Dominion voting machines goes after conservative new networks and trump ally

LOL All anyone has to do is ask Texas authorities. They thoroughly investigated Dominion and didn't like what they found. They refused to use those machines.

Those machines have alogrothyms that no voting machine should have. I'd say Dominion has a tough row to hoe to sue anyone.

Hell they refused to show up at a hearing to clear themselves.

Oh and lets not forget the machine took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden.

I don't think anyone has anything to worry about as far as a Dominion law suit goes. Lots of proof that they sure ain't squeaky clean.

You lefty loons go ahead and salivate over a law suite. I'll just stand over her and LMAO.
Oh I welcome this. Their doing this to stall time. Anyone having anything to do with Dominion should be mowed down by machine gun

Since when has anyone stood up for the rights for people to tell outright lies to hurt someone?
where does the constitution spell out "thou shalt not lie" or "thou shalt not hurt someone with lies"?

missed it.

where does the constitution spell out "thou shalt not lie" or "thou shalt not hurt someone with lies"?

missed it.
1. The newfangled voting machines have to go.
2. The medieval notions of mental illness have to go.
3. The COVID propaganda and other medical lies have to stop.
4. The "straight man" slapstick comedy routine is over. Ellen Degeneres has been out for a long time now. The men haven't.

missed it.
The freedom of speech has not extended to defamation since the founding of the country. If anything, the freedom of speech has expanded and libel laws have been weakened since the founding.,

Remember this bastion of free speech?

The freedom of speech has not extended to defamation since the founding of the country. If anything, the freedom of speech has expanded and libel laws have been weakened since the founding
Those Democrat political machines have no such protection from libel and slander. Not after they opened their mouth in court with their vicious life-ruining mental illness allegations.

I don't support lying, with exception of answering my wife's question of, "Does this make me look fat?"
Cool. Then let's have Dominion haul these nut bags in front of a judge and have them explain under oath why they are claiming this crazy shit.

Cool. Then let's have Dominion haul these nut bags in front of a judge and have them explain under oath why they are claiming this crazy shit.
Dominion may open itself to discovery of something they'd like to keep quite. Their machines connect to the internet and can be hacked. This has been proven. The tally machines in Europe were also manipulated, either by the owners of the servers or by hackers. Evidence of this is in the statistical impossibilities of several results.

Dominion may open itself to discovery of something they'd like to keep quite. Their machines connect to the internet and can be hacked. This has been proven. The tally machines in Europe were also manipulated, either by the owners of the servers or by hackers. Evidence of this is in the statistical impossibilities of several results.
They’re not opening themselves to anything of the sort and anything they are open to would be illegal to disclose.

There is no tally machine in Europe. There is no statistical impossibilities. The machines, even if they were connected to the internet, can’t change paper ballots which were hand counted and found to be accurate.

Since when has anyone stood up for the rights for people to tell outright lies to hurt someone?
The only way you can prove that either way is to reveal the source code.

It may be a lie, it may not be.

You can't prove a negative.

That code is proprietary.

As it turns out, back in 2004? Yeah, Diebold was manipulating votes, we know this from a whistle blower. . whom they then prosecuted for revealing that fact. This, of course, sent out a clear signal for anyone else who would dare to blow the whistle on any corruption.

So? Since it happened once, and this is for all the marbles, of course it can happen again. Stop being so obtuse.

As it turns out, back in 2004? Yeah, Diebold was manipulating votes, we know this from a whistle blower. . whom they then prosecuted for revealing that fact. This, of course, sent out a clear signal for anyone else who would dare to blow the whistle on any corruption.

So? Since it happened once, and this is for all the marbles, of course it can happen again. Stop being so obtuse.

Well..he was a whistleblower--and he was a thief. There is nothing that shields whistleblowers from prosecution if they break the law.
The DA and the judge can consider motive in sentencing..or in a plea deal:

A Van Nuys actor who became a hero to electronic-voting critics and digital-rights activists pleaded guilty this week to a felony computer crime, paid $10,000 restitution to lawyers for Diebold Election Systems and tried going back to his quiet life.
Stephen Heller, 44, was sentenced to probation for three years. He had to write an apology to Diebold and its attorneys at the Los Angeles office of the law firm Jones Day, saying there was “no excuse” for sending confidential Diebold legal memos to state elections officials and media.
Those memos, excerpted in both print and online editions of the Oakland Tribune, showed that Diebold executives violated state election laws by fielding unapproved voting software in Alameda County and elsewhere in driving for sales in California, the nation’s largest voting systems market.
Despite being warned of those violations, Diebold still pushed to use hastily assembled voting hardware that, in turn, broke down in the March®MDBO¯ 2004 primary.
Soon after, state elections officials decertified Diebold’s touch screen voting systems statewide. Heller said the plea agreement — in which he pled guilty to illegally “accessing a computer and making copies” — was the best deal that he and his attorneys thought he could get. If he sticks to the rules of probation for a year, he can ask a judge to reduce his conviction to a misdemeanor and eventually ask its removal from his record. In return for the $10,000 payment, Jones Day’s lawyers promised not to sue him for what they have claimed were “seven figures” of damages to the firm and Diebold.

No. This isn't true.

For starters, Lindell claims to have "absolute proof" and he does not have access to the "source code". Second, the ballots we are talking about exist on paper. They were recounted by hand in many locations including the entire state of Georgia. If the tabulators were "flipping votes" this would have been discovered.

There is no proof because there is no crime.

Well..he was a whistleblower--and he was a thief. There is nothing that shields whistleblowers from prosecution if they break the law.
The DA and the judge can consider motive in sentencing..or in a plea deal:
Rather than leak to media, this whistleblower would have been better off calling the whistleblower line to DoJ.

I think as a matter of prosecutorial discretion, he should have never been prosecuted, although I see that he did violate the letter of the law.

Rather than leak to media, this whistleblower would have been better off calling the whistleblower line to DoJ.

I think as a matter of prosecutorial discretion, he should have never been prosecuted, although I see that he did violate the letter of the law.
It was the abuse of trust...revealing client/attorney privilege...the courts can't just let that slide.
Still...he's going to end up with no felony record..and a great book deal..if he's smart.

It was the abuse of trust...revealing client/attorney privilege...the courts can't just let that slide.
Still...he's going to end up with no felony record..and a great book deal..if he's smart.
The clients were committing crimes. I don’t think that he or anyone else owes them his trust.

Telling me the voters are all men and the candidates are all female — it's time to get off the property, because that's a beauty pageant not an election.

Dude's gonna not only fall on his knees to propose but bend over backwards to please his mistress here.

Forum List

Back