Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

They found the truck, no further details, no injuries reported.....

Do you always go ape-shit before you even Google for details???????
Notice they were deployed FROM a base doing Jade Helm NOT at Jade Helm themselves? OP does NOT even have the right state in question. Once again clown trash proves it's worth.

THAT BEING NOTHING.

Apparently a drive by shooting at Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg Miss where Jade Helm are deploying from.

Manhunt underway for RW domestic terrorists.

Pardon the poor grammar. Hopefully someone post a link to verify.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will do search for a link right now, Luddly. Thanks for the report.

Sheriff Officials Searching for 2 Men Who Shot at Soldiers Training in Mississippi None Hurt - ABC News

They dont' know who the 2 men are, but, for some reason, certain 'posters' on the board believe them to be right wing terrorists.

I agree and I am not one of them. I merely posted a link to show where this nonsense is coming from

Notice they were deployed FROM a base doing Jade Helm NOT at Jade Helm themselves? OP does NOT even have the right state in question. Once again clown trash proves it's worth.

THAT BEING NOTHING.

You're saying it didn't happen in Mississippi?

Post a link.

Holy shit, did anyone else click this link? Read the "article?" The comments section? It explains so much...

You'd think that if you refer to someone or some network as an "echo chamber," you'd do your best to avoid being the very same...

Left. Right. Two sides of the very same coin.

I removed the link already, hjmick. If you had read the thread you'd understand so much more. Nevertheless............

THAT BEING NOTHING.

You're saying it didn't happen in Mississippi?

Post a link.

Jade Helm is in Texas you moron. YOU said Jade Helm YOU said Right Wing terrorists. YOU owe US the links IDIOT!

Okay now the OP blew the state. How about the OTHER idiot statement. RW terrorists.

Got anything to back that up?
It would be impossible for anyone to claim the shooters were even right wing much less terrorists! The entire story has been blown way out of proportion. They clearly stated in their own news stories they were "unidentified". How can they be identified and unidentified at the same time?

I edited out the news article I had posted as it was a false report - I do not want to be misunderstood as supporting such ridiculous hysteria.

OCCUPY DEMOCRATS! Now there....is a credible website!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: So far no one is even reporting troops were fired at. The reports are that shots were fired outside the camp. No one was hit and they don't know the direction the shots were even fired.

Okay now the OP blew the state. How about the OTHER idiot statement. RW terrorists.

Got anything to back that up?
It would be impossible for anyone to claim the shooters were even right wing much less terrorists! The entire story has been blown way out of proportion. They clearly stated in their own news stories they were "unidentified". How can they be identified and unidentified at the same time?
They can't but the OP is in such a hurry to blame Republicans or conservatives on THIS board for anything facts just get in the way.
And as you yourself can see from the title and content it was intended to be a cheap shot smear job from the start.

Duddly just set a new internet speed record for an OP going sideways.........:laugh:.

What's wrong with saying I wanted verified facts instead of immediately jumping to incorrect conclusions, as you did?

Hmmm?

Duddly just set a new internet speed record for an OP going sideways.........:laugh:.

What's wrong with saying I wanted verified facts instead of immediately jumping to incorrect conclusions, as you did?

Hmmm?

YOUR title IS an INCORRECT CONCLUSION you idiot.
Which part or parts of YOUR title did YOU verify?

I edited out the news article I had posted as it was a false report - I do not want to be misunderstood as supporting such ridiculous hysteria.

OCCUPY DEMOCRATS! Now there....is a credible website!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: So far no one is even reporting troops were fired at. The reports are that shots were fired outside the camp. No one was hit and they don't know the direction the shots were even fired.

Did you read the entire thread, Westwall? I posted a link that Democrats obviously get their news from. Not my website for news. You will also note that I removed the link afterwards. End of story.

Hmmm?

You are the asshat that posted the OP nimrod.

RWs idiots. I wrote what I read. Read the links. They verify what I wrote.

Quit hiding behind lies and trying so desperately to derail the thread.

Thanks.

Thanks.

The link that verifies what you said was reporting a false report, Luddly. THAT is the point! You need stop getting your news from the Democrat websites that slant stories to the point of fiction.

Hmmm?

You are the asshat that posted the OP nimrod.

Did I break a rule?

If not, maybe you will answer my question.

What's wrong with posting that I wanted verified facts before jumping to conclusions?

As I posted earlier, Tapatalk makes it difficult to post links.

Thanks.

You CANNOT derail a thread that has NO RAILS idiot. To suggest it's derailed means it has a point right moron?

What's the point of an UNTRUE UNPROVEN DIS-PROVEN OUTRIGHT lie? There is NOTHING to derail because the OP contains NO FACTS just gossip and worthless gossip at that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back