Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

Tuesday when two unidentified white males perpetrated a drive-by shooting at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Mississippi- one of the bases where Jade Helm 15 troops were deploying from.

Thankfully, no injuries or deaths were reported, and a manhunt is underway for the right-wing terrorists who struck out against the Army.

Occupy Democrats s file PolitiFact

Occupy Democrats's file
politifact%2Fmugs%2FOccupy_Democrats_official.jpg

Occupy Democrats, founded in 2012, is an advocacy group created to counterbalance the Republican tea party, and to "give President Obama and other progressive Democrats a Congress that will work with them to grow the economy, create jobs, promote fairness and fight inequality, and get money out of politics!"
Occupy Democrats's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Occupy Democrats's statements for that ruling.

Interesting. I checked Fox News stats on Politifact and it looks like they lie more than they tell the truth.

FOX s file PunditFact

fox.jpg

Haha, Luddly is a fucktard and his thread is a failure. :laugh:

I edited out the news article I had posted as it was a false report - I do not want to be misunderstood as supporting such ridiculous hysteria.

OCCUPY DEMOCRATS! Now there....is a credible website!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: So far no one is even reporting troops were fired at. The reports are that shots were fired outside the camp. No one was hit and they don't know the direction the shots were even fired.

Did you read the entire thread, Westwall? I posted a link that Democrats obviously get their news from. Not my website for news. You will also note that I removed the link afterwards. End of story.

Yes, I did. You should have left the link so others can see the crap they post. I wasn't picking on you. I was merely commenting on that particular source.

IF

IF you mean TPM, they linked to a local source.

Tapatalk won't let me link it but says "sheriff jimmy dale smith told WDAM..."

There's a link but not a hot link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also reported in the Rapid City Journal.

For the tenth time, Tapatalk won't let me post the link.

I edited out the news article I had posted as it was a false report - I do not want to be misunderstood as supporting such ridiculous hysteria.

OCCUPY DEMOCRATS! Now there....is a credible website!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: So far no one is even reporting troops were fired at. The reports are that shots were fired outside the camp. No one was hit and they don't know the direction the shots were even fired.

Did you read the entire thread, Westwall? I posted a link that Democrats obviously get their news from. Not my website for news. You will also note that I removed the link afterwards. End of story.

Yes, I did. You should have left the link so others can see the crap they post. I wasn't picking on you. I was merely commenting on that particular source.

IF

And

post bulletin dot com.

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

Tuesday when two unidentified white males perpetrated a drive-by shooting at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Mississippi- one of the bases where Jade Helm 15 troops were deploying from.

Thankfully, no injuries or deaths were reported, and a manhunt is underway for the right-wing terrorists who struck out against the Army.

Occupy Democrats's file

Occupy Democrats, founded in 2012, is an advocacy group created to counterbalance the Republican tea party, and to "give President Obama and other progressive Democrats a Congress that will work with them to grow the economy, create jobs, promote fairness and fight inequality, and get money out of politics!"
Click on the ruling to see all of Occupy Democrats's statements for that ruling.

Interesting. I checked Fox News stats on Politifact and it looks like they lie more than they tell the truth.

FOX s file PunditFact

View attachment 46442
PolitiFart is nothing but a Democrat-friendly tool, run by the Tampa Bay Times...
Selection Bias PolitiFact Rates Republican Statements as False at 3 Times the Rate of Democrats Smart Politics

Now, do you have a real source, and not a propaganda arm for the Democrats???? After all, that kind of source is what got Luddly busted!!!!!!

IF

And

post bulletin dot com.

WDAM says they're searching for one white male in s maroon pick up.

Occupy Democrats's file

FOX s file PunditFact

View attachment 46442
PolitiFart is nothing but a Democrat-friendly tool, run by the Tampa Bay Times...
Selection Bias PolitiFact Rates Republican Statements as False at 3 Times the Rate of Democrats Smart Politics

Now, do you have a real source, and not a propaganda arm for the Democrats???? After all, that kind of source is what got Luddly busted!!!!!!

Show me where I posted a link.

Liar.

I said I read it at TPM and have now posted other sources.

You are a liar.

IF

Gee, if you can't figure out your phone, I don't know what to tell you......

Did you take lessons from Hillary????

Apparently a drive by shooting at Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg Miss where Jade Helm are deploying from.

Manhunt underway for RW domestic terrorists.

Pardon the poor grammar. Hopefully someone post a link to verify.

Thanks.

You realize they were probably shooting at deer and the soldiers happened to be in the area...now they are afraid to admit it........you guys.....that elusive Right Wing Terrorist is always just beyond your reach.......you should just for muslim terrorist shooters, they are shooting at people all the time.....

Or why they were shooting......,they were probably shooting at dear they spotted from the road...not knowing the soldiers were in the area....

Or why they were shooting......,they were probably shooting at dear they spotted from the road...not knowing the soldiers were in the area....
Or rattlesnakes... Camp Shelby has some huge timber rattlers!!!

Occupy Democrats's file

FOX s file PunditFact

View attachment 46442

Oh I'm sorry, I was just using YOUR source. I guess it's only a real source when you use it.

Well, now at least this tells us one of his many erroneous hack sources.
Duddly just set a new internet speed record for an OP going sideways.........:laugh:.

What's wrong with saying I wanted verified facts instead of immediately jumping to incorrect conclusions, as you did?

Hmmm?

You are the asshat that posted the OP nimrod.

Did I break a rule?

If not, maybe you will answer my question.

What's wrong with posting that I wanted verified facts before jumping to conclusions?

As I posted earlier, Tapatalk makes it difficult to post links.

No rule broken but this IS rubber room material for sure.
What's next idiot, Jerry Springer for facts?

IF

Gee, if you can't figure out your phone, I don't know what to tell you......

Did you take lessons from Hillary????

Dummy.

Think it through.

It's not my phone. It's the app.

Occupy Democrats's file

FOX s file PunditFact

View attachment 46442

Oh I'm sorry, I was just using YOUR source. I guess it's only a real source when you use it.
Naw, it's just funny when a left-wing source blows another one out of the water!!!!!!

Yeah.

Really tall rattlesnakes.

And deer dressed in fatigues.

I've posted four sources and you idiots are are saying its jackasses who can't control their own guns.

[emoji1]

Occupy Democrats's file

FOX s file PunditFact

View attachment 46442

Naw, it's just funny when a left-wing source blows another one out of the water!!!!!!

You're an idiot. It's either a trustworthy source or it's not.

Yeah.

I've posted four sources and you idiots are are saying its jackasses who can't control their own guns.

[emoji1]

You ever been there??? I closed Tal's Corral down many a night.

Yeah.

[emoji1]

Too bad the actual details make you look as stupid as you are....

Sheriff 2 Men Fire at Soldiers in Mississippi None Hurt - ABC News

Lt. Col. Christian Patterson said the shots were fired from a fringe road that runs along the eastern side of the base.

"We had soldiers who were training in the area and heard the shots. They reported it to their chain of command and then we reported it to the local authorities," Patterson said.

The guard made no mention of whether the shots were believed to have been fired at troops but made clear that the shots are believed to have been fired from outside Camp Shelby.

Deputies later traced the vehicle to a residence, Smith told The Clarion-Ledger newspaper (Shots fired at Camp Shelby soldiers ). Smith had previously described the vehicle as a red Ford Ranger with "broken arrow" written across the top.

Yeah, has all the signs of being two guys either shooting at an animal or taking pot shots for kicks.......the "The guard made no mention of wether the shots were believed to have been fired at troops...." sort of gives it away......

Yeah.

[emoji1]

Just face the fact you got caught lying. It will pass but not as long as you go full Guno about it.

Forum List

Back