Dominion voting machines goes after conservative new networks and trump ally

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
20210810_105416.jpg

He is the one who started the who Big Lie. He should be the one who is held primarily responsible. When does he get sued and jailed?
The 5th of never...LOL!
But I don't really care..Trump is in the rear-view mirror and fading fast.
I do like the idea of bankrupting the partisan 'news' networks that spread the big lie..knowing that it was a lie.
As citizens, we will get a lot more bang for our buck shutting them down..or at least forcing them to adhere to a minimum standard of truthfulness.

Dominion comes out of this smelling like a rose...and on top of their market.

LOL All anyone has to do is ask Texas authorities. They thoroughly investigated Dominion and didn't like what they found. They refused to use those machines.

Those machines have alogrothyms that no voting machine should have. I'd say Dominion has a tough row to hoe to sue anyone.

Hell they refused to show up at a hearing to clear themselves.

Oh and lets not forget the machine took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden.

I don't think anyone has anything to worry about as far as a Dominion law suit goes. Lots of proof that they sure ain't squeaky clean.

You lefty loons go ahead and salivate over a law suite. I'll just stand over her and LMAO.

Wow! I guess lies that are being spoken over and over to convince the cult also has a down side? You gotta pay for spreading lies. These people join a sleazy group of trump supporters who are being sued.

And they're going to win.

Never thought I would see the day when supposed liberals and lefties would stand up for the rights of mega corporations over the people.

What a bunch of and slimy sell outs.

Never thought I would see the day when supposed liberals and lefties would stand up for the rights of mega corporations over the people.

What a bunch of and slimy sell outs.
Since when has anyone stood up for the rights for people to tell outright lies to hurt someone?

Since when has anyone stood up for the rights for people to tell outright lies to hurt someone?
Congress does it every day. They can lie with impunity on in the Halls of Congress. Asshole Adam Schiff has it down to a fine art.

Wow! I guess lies that are being spoken over and over to convince the cult also has a down side? You gotta pay for spreading lies. These people join a sleazy group of trump supporters who are being sued.
We the people have sledgehammers to smash those illegal political machines to pieces in the name of democracy and in the name of the Constitution. And we'd better get our tax dollars back from all those sleazy ass foreign vote tallying machine companies.

Last edited:
We the people have sledgehammers to smash those illegal political machines to pieces in the name of democracy and in the name of the Constitution. And we'd better get our tax dollars back from all those sleazy ass foreign vote tallying machine companies.
Please send your name and address to Dominion Machines. They would like to talk to you.

Forum List

Back