Domestic Terrorist Gets a Slap on the Wrist.Should Have Received the Death Penalty

The last thing the right wants is enhanced penalties for politically motivated crime.
Please show us all these examples of politically motivated crimes by the right.
You may find some fruitcake here or there. You’ll likely cite the same 2-3 examples that every one of your ilk cites.
Now shall we look at the literal shit tons of violence from your side? The year long rioting? People attacking Trump supporters, punching old folks, etc.
Let be honest, aside from an occasional outlier, the left is the king of political Violence.
How about the Rittenhouse murders?

Killing isnt murder. He killed, he didn’t murder.
That was self defense. He did well.
That's not what happened. Hell, they're charging the kid who purchased the rifle for him too. Straw purchases are illegal, when they lead to murder they are even more illegal.
I’d say the rioters attacking him are what lead to their deaths.
You want to charge him with illegally being in possession of a weapon? I guess. I’d say he defended himself, same as if he jumped in a car and ran over somebody attacking him. You gonna charge that person with grand theft?
Is your position that he was wrong because he defended himself from rioters who attacked him?
Or is it that he really wasn’t defending himself and those weren’t rioters, and what we witnessed wasn’t real?
What exactly is YOUR position?

The last thing the right wants is enhanced penalties for politically motivated crime.
You may find some fruitcake here or there. You’ll likely cite the same 2-3 examples that every one of your ilk cites.
Now shall we look at the literal shit tons of violence from your side? The year long rioting? People attacking Trump supporters, punching old folks, etc.
Let be honest, aside from an occasional outlier, the left is the king of political Violence.

Killing isnt murder. He killed, he didn’t murder.
That was self defense. He did well.
That's not what happened. Hell, they're charging the kid who purchased the rifle for him too. Straw purchases are illegal, when they lead to murder they are even more illegal.

The selling of a gun illegally needs to be punished. As far as murders? I’m not sure either way, I’ll let the court decide.

Exactly, they attacked Kyle for trying to maintain order and prevent looters from stealing.

Why would you think that? Most of politically motivated crimes blamed on the right end up being hoaxes anyway.

Dylan Roof wasn't a hoax..............
Dylan Roof was a lone crazy person (we arent blaming nutcases on political parties are we?) and i would be fine with lighting him on fire. Republicans arent weak on criminals. Also, the fact that you have to reach back several years ago speaks volumes. Democrats had thousands of violent criminals rioting all over the country for a year. The 2 parties arent even close when it comes to morals and civility.

Last edited:
Remember that El Paso shooter and how he murdered 23 people because of how much he hated Hispanics, like most Bernie supporters do -- and this guy had the nerve to post this photo right before the shooting just to try to make Trump look bad....

Smh liberals...

_00.rac008 (30).jpg

Remember that El Paso shooter and how he murdered 23 people because of how much he hated Hispanics, like most Bernie supporters do -- and this guy had the nerve to post this photo right before the shooting just to try to make Trump look bad....

Smh liberals...

View attachment 415545
I honestly don’t recall the “el paso killer”.
I’ll have to look it up. Nice collection he has there, though I think the extended compensator on the revolver is rather gay, and only helpful if you are target shooting.

Going back and forth about this shit, pulling examples of either side who commit murder or whatever, is pointless.
Are you going to find people who commit murder who are trump supporters? Sure.
mare youngoing to find Bernie supporters who are murdered? Sure. And so on and so on.
The more relevant issue is not whether people who commit crimes also happen to support one candidate or political persuasion or whatever. What’s relevant is how many people commit violence BASED on their political beliefs, or in support of them.
you don’t see people rioting in the streets in support of Trump, or other conservative policies. You don’t see (not commonly anyway) trump supporters attacking people walking down the street with a Biden hat, or attacking people in their cars, etc.
The political violence is largely from the left. To deny that is just being dishonest.

Smh liberals...

View attachment 415545
I honestly don’t recall the “el paso killer”.
I’ll have to look it up. Nice collection he has there, though I think the extended compensator on the revolver is rather gay, and only helpful if you are target shooting.

Going back and forth about this shit, pulling examples of either side who commit murder or whatever, is pointless.
Are you going to find people who commit murder who are trump supporters? Sure.
mare youngoing to find Bernie supporters who are murdered? Sure. And so on and so on.
The more relevant issue is not whether people who commit crimes also happen to support one candidate or political persuasion or whatever. What’s relevant is how many people commit violence BASED on their political beliefs, or in support of them.
you don’t see people rioting in the streets in support of Trump, or other conservative policies. You don’t see (not commonly anyway) trump supporters attacking people walking down the street with a Biden hat, or attacking people in their cars, etc.
The political violence is largely from the left. To deny that is just being dishonest.
Kind of sad to "not recall" one of the worst mass shootings in American history...and it only happened last year...

Imagine if the majority of people killed were white Trump supporters....how easily forgotten would that have been

Enhanced penalties would mean the end of Antifa and BLM because they are domestic terrorist groups.

Enhanced penalties would mean the end of Antifa and BLM because they are domestic terrorist groups.
Better hope there are not too many mentally ill Trumpbots out there that actually think we are being illegally taken over by commienazis. You know it's all a tactic but you people might have made dozens of Tim McVeighs with your apocalyptic hogwash.

no----he was a nut-----he was not a MOVEMENT -----a single nut. How do you
imagine his insanity has something to do with "the right" ?
I don't do "nuts".
I don't think Dylan roof was a nut.
I don't like his leftist crowd.
I don't know what all those baby-killing liberals were praying for in church, but that way is too broad for them to make it to heaven.

Forum List

Back