Dominion Gets Sued

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
They’re both going to be a little bit different because what Dominion did is violate the rights of everyone in this country by using bullying lawsuits and RICO law. -Mike Lindell

That's great Mike. Enjoy bankruptcy.
That guy knows how to get up. Don't worry about him.

Dominion should justify their software and any risks. I don't care how often Mike seems to go off the deep end, he has a right to speak his mind and ask questions. I know I have a few questions myself, as I'm sure many allies do. Many of them have already decided that America is one and the same as China, so they decided to bank on the Big Boy in Asia.

We are seeing no less than the loss of Europe to China with Taiwan on the horizon. Once Taiwan is gone, America will rapidly become just another Middle Power. Book it. Japan will join China, even Australia will decide they can't fight alone when the West is so weak.

Elections have consequences. If Dominion didn't operate a fair game, they should face consequences. This is a game for the highest stakes imaginable. I don't care who it is, be it Trump or his opponents. If something wasn't on the level, it needs to be sunsetted and exposed. Immediately.

They’re both going to be a little bit different because what Dominion did is violate the rights of everyone in this country by using bullying lawsuits and RICO law. -Mike Lindell

Oh trust me....we're not worried about Lindell....:heehee:

Of course, not you are worried about getting caught.
Nope...not worried about Lindell's lawsuit at all.....am laughing, tho. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

*L* The fact you said "We're" instead of "they" says it all.
Dominion is supposed to be non partisan, but we see how the Politicians (mostly spouses) on the left have ties to Dominion from investments to Gov't contracts so you admit Dominion belongs to Leftist pockets and authority.-oops!
51leh6.jpg

Lindell is fool. Reading his claims as outlined in any complaint that he files in court is going to be a hoot.

Frankly I was expecting something like this, not from this guy, but from one of the many groups or people Dominion sued. What Dominion did was clearly an abuse and attempt to silent people. There was defamtion, the lawsuits weren't met to send a message

Frankly I was expecting something like this, not from this guy, but from one of the many groups or people Dominion sued. What Dominion did was clearly an abuse and attempt to silent people. There was defamtion, the lawsuits weren't met to send a message

If these suites actually make it to court I'm sure those suing Dominion will contact Texas and MIT to find out exactly what they discovered about Dominion. Seems Dominion machines have algorithms that no voting machine should have.

Should be very informative and back up the stolen election claims.

Who exactly is WE in your we're statement?

The discovery process is going to be cute given that dominion was unable to hide all of their stunts and now will have to disclose a few things.....

The discovery process is going to be cute given that dominion was unable to hide all of their stunts and now will have to disclose a few things.....

That they will and I'd bet Texas and MIT will have info those that sue will want.

Be patient grasshopper. All will be revealed in time.

Lindell is asking for it. What has Dominion said? I have not heard anything. And no bitching about the source there is a video.
A. BFD. Countersuits are a common tactic and are unlikely to make any headway in this situation.

B. I doubt it's true anyway considering the source. I've told you over and over that gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only. It's not real.

Dominion should justify their software and any risks. I don't care how often Mike seems to go off the deep end, he has a right to speak his mind and ask questions. I know I have a few questions myself, as I'm sure many allies do. Many of them have already decided that America is one and the same as China, so they decided to bank on the Big Boy in Asia.

We are seeing no less than the loss of Europe to China with Taiwan on the horizon. Once Taiwan is gone, America will rapidly become just another Middle Power. Book it. Japan will join China, even Australia will decide they can't fight alone when the West is so weak.

Elections have consequences. If Dominion didn't operate a fair game, they should face consequences. This is a game for the highest stakes imaginable. I don't care who it is, be it Trump or his opponents. If something wasn't on the level, it needs to be sunsetted and exposed. Immediately.
Nobody has a right to slander.

Forum List

Back