
And you're defending this criminal
just like you defend the other MAGAT criminals.

What's going on schlubnugget is that your congressional MAGATS are being MAGATS and you MAGATS are so stupid you can't even figure it out.

He's a criminal convicted UNDER TRUMP
Now he's hoping lying to congress will get him out.
And you're defending this criminal
just like you defend the other MAGAT criminals.

What's going on schlubnugget is that your congressional MAGATS are being MAGATS and you MAGATS are so stupid you can't even figure it out.
there will be receipts and bank transactions to back his claims homo ! and Archer is already do to be sentenced for his crimes ! the fact that you are ignoring the timing of the justice dept request a couple days before he testifies is proof you are a dishonest faggot .

And when he is convicted, you'll say it was a jury full of communists. You seem to really be fixated on all things gay. Maybe you should discuss that with your therapist. At least you didnt deny most Americans hate repub policies.
he aint gettin convicted commie ! FL aint NYC ! with every indictment his polling goes up ! and the prosecution will have to show solid proof not hearsay and twisting of words to make the case ! Trump is beating the crap out of Biden in the polls and there aint no pandemic to use as an excuse to stretch out voting for weeks with mass mail in ballots ! face it sissy boy ! Trump has a very very good chance of being the next POTUS !

Last edited:
Who did I call a traitor?? You haven’t given me any names
The Right Wing Trump Cult.
There have been plenty of member of Team Trump that are now considered traitors from "YOU" in the Cult.

so youre not going to act like you have for the last 7 yrs,,,
Where have I ever said anything like an election was rigged or that there is a deep state or that the FBI is run by communists to deal with the fact things didnt go my way? Oh that's right. Never.

More projection. Last time I checked Trump was impeached twice and is getting ready for his trials. You sound like you might have a problem with that.
the 1st impeachment was for asking the Ukrainian president to look into what has been just recently uncovered about the Biden crime family ! and the 2nd was based on the words let your voices peacefully be heard ! it was nothing more than dems slinging hand fulls of shit against the wall in the hopes of something sticking ! just like the recent indictments against him ! the gop however is meticulously going over credible testimony bank receipts ect ... when it comes to Biden ! lol ! heck Biden just left for a so called 10 day vacation on the eve of Archers testimony ! but dont worry the right knows the senate will never vote to impeach because the left could care less about Joes corruption .. but the right knows that the Truth will hurt Bidens chances in 2024 if the truth comes out ! oh it wont make any difference to informed dem voters [sickos] like you because you already know he's corrupt .. but many uniformed voters will be shocked a the depth of corruption committed by Biden ! i've got a feeling it will be Biden's real corruption rather than Trumps perceived corruption being discussed around the water cooler soon !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back