Dominion Voting Systems Has Fox News By The Throat

There are two choices about you as a poster. You're either a bot or worse. So I'm not really addressing you.

To others:

There is such a thing as nuance, which I know Leftists don't understand at all. This is why Bill Maher remains solidly liberal, is calling out Leftists on all their recent crap that is destroying them, but is at the same time being canceled for it. Because you all think nuance destroys.

It does not.

I watch Tucker every day. I don't agree with all his segments and opinions and I know that breaks your brains, because if you watch YOU MUST AGREE AND OBEY...anyway. He asserts to this day that the elections weren't on the up and up. He made the assertion just the other day that there's no way Joe Biden got millions more votes than Barack Obama. Right.

But there is a big difference between that and, say, believing the unhinged rantings of Lin Wood on Dominion or Sidney Powell on the "Kraken", which never got released. It's possible to believe Democrats are serial cheaters without believing grifters. I KNOW. It's earth-shattering.

"No reasonable person believes Tucker".

Fox News.

That may be true but so fucking what?

Do a hand recount and CHECK
Unfortunately you can’t recount real votes just fake ballots, and did they come in after the allotted time to get the votes in? Was there chain or custody issues. They should have re did the 2020 vote, with ID and finger prints

Unfortunately you can’t recount real votes just fake ballots, and did they come in after the allotted time to get the votes in? Was there chain or custody issues. They should have re did the 2020 vote, with ID and finger prints
Just like everything else, you have no real evidence of fake votes or any of that nonsense.

You are babbling

Just like everything else, you have no real evidence of fake votes or any of that nonsense.

You are babbling
It’s pretty obvious trump won, only way to prove it is if the fbi under trump raids these 5 cheating states, are are refusing to hand information to lawyers, even under subpoena

Sure, it's an opinion show, just like all the other opinion shows.

Is anyone here capable of nuance at all? Does anyone grasp lawyer-speak either?

They said it while saying "Yes Tucker was lying". But still, there you are planted in front of the tube.

Oh honey no. I said that at the time. I told people at the time that Lin Wood was nuts as they come, Sidney Powell was at best questionable and it was too bad about Rudy

Typical response from Conservatives….

I was smart enough to realize Powell, Pillow Guy and Lin Wood were spouting nonsense

But ask them if Dominion was switching votes and they answer….Of course they were

Typical response from Conservatives….

I was smart enough to realize Powell, Pillow Guy and Lin Wood were spouting nonsense

But ask them if Dominion was switching votes and they answer….Of course they were
Questioning elections should be protected and will be protected.

Rudy used to be somewhat viable but went nuts sometime after his stint as mayor. Sydney with the Kraken stuff was always a loon, but the biggest one was that Lin Wood. Honest to Pete, seeing him speak in person was mind-blowing. Recognizably a nutjob.

What was uncanny was watching obscure people on Twitter cite all this "4D chess" BS. Like, oh yeah, Trump has all these people lined up and they are failing but it only LOOKS like they're failing because TrUmp Is pLaYinG 4d cHeSs or whatever.....no.

Make no mistake: there was cheating in that election. But these cast of characters was never going to get to the bottom of it.
"Make no mistake:"

You just did.....there was no widespread election fraud.....Trump just lost...

The people you named were all people at the time you were cheering on.....how many posts did we see you Trumpers make about how Sidney and company were gonna release the Kracken? How many times did you folks take Rudy seriously? Now you claiming he went nuts years ago -- and you just kept it to yourself?

You will never admit you were duped, huh?

"Make no mistake:"

You just did.....there was no widespread election fraud.....Trump just lost...

The people you named were all people at the time you were cheering on.....how many posts did we see you Trumpers make about how Sidney and company were gonna release the Kracken? How many times did you folks take Rudy seriously? Now you claiming he went nuts years ago -- and you just kept it to yourself?

You will never admit you were duped, huh?
I think Sydney Powell will release hell after this thrown out,, we all have a right to political speech in question political outcomes. Shes an amazing patriot

How many threads do we need on this shit?
About half the number of threads there were (WITH YOU ON IT) telling us about how there is proof the election was stolen, complete with Italian satellites, Hugo Chavez, North Korean submarines and Dominion voting machines...

Cope and seethe

I think Sydney Powell will release hell after this thrown out,, we all have a right to political speech in question political outcomes. Shes an amazing patriot
How many lawsuits did she win??

By the way, Sidney is the same person who claimed one of her witnesses had proof the election was stolen because she heard it from the wind.....

And when I clown you folks....you clutch your pearls and double down on being wrong out of spite...this is why it is so easy to grift money from you

Forum List

Back