Dominion Must Be Hurting.

I was going to ask “what irregular behavior at 11 PM” but I stopped because we both know that you have no idea what you’re talking about.
I will refer your uninformed ass to this thread.

How can you comment on this topic without knowing the basic facts?

I was going to ask “what irregular behavior at 11 PM” but I stopped because we both know that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

It’s like with Hunter Biden. You know there’s something wrong but you’re not sure what.

There were many investigations.

How many do you want me to post?
Another corrupt official says there was no fraud. No one cares.

I will refer your uninformed ass to this thread.

How can you comment on this topic without knowing the basic facts?
There are no basic facts, just hand waving.

That thread is as fact free as you are.

The idea that they “stopped counting” is repeated over and over again so much you accept it without thinking.

Tell me specifically where and when they “stopped counting”. You can start there.

Actually, the person claiming 2/3 of Americans think the 2020 election was fraudulent needs to prove their claim.

Why didn't you call him out on it, dipshit?
I agree with him, stupid.

There are no basic facts, just hand waving.

That thread is as fact free as you are.

The idea that they “stopped counting” is repeated over and over again so much you accept it without thinking.

Tell me specifically where and when they “stopped counting”. You can start there.
I'm not wasting time catching you up on what happened 2 years ago.

I'm not wasting time catching you up on what happened 2 years ago.
Yeah, there’s nothing you can catch me up on because you don’t know.

“They” stopped counting in the “states” at “a time”. There’s no facts. Just myths.

The thread you referred me to was equally fact free.

The reason this isn’t specific is because if it were specific, it could be debunked. You can’t debunk vague myths. The ambiguity is intentional.

I was about to say we both know this is bullshit but you probably don’t. You are probably completely oblivious to your own delusion.

So you cannot prove there was not massive fraud.
So you can prove a negative?

How can I prove something that doesn't exist.
You think it did, now STFU so we don't have to listen to your FAKE CLAIMS
any longer.

Forum List

Back