🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don Jr gets applause for calling Biden "a dementia-riddled idiot", crowd Boos Kamala, Don jokes that Kamala's speechwriter is a secret Republican

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump invited pastors and generals to the White House, Biden invites men in women’s clothing.

Biden and Dems are godless heathens who celebrate depravity. Sadly, I doubt another country would take in these Dem freaks if we sent them into exile.

If his father is unavailable to run in 2024, I'd love to see Don Jr get a chance for the big job.

Quite an upstanding young man, it poses quite a contrast to Sleepy Joe's boy.

If his father is unavailable to run in 2024, I'd love to see Don Jr get a chance for the big job.

Quite an upstanding young man, it poses quite a contrast to Sleepy Joe's boy.
One Orange Loser is quite enough, thank you... :cool: ...no more family dynasties in the White House for a while, eh? That surname is now a toxic poison pill.

Want to run him? You'll need the help of Saint Jude, patron saint of lost causes. :itsok:

Last edited:
The Sheeple may be scammed easily but the biggest arms dealer in the world is the US .

And the US is regarded as the biggest planet terrorist force

Something for young Donald to ponder .

Trump invited pastors and generals to the White House, Biden invites men in women’s clothing.

What will it take for you or for the media to admit half-witted politicians are being "elected" to positions where they are incapable to do the job?

Fetterman can't even complete a thought or understand one after his stroke.

What will it take for you or for the media to admit half-witted politicians are being "elected" to positions where they are incapable to do the job?

Fetterman can't even complete a thought or understand one after his stroke.
Fetterman won. He hasn't won anything or done anything.

Forum List

Back