Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

RWs idiots. I wrote what I read. Read the links. They verify what I wrote.

Quit hiding behind lies and trying so desperately to derail the thread.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The link that verifies what you said was reporting a false report, Luddly. THAT is the point! You need stop getting your news from the Democrat websites that slant stories to the point of fiction.
My point exactly!!! Luddly's statements went straight to it when you use Google!!!!!

GREAT CATCH!!!!!!

Thanks.

The link that verifies what you said was reporting a false report, Luddly. THAT is the point! You need stop getting your news from the Democrat websites that slant stories to the point of fiction.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

How many times do I have to say I was looking for verification.

Sheesh.

I give up.

Duddly just set a new internet speed record for an OP going sideways.........:laugh:.

What's wrong with saying I wanted verified facts instead of immediately jumping to incorrect conclusions, as you did?

Hmmm?

You are the asshat that posted the OP nimrod.

Did I break a rule?

If not, maybe you will answer my question.

What's wrong with posting that I wanted verified facts before jumping to conclusions?

As I posted earlier, Tapatalk makes it difficult to post links.

No rule broken but this IS rubber room material for sure.
What's next idiot, Jerry Springer for facts?

Thanks.

You CANNOT derail a thread that has NO RAILS idiot. To suggest it's derailed means it has a point eight moron?

What's the point of an UNTRUE UNPROVEN DIS-PROVEN OUTRIGHT lie? There is NOTHING to derail because the OP contains NO FACTS just gossip and worthless gossip at that.

Nope.

It did happen. Domestic terrorists did fire on US soldiers who were deploying to Jade Helm from their base in Mississippi

Apparently a drive by shooting at Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg Miss where Jade Helm are deploying from.

Manhunt underway for RW domestic terrorists.

Pardon the poor grammar. Hopefully someone post a link to verify.

Thanks.

Assuming the suspects are right wing shows how stupid you are.

Duddly just set a new internet speed record for an OP going sideways.........:laugh:.

What's wrong with saying I wanted verified facts instead of immediately jumping to incorrect conclusions, as you did?

Hmmm?

Did I break a rule?

What's wrong with posting that I wanted verified facts before jumping to conclusions?

You need to be aware that forum rules require that you leave Luddley's family out of this!!!!!! :badgrin:

Apparently a drive by shooting at Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg Miss where Jade Helm are deploying from.

Thanks.

who else would form a militia and scream how wonderful limited government is.

Thanks.

I wrote what an article reported and said I wanted verification.

Liberals don't shoot at US soldiers for doing their job - deploying for training exercises in Texasss.

Last edited:

Hmmm?

Did I break a rule?

You need to be aware that forum rules require that you leave Luddley's family out of this!!!!!! :badgrin:
I never thought I would see the day here at USMB where a poster could show more stupid in fewer lines then Guno. I was wrong.

Hmmm?

Did I break a rule?

I never thought I would see the day here at USMB where a poster could show more stupid in fewer lines then Guno. I was wrong.

Going by your posting history, you're in no position to talk.

Thanks.

I wrote what an article reported and said I waned verification.

Liberals don't shoot at US soldiers for doing their job - deploying for training exercises in Texasss.

Now you are trying to derail your OWN cheap shot smear job with a cheap shot smear comment. Let's stick with the OP and try and figure out what kind of IDIOT uses that site for a news source.

I edited out the news article I had posted as it was a false report - I do not want to be misunderstood as supporting such ridiculous hysteria.

OCCUPY DEMOCRATS! Now there....is a credible website!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: So far no one is even reporting troops were fired at. The reports are that shots were fired outside the camp. No one was hit and they don't know the direction the shots were even fired.

Did you read the entire thread, Westwall? I posted a link that Democrats obviously get their news from. Not my website for news. You will also note that I removed the link afterwards. End of story.

Yes, I did. You should have left the link so others can see the crap they post. I wasn't picking on you. I was merely commenting on that particular source.

I edited out the news article I had posted as it was a false report - I do not want to be misunderstood as supporting such ridiculous hysteria.

OCCUPY DEMOCRATS! Now there....is a credible website!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: So far no one is even reporting troops were fired at. The reports are that shots were fired outside the camp. No one was hit and they don't know the direction the shots were even fired.

Did you read the entire thread, Westwall? I posted a link that Democrats obviously get their news from. Not my website for news. You will also note that I removed the link afterwards. End of story.

Yes, I did. You should have left the link so others can see the crap they post. I wasn't picking on you. I was merely commenting on that particular source.
Just check quotes..... I saved it.

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

dragnet-movie-1987.gif

Joe, did you read the OP?

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah I did Bill. Another clown trash loser.

dragnet-movie-1987.gif

Did he break any laws?

hqdefault.jpg

Just another gene pool loser.

dragnet-movie-1987.gif

Is there anything we CAN do?

hqdefault.jpg

See how long planned parenthood has been selling brains.

dragnet-movie-1987.gif

Think his is stolen?

hqdefault.jpg

I think his WAS stolen.

MV5BMTYwOTUyMTc4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc4NDMxNw@@._V1_SY317_CR14,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

NEVER GO FULL RETARD.

They found the truck, no further details, no injuries reported.....

Do you always go ape-shit before you even Google for details???????

As I said, Tapatalk makes searching difficult. That's why I asked for verification while brainless RWs went "ape shit" denying it happened.

Next time, get the facts first.

Now, you know that facts and conservatives don't get along well...

IF

IF you mean TPM, they linked to a local source.

Tapatalk won't let me link it but says "sheriff jimmy dale smith told WDAM..."

There's a link but not a hot link.

Last edited:
They found the truck, no further details, no injuries reported.....

Do you always go ape-shit before you even Google for details???????

As I said, Tapatalk makes searching difficult. That's why I asked for verification while brainless RWs went "ape shit" denying it happened.

Next time, get the facts first.

Now, you know that facts and conservatives don't get along well...
The story was PROVEN a lie. YOU still want to call the OP FACTS?

IF

Don't feel bad lil fella Bill and Hillary got caught to!

IF

Tapatalk won't let me link it but says "sheriff jimmy dale smith told WDAM..."

There's a link but not a hot link.

Then try Google... That's what normal people do....

Forum List

Back